difference between cheek implats and fillers

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
so are fillers like cheek implants but only temporary or is there more to it.

Implants are harder

fillers, if done poorly, can just make your cheeks appear full and bloated rather than the sharp angular look you want

fillers, if done poorly, can just make your cheeks appear full and bloated rather than the sharp angular look you want
its pretty hard to fuck up fillers tho

post some? i though tu can only fck them up if u inject it urself
I dont mean like medically fuck them up, but aesthetically. Many Drs and practitioners don't know SHIT about ideal aesthetics. Most have experience filling old womans cheeks that are too gaunt so they just fucking pour filler all over the midface to give them a "youthful plump" but this is obviously NOT what makes men GL, in fact you want to try and create the hollow look but blue pill injectors are fucking retarded and don't know what they are doing

imagine having to go back to get new fillers every year

so are fillers like cheek implants but only temporary or is there more to it.
fillers are temporary, implants are life-lasting

fillers are temporary, implants are life-lasting
if one can afford them fillers are definitely better cause u can replicate exactly what u want, if u fuck up an implant it is over.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
if one can afford them fillers are definitely better cause u can replicate exactly what u want, if u fuck up an implant it is over.
won't they end up making you look like a movie star who exaggerated in plastic surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
won't they end up making you look like a movie star who exaggerated in plastic surgery?
Yeah if you go to a bad surgeon. Hollywood actors get fillers all the time but we just never notice. Like all plastic surgeries/makeup/whatever you only notice it when it's done badly.

how many fillers u think they get?
They all absolutely get fillers/botox for anti aging purposes. Most actresses probably plump up their lips too. I also wouldn't be surprised if actors make their jaws pop out more with fillers.
Implants are harder
This isn't really true, fillers harden. Implants are just cheaper on the long run. Fillers can be really expensive to maintain.

It's worth it to get fillers first to simulate an implant result to see how you look. But again, you need to make sure the person you go to to get the filler has experience doing whatever you want. Not all practitioners know male aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Don't mind me, I'm just spreading this screenshot as a daily reminder:

• +1
Reactions: axedee