difference between 5'7-5'10 is huge, the difference between 5'11-6'2 is noticeable, and the difference between 6'2-6'6 is insignificant

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Adding a couple of inches to 5'7 does a lot for appearance, adding a couple of inches to 5'10 does a bit for appearance, adding a couple of inches to 6'1 does virtually nothing for appearance. I am only basing this off of my observation of social settings in college. I am not in a frat, but I have been invited to a many frat parties throughout my freshman year of college (got cut short because of COVID). I have seen the very tall guys (6'3-6'5... because 6'6+ hardly exists outside of the NBA) command the room about equally to the 6'1-6'3 guy. At that height, there is no benefit to being taller. In fact, at 5"11.5, I have always wanted to be 6'1 so that I could keep my agility, balance, and coordination, as well as be taller. I have also never seen a truly beautiful face, in person, on a man above 6"3.

But seriously, height is fucked. Not because of attractiveness but because of societal treatment of short dudes. If you are above 5'9 you just barely make it from humiliation. It is messed up, I hate my neck area and non-perfect jaw but being 5'8 and under is fucked. I am not even talking about getting women, just the way I see other men not even listen to you and make you the bud of every size-related joke.

There are things that I am gonna change about my face, easy fixes that I am insecure about, but I sympathize with you guys under 5'9 because you can only take retardedly dramatic measures to change your height. I have yet to see myself treated worse than a tall guy simply because of height. While the 6'1 guy with my exact face would be considered more attractive, he would still receive practically about the same respect as me.

I am not gonna lie, I am above average looking and 5'11, and I feel that with my face at 6'1 I would get more female attention, but I wouldn't receive dramatically more respect for being 6'2. This is all off of observation, 5'10+ individuals don't get any more mistreated than regular tall individuals, but short dudes just get ignored and shat on. People walk away from them in mid convo, and laugh when they are genuinely trying to be bold. 5'8 and under. My heart goes out to you... 5'9-5'10..., you are almost the same height as me, and if you wanna get equal SMV wise then improve your face, but If you want to command more respect than be funny and interesting because you are short, but honestly not too short. Being funny and interesting will never get you laid, but if you are at least average height it will get you more respect among men, regardless of height (as long as above 5'8).

Also if you are a redeemable height and BDD is a thing affecting you, then surgery max or height fraud. I definitely have BDD because no matter how many attractive women find me attractive I still hate my flaws. I am trying to change them for my own well being, not for women, I am just fine with the girls I have been seeing, I am not fine with my flaws, however. Even though 6'1 is ideal, I will never change my height, I just wanna fix my facial flaws. 5'9-6'1 and facially flawless beats a tall guy with more glaring imperfections anyway. Maybe I'll wear lifts, but as I said, height increases only matter a ton when you are below average to slightly above average.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23865, SA7 and 22 others
Hamdillah I’m 6’2”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, .👽. and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Chadeep
6'1 masterrace checking in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, GrayEyedBarrett, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, godlikesz and 1 other person
I wish I could get to 6'2 from 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x and Chadeep
Manlet cope. Also you believe everyone is honest about their height? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, hairyballscel and 3 others
5930.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3795 and 3 others
6'2 to 6'5 is the perfect height range

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 6401
I wish I could get to 6'2 from 5'11
Well, bud we can't. But I have seen you here before, you are an active member in this self-loathing community (that I am ironically now apart of)... If you are ugly then blaming your height is irrelevant, but if you are decent looking then you have no excuses because I am your height and I am doing fine in dating. But if you are also above average looking, 5'11, and here because of your own insecurities, and not dating related shit, then welcome to the club. I hate my facial flaws period, Just wanna look in the mirror and feel great regardless of female attention. Guess I have BDD, tryna find some fellow BDD'ers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
After 6ft height ain't big problem Face is. A Real 6ft dude is tall. Most manlets lie about their height

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SteveRogers, ChadRoneXL and 3 others
I have seen the very tall guys (6'3-6'5... because 6'6+ hardly exists outside of the NBA) command the room about equally to the 6'1-6'3 guy
Yeah, I have noticed this. I am 6'1" and have a know a couple of guys who are 6'2" and 6'4". Even thought he difference in size is noticeable to me, when I asked other people they said that aren't you'll the same height? (me and the 6'2" guy) also against the 6'4" guy people said he does look taller but that we are in a comparable range. So I guess a difference of 3-4" even though noticeable is not overtly significant, even though you may feel so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Chadeep
Yeah, I have noticed this. I am 6'1" and have a know a couple of guys who are 6'2" and 6'4". Even thought he difference in size is noticeable to me, when I asked other people they said that aren't you'll the same height? (me and the 6'2" guy) also against the 6'4" guy people said he does look taller but that we are in a comparable range. So I guess a difference of 3-4" even though noticeable is not overtly significant, even though you may feel so.
It's about the eye level bro the perception of height. Ike Catcher is 6'9 but doesn't look much Shorter than 7'2 Dutch Giant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and BlackManlet
Great height! I would love your height, but I am doing just fine down here.
in reality im 6 feet 0.5 inches (1.84), measured yesterday without shoes , but i say 6'1 to people obviously ^^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, ChadRoneXL, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
I'm not gonna read all that shit.

source.gif

However, I will say. The difference between 5'7-5'10 is fairly dramatic. Reason being ? The average unfrauded height of most young men (excluding midget races like Asians and mestizos) are 5'10-5'11 .
And being a few inches shorter than average at 5'7" looks pretty bad. I mean, you will be shorter than most men you will ever encounter, and what makes it even worse, is that it's approching female height territory. Whereas, being heightmogged at 5'10/5'11 by a 6'2 guy is a much easier pill to swallow. Cuz at the end of the day. You're still significantly taller (and larger) than most women by several inches.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
6'2 to 6'5 is the perfect height range
Very True, my point is that it doesn't give you a significant advantage over 6'0. Certainly an advantage, but if it were a huge advantage I wouldn't see 6'0 guys beating out 6'3 guys who are slightly less good looking or likeable than themselves. Just going off of personal observation, I see average to tall get about the same attention (male and female), but short guys get far less attention. For reference, 5"10+ is average, 5'8- is short and 5"8+ - 5"10- is grey area. But yea my I deal height is right below 6'2, which might be taller than you think. One of my friends who is probably a smidge below 6'4 claims to be only 6'3, and he is about the same height as an athlete who claims, and is accepted to be 6'6 and the same height as someone who claims to be 6'5. Even tall dudes claim to be taller than they are, which is why I say "I am about 5'10" sometimes, to make 5'11.99999 feel like shit... JK they know they are in that 6'0 lie range like me.
in reality im 6 feet 0.5 inches (1.84), measured yesterday without shoes , but i say 6'1 to people obviously ^^
Might as well, still doesn't make us appear taller to round up, unfortunately...

• +1
I just discovered that no one will take me serious because I'm 5'8, cool!

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and owlofathena
Yeah I fully admit once you hit 5'10 your good with women

I know I made a million topics crying about height but once you have gl face women and men are nice and good to you, life is easy mode

But if I was tall, life would be debug/developer mode

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
I just discovered that no one will take me serious because I'm 5'8, cool!
Mostly younger more vapid people are this way. I over-generalized, I have only seen shorter dudes get disrespected in the manner I mentioned, but it does not mean, in certainty, that people will mistreat you if you are short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3512
5'7 gang checking in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Chadeep and 3 others
Very True, my point is that it doesn't give you a significant advantage over 6'0. Certainly an advantage, but if it were a huge advantage I wouldn't see 6'0 guys beating out 6'3 guys who are slightly less good looking or likeable than themselves. Just going off of personal observation, I see average to tall get about the same attention (male and female), but short guys get far less attention. For reference, 5"10+ is average, 5'8- is short and 5"8+ - 5"10- is grey area. But yea my I deal height is right below 6'2, which might be taller than you think. One of my friends who is probably a smidge below 6'4 claims to be only 6'3, and he is about the same height as an athlete who claims, and is accepted to be 6'6 and the same height as someone who claims to be 6'5. Even tall dudes claim to be taller than they are, which is why I say "I am about 5'10" sometimes, to make 5'11.99999 feel like shit... JK they know they are in that 6'0 lie range like me.
Am 6ft and age 20 right now I will be 21 middle of October. Am using mk677 right now to squeeze out 2 more inches. I want to be 6ft 2 so badly
Might as well, still doesn't make us appear taller to round up, unfortunately...
So 6ft right now age 20 I need two inches and that's me. Using mk677 right now just started it this week hope it works out. I am skinny and tall

• +1
Mostly younger more vapid people are this way. I over-generalized, I have only seen shorter dudes get disrespected in the manner I mentioned, but it does not mean, in certainty, that people will mistreat you if you are short.

If you look like a " sacrifical lamb " or like a middle aged employee with dad bod, yes, people will look at you as a joke. But otherwise, things are different.

• +1
If you look like a " sacrifical lamb " or like a middle aged employee with dad bod, yes, people will look at you as a joke. But otherwise, things are different.
If you look like that then why are you even on here? Get on POF and talk to some women looking for a husband, I am out here trying to feel my best looking in a mirror, not trying to find someone to take my teenage kids to a soccer game on Sundays...

• +1
6'2 - 6'6 is insignificant bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, CaptainButtnaked, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
i'm 6' but will fraud and say i'm 6'2. idc, most people can't even tell the difference from 5'10 to 6'

• +1
I think he meant a 2-3 inch difference is insignificant. It really shows when the difference is 4+ inches.
4 inches is half a head so i think the taller the better

• +1
4 inches is half a head so i think the taller the better
6'4 and up height becomes insignificant. You're in the 99th percentile already.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and Chadeep
You missed my point. Let's say the 6'6 guy in this photo were 6'2, how different would his life be... I'd bet not much, he isn't in the NBA after all.
he is the no1 heavyweight boxer after tyson fury i think his height helps

• +1
Lol cope, every inch is invaluable and anything under 6'5/196cm is short and in need of LL surgery (I'm not trolling this is my opinion as an extremely short individual (6'2/188cm barefoot at night)).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Chadelite
Lol cope, every inch is invaluable and anything under 6'5/196cm is short and in need of LL surgery (I'm not trolling this is my opinion as an extremely short individual (6'2/188cm barefoot at night)).
true im 6'2 and don't feel tall

6'4 = tall minimum in the west

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
true im 6'2 and don't feel tall

6'4 = tall minimum in the west
So why are my 6'1-6'2 friends described as tall and lanky? Why is tall often the first-word used to describe them? I live in America, why on earth would the uncommon height of 6'4 be the cutoff for tall. Only about 10-20 boys at my high school out of 1,500 boys were above 6'4. So only about 15 boys at a high school of 1,500 (1%) were tall. Do you leave your room?
Sorry man. Short for who? For the women you are trying to impress? Maybe 6'5>6"2 provides an advantage in dating but I couldn't tell you because out of the 60-100 guys I see on a weekly basis, none of them are over 6'4...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
So why are my 6'1-6'2 friends described as tall and lanky? Why is tall often the first-word used to describe them? I live in America, why on earth would the uncommon height of 6'4 be the cutoff for tall. Only about 10-20 boys at my high school out of 1,500 boys were above 6'4. So only about 15 boys at a high school of 1,500 (1%) were tall. Do you leave your room?
i get called "tall" im 6'2 and a bit and everyone is short in my skl except some kids who are my height some are 6'5

i don't feel tall i see loads of 6ft guys

and no i never leave my room cuz quarentine but i used to before

u mirin

i will hgh max as long as im under 20 years

• +1
i get called "tall" im 6'2 and a bit and everyone is short in my skl except some kids who are my height some are 6'5

i don't feel tall i see loads of 6ft guys

and no i never leave my room cuz quarentine but i used to before

u mirin

i will hgh max as long as im under 20 years
No shit you see them as short, you are classifying anything shorter than you as short... If they are short than they are short, but I know society does not view them as short. A kid at my high school who got a sports bio from our city newspaper was described in the bio as tall dark and handsome, he is just barely 6'0, and there was no underlying irony or joke in the description... I am pretty sure tall, at this point means you stand above the majority, not stand above virtually everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and randomguy1235
No shit you see them as short, you are classifying anything shorter than you as short... If they are short than they are short, but I know society does not view them as short. A kid at my high school who got a sports bio from our city newspaper was described in the bio as tall dark and handsome, he is just barely 6'0, and there was no underlying irony or joke in the description... I am pretty sure tall, at this point means you stand above the majority, not stand above virtually everyone.

Lol ur coping so hard, if u r not in the top 0.99% u r a manlet.

Average = bad = manlet
Above average = bad = manlet
Tall but not above 99% percentile = bad = manlet

• +1
Lol ur coping so hard, if u r not in the top 0.99% u r a manlet.

Average = bad = manlet
Above average = bad = manlet
Tall but not above 99% percentile = bad = manlet
If you apply this anything but the absolute best is inadequate philosophy to life, you sir, will end up killing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hairyballscel, Chadeep and 1 other person
If you apply this anything but the absolute best is inadequate philosophy to life, you sir, will end up killing yourself.

Nah I'd just either grow taller or get LL, everything else is useless, height is everything and the requisite for being alive is 6'5.

• +1
Nah I'd just either grow taller or get LL, everything else is useless, height is everything and the requisite for being alive is 6'5.
Tf is ur AVI, it is the most disturbing thin I have ever seen

• +1
the difference between 5'9 and 5'11 is life or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
After 6ft height ain't big problem Face is. A Real 6ft dude is tall. Most manlets lie about their height
^This
5'11 here had dudes same height or shorter than me claim 6'0 its fucking hilarious

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Height correlates with size you wanna be bigger than others frame and height skull and hands . Height 6’2 is great 6’4 is golden anything past that is probably too tall. Where I live every white boy is like 6’2 so it’s nothing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Indeed i read half of your rent

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
cant confirm. 6'2" people looked tiny when i was 6'6".

• +1
Same
^This
5'11 here had dudes same height or shorter than me claim 6'0 its fucking hilarious
I am 184cm/6’0.5 and I’ve had people 5’10 tell me they are 6’1 and I am 6’3, I never argue back they get really angry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
henry cavill is considered the supreme gigachad and he's only 6'1 (probably less without shoes) so I would consider that the minimum peak height

• +1