difference between 5'7-5'10 is huge, the difference between 5'11-6'2 is noticeable, and the difference between 6'2-6'6 is insignificant

1 inch is huge wherever you’re at. People think that decreasing your height by one once is just vertical. It’s not, it’s 3D. You’re scaling down the whole body, making everything smaller. Usually shorter people are smaller everywhere else. That being said 6’2 vs 6’6 is a huge difference. I have 2 friends that are those heights, and the difference is crazy. This thread is gay ngl.
Same

I am 184cm/6’0.5 and I’ve had people 5’10 tell me they are 6’1 and I am 6’3, I never argue back they get really angry
I’m 183 and I tell people I’m 5’10 XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
1 inch is huge wherever you’re at. People think that decreasing your height by one once is just vertical. It’s not, it’s 3D. You’re scaling down the whole body, making everything smaller. Usually shorter people are smaller everywhere else. That being said 6’2 vs 6’6 is a huge difference. I have 2 friends that are those heights, and the difference is crazy. This thread is gay ngl.

Agree with the 3D part, I have a frame let skullet 5’8.5 friend and when I’m around him I just have the feeling that Im a more dangerous human being. I wonder when he looks at me what does he think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL and Chadeep

Frame matters more tbh. A tall framelet doesn't look much taller than short one with a good frame. Albeit the height difference is not more than 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Great height! I would love your height, but I am doing just fine down here.
I mean, seeing as you're in highschool, you still have time to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
True af lmao, this forum convinced me that I would be a man let at 6 1 - 6 2 in europe, but I barely got mogged

Hes 6 not 6 2,
Yea Man at 6 feet and above one is in 85th percentile height for a man. Unless it's a country of Vikings it's really hard to get mogged at 6'2-6'3 range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
i wish i was 1.5 inch taller tbh. 5’9 to 5’11 would be insane

• +1
I am 6'0 and I consider leg lenghtening ngl

Can never be tall enough

• +1
Yeah decreasing margin returns to height, just like with most things

• +1
henry cavill is considered the supreme gigachad and he's only 6'1 (probably less without shoes) so I would consider that the minimum peak height
Hes under 6 ft 1 Hes barely taller than BARELY 6 ft chris evans.
Also Peak minimum height is 6 ft 2.
Anything below cant be considered ideal in A western country

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-001242.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-001242.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 31
Height is cope

face

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
After 6ft height ain't big problem Face is. A Real 6ft dude is tall. Most manlets lie about their height
This - every guy above 5'10" claims 6' - 6' is TALL, its 8cm above average, and at 6' myself, I feel taller than at least 90% of guys.
Lol cope, every inch is invaluable and anything under 6'5/196cm is short and in need of LL surgery (I'm not trolling this is my opinion as an extremely short individual (6'2/188cm barefoot at night)).
Giga autism

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MrGlutton