Difference between incel and volcel.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
It doesn’t matter wether you want only a Stacey or not, if ANY type of girl hits on you in real life, you’re volcel. Sorry, I don’t make the rules, that is just the way it is. For example if you’re not into fat girls but a fat girl non-stops hitting on you but you only want a Stacey, then yeah, you’re volcel.

If you don’t get ANY type of girls hitting on you or have any girls interested in you and haven’t for your whole life or for over 6 months, you’re incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Exafc
Gatekeeping is so fucking gay and cringy

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Arkantos and Pendejo
im the truest of truecels

If you don’t get ANY type of girls hitting on you or have any girls interested in you and haven’t for your whole life or for over 6 months, you’re incel.
What if theres no girls hitting on me but i could get a ugly girl if i tried?

It doesn’t matter wether you want only a Stacey or not, if ANY type of girl hits on you in real life, you’re volcel. Sorry, I don’t make the rules, that is just the way it is. For example if you’re not into fat girls but a fat girl non-stops hitting on you but you only want a Stacey, then yeah, you’re volcel.

there was a fat girl in high school that showed brief interest in me. the feeling was not mutual. she didn't openly show interest in me but her friends told me. I pretended to not believe them in order to spare us both the awkwardness of the situation.

there was a fat girl in high school that showed brief interest in me. the feeling was not mutual. she didn't openly show interest in me but her friends told me. I pretended to not believe them in order to spare us both the awkwardness of the situation.
I see.

Im a proud volcel then