Diet maxxing guide (GTFIH) (High effort)

Is kraanwater in nederland cucked?
denk zo: in all het kraanwater zit hormonen maar het verschilt per regio en land. elk kraanwater is per definitie sheit maar NL is niet zo slecht als in londen of parijs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
denk zo: in all het kraanwater zit hormonen maar het verschilt per regio en land. elk kraanwater is per definitie sheit maar NL is niet zo slecht als in londen of parijs.
Ja klopt dat is waar. Wel lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
tilapia filets mog all other protein source btw

• +1
great thread too ngl

• Love it
Good guide but I already do all this stuff. Also actual olive oil/coconut oil is good but most of it's been mixed with canola oil and stuff like that. Vitamin d3 should be added to supplements, especially when not everyone will eat fish everynight

• +1
Good guide but I already do all this stuff. Also actual olive oil/coconut oil is good but most of it's been mixed with canola oil and stuff like that. Vitamin d3 should be added to supplements, especially when not everyone will eat fish everynight
thank u, and yes im upgrading this list soon, now my supplements include magnesium, d3, iodine if ur not consuming enough milk. also olive oil is still not good, better to just go with saturated fat from the coconut oil. dont forget to get organic

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
thank u, and yes im upgrading this list soon, now my supplements include magnesium, d3, iodine if ur not consuming enough milk. also olive oil is still not good, better to just go with saturated fat from the coconut oil. dont forget to get organic
Gonna be hard to get legit coconut oil these days. Find some local farm online/irl and order from them

• +1
- Cod liver oil

The most important supplement on this list. Don’t get the fish oil variants, make sure it’s cod liver oil. Contains good omega 3’s and has high amounts of bio available Vit A and D3.

this says fish oil lowers testosterone. is cod liver and fish oil the same though?

(also: here's the archive since the above link has a ton of ads that slow down the page https://archive.fo/wqgug )

• +1
milk is for babies.. men drink beer

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 9090
Keto diet makes you feel like shit and puts you in constant stress, raising your cortisol levels and in turn reducing your T level.
opposite for me tbh. But yeah im only on keto cause any carbs make me bloat to shit plus they make me crave shit food

• +1

this says fish oil lowers testosterone. is cod liver and fish oil the same though?

(also: here's the archive since the above link has a ton of ads that slow down the page https://archive.fo/wqgug )
its different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

btw this is my updated diet thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4612