Dihydrotestosterone ,friend or enemy ?

Raton

Raton

Iron
So here are the good effect of this hormone that we can found in creatine :

This hormone could being gold for teenager looksmaxer but there is an another effect behind her :

HAIR LOSS who can lead to BALDING :feelswhy: and cause DEATH SENTENCE

So i want your advice from you guys

Because this hormone can grow our penis ,our jawline and our bone structure well ,hormone are litteraly everything

So i want discuss about this ,friend or enemy ? Honestly personally i don't know

Dont bother if youre not in puberty
I am still in puberty and use ~ 4- 8mg ED or 4 drops of dht 12% titan gel on dick

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Raton
Dont bother if youre not in puberty
I am still in puberty and use ~ 4- 8mg ED or 4 drops of dht 12% titan gel on dick
But it can still cause balding, even when used on penis?

DHT is the best hormone, nothing else compares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1769
If you have balding genes nuke it asap

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

This hormone could being gold for teenager looksmaxer but there is an another effect behind her :

Because this hormone can grow our penis ,our jawline and our bone structure well ,hormone are litteraly everything

So i want discuss about this ,friend or enemy ? Honestly personally i don't know

If you’re not massaging DHT gel directly into your scalp twice a day, you’re not even trying. Get started with that ASAP and let us know how it goes.

Friend. It makes you feel good as fuck, horny, responsible for masculine features such as lower robust jaw, chin, browridge, etc. If you want to transition to a female then nuke ur dht, probably doesn't matter after a certain age though but I'm skeptical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5393
You are the personification of the Norwood Reaper.
"DHT is the best hormone, nothing else compares."
DeathHeyPizza

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
it is evil and causes norwood

double edged sword

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Should I use dht? Dads not bald he’s 50 and great grandads has full head of hair at 80 but I think I might be balding idk, or I just have a high hairline, I’m 16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
your body is your friend if you help it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

It is the hormone that makes u a male and 5 times more Androgenic than test. Bad is hair loss, good is everything else.