DIETMAXXING Simple Guide !

B

brrrap

Iron
A lot of people overcomplicate diets, here is a good way that will ensure that your diet works.

Go to cronometer.com and put in all the food that you ate on that day and see how many vitamins and minerals requirements you met on that day, on those ones that you didn't meet the requirements just supplement that vitamin or mineral, for example, according to my diet I was deficient in Vitamin E, Vitamin D and Vitamin B1 (thiamine), so I went out and bought those specific supplements for each of those vitamins + some probiotics to better the absorption of the nutrients from the foods that I ingest and better my immune system.

If you need good suggestions as to what kind of supplements to get, go to toxinless.com

Been doing this for over 2 weeks now and my levels of energy have gone up massively + I haven't felt sick + better metabolism.

The reason as to why I am deficient in those vitamins is because I am on a cut now and is very hard for me to be able to meet all my micronutrient needs with such a tight caloric restriction, when I go on a lean bulk I will probably not need the supplements that i have been taking except for the probiotics.

Hope it helps.

PS:
Over those same two weeks, I got a girl approached me to ask for directions (maybe an IOI) + other two guys approached me to ask for directions (maybe I appear now as more friendly and approachable by people and less tired as a result)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AspiringChad
Over those same two weeks, I got a girl approached me to ask for directions (maybe an IOI) + other two guys approached me to ask for directions (maybe I appear now as more friendly and approachable by people and less tired as a result)
Pm me pics breh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AspiringChad