Dilemma because of chewing

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

hmm....
maybe. ive seen a couple of fatcels online become CHADS after weight loss despite medicore eye area for most
also on the soft food comment you made,

for the fat person, it wouldn't really matter if they've been chewing soft food or not, because they're still chewing far more than normal people, and that's alot

and add on to that if they've been fat their whole lives

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad

for the fat person, it wouldn't really matter if they've been chewing soft food or not, because they're still chewing far more than normal people, and that's alot

fair enough. just that my lower third only started getting developed when I chewed actually hard food

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

hmm....
fair enough. just that my lower third only started getting developed when I chewed actually hard food
yes, and you have until age 23 till the mandible development stops

you'll have a henry cavill/jon-erik hexum lower third in no time.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
yes, and you have until age 23 till the mandible development stops

you'll have a henry cavill/jon-erik hexum lower third in no time.
its weird tbh. I have so much time but I get paranoid that im gonna be too late when I miss out on chewing for a day jfl.

anyways yea im gonna go hard on chewing multiple hours a day of a good workout from hard preassure. mike mew said tmj doesn't really happen if you mew and push swallow so I trust that and so far I have had zero problems with the jaw

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant

the masseter is a muscles just like any other. if you go to the gym everyday for 3 hours but only work out with small dumbbells all the time and don't provide a challenge for your muscles, then they won't grow much. that's what I mentionned in the OP.

J

JamesHowlett

Trainee
STOP CHEWING!

You are getting bloated because you are enlarging your masseters which are round muscles.

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
STOP CHEWING!

You are getting bloated because you are enlarging your masseters which are round muscles.
You know where the masseters are located, right? how the hell does that lead to my cheeks looking more bloated?

J

JamesHowlett

Trainee
You know where the masseters are located, right? how the hell does that lead to my cheeks looking more bloated?
You’re kidding right? Your masseters are literally under your cheek fat. When they enlarge or get pumped from chewing, they give you a bloated look because they are round and they also push out your cheek fat.

streege

streege

Zephir
it's not just the masseters growing, it's the ramus, the bone below them, growing as well. i couldnt be happier about that but im afraid im gonna have to take some time off chewing to debloat
how old are you

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Looksmaxing 9
RandomGuy Looksmaxing 39
GoMadAndSTFU Looksmaxing 28