Dilemma because of chewing

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
I am currently chewing gum for two hours everyday and i've honestly seen good results. But the problem is, the more I chew the more bloated my face gets progressively. I don't know if that's because I'm somehow exercicing my buccinator muscles or because of something else. One obvious potential solution to this would be to just chew less per day and see if that helps, but then I would be afraid of not making any progress because I'm not providing a challenge to my masseters and therefore wasting my time. Does anyone have a solution to this?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
I have bloated face for 1 hour after chewing sessions, if he's not permanent continue to chew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I have bloated face for 1 hour after chewing sessions, if he's not permanent continue to chew
it does go back a little but i feel like part of it is staying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 2227
Sugar alcohols

If you have 0 zygos don't chew

Images 21

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
with 0 frontal zygos projection you have a flat face so the bloating will be even worse
ahh i know what you mean. shouldnt be my problem though
@SayNoToRotting got any ideas prof. chew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Ok I don't get it.
You mean it makes you look bloated?
Isn't it just masseters growing?
I haven't personally had any of sides people mention, only getting the GL puntos

Ok I don't get it.
You mean it makes you look bloated?
Isn't it just masseters growing?
I haven't personally had any of sides people mention, only getting the GL puntos
it's not just the masseters growing, it's the ramus, the bone below them, growing as well. i couldnt be happier about that but im afraid im gonna have to take some time off chewing to debloat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, MrGlutton and beyourself
it's not just the masseters growing, it's the ramus, the bone below them, growing as well
Sounds like a major cope TBH. Those stress theories sound a little bit too optimistic even for me. ATM injecting and highly doubt I'll get any facial bones growth from that.
Anyway, let's hope for the best JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
retard watch mews vid on how to chew. You dont move food or gum in mouth with cheeks.
u move it with tongue
do not move che4eks at all when chewing.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Why don’t fat people have huge jaws? They’re chewing shit, chewy food all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Sounds like a major cope TBH. Those stress theories sound a little bit too optimistic even for me. ATM injecting and highly doubt I'll get any facial bones growth from that.
dude, i took pictures. my last doubts have left me months ago

I am currently chewing gum for two hours everyday and i've honestly seen good results. But the problem is, the more I chew the more bloated my face gets progressively. I don't know if that's because I'm somehow exercicing my buccinator muscles or because of something else. One obvious potential solution to this would be to just chew less per day and see if that helps, but then I would be afraid of not making any progress because I'm not providing a challenge to my masseters and therefore wasting my time. Does anyone have a solution to this?

i've been chewing too, idgaf about bloating im just pittmaxxing

i've been chewing too, idgaf about bloating im just pittmaxxing
way to go tbh but i need to be at the top of my game lookswise at the moment

Car les zygos t'empêche d'avoir ce visage gonflé

Ta des exemples de mec gros un peu avec une projection des zygos ? Je vois pas

Ta des exemples de mec gros un peu avec une projection des zygos ? Je vois pas
tu as juste a regarder les celebrité qui ont des zygos bien projetés à haut bf mais non cet effet gonflé, tu vois ce que je veux dire ?

tu as juste a regarder les celebrité qui ont des zygos bien projetés à haut bf mais non cet effet gonflé, tu vois ce que je veux dire ?

Mdr pas du tout je pense pas que sa existe

Mdr pas du tout je pense pas que sa existe
SI mdr, regard tom weeling il avait de bon zygos mais pas de projection il a grossi et ressemble à un ballon

SI mdr, regard tom weeling il avait de bon zygos mais pas de projection il a grossi et ressemble à un ballon

Wtf ce bg enfaite

Why don’t fat people have huge jaws? They’re chewing shit, chewy food all day
they are not chewing chewy food everyday. its soft as fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
most fat people have great lower thirds when they lose weight.
maybe. ive seen a couple of fatcels online become CHADS after weight loss despite medicore eye area for most

• +1
maybe. ive seen a couple of fatcels online become CHADS after weight loss despite medicore eye area for most
also on the soft food comment you made,

for the fat person, it wouldn't really matter if they've been chewing soft food or not, because they're still chewing far more than normal people, and that's alot

and add on to that if they've been fat their whole lives

for the fat person, it wouldn't really matter if they've been chewing soft food or not, because they're still chewing far more than normal people, and that's alot

fair enough. just that my lower third only started getting developed when I chewed actually hard food

• +1
fair enough. just that my lower third only started getting developed when I chewed actually hard food
yes, and you have until age 23 till the mandible development stops

you'll have a henry cavill/jon-erik hexum lower third in no time.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
yes, and you have until age 23 till the mandible development stops

you'll have a henry cavill/jon-erik hexum lower third in no time.
its weird tbh. I have so much time but I get paranoid that im gonna be too late when I miss out on chewing for a day jfl.

anyways yea im gonna go hard on chewing multiple hours a day of a good workout from hard preassure. mike mew said tmj doesn't really happen if you mew and push swallow so I trust that and so far I have had zero problems with the jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, IWantToMax and MrGlutton

the masseter is a muscles just like any other. if you go to the gym everyday for 3 hours but only work out with small dumbbells all the time and don't provide a challenge for your muscles, then they won't grow much. that's what I mentionned in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and MrGlutton
STOP CHEWING!

You are getting bloated because you are enlarging your masseters which are round muscles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and her
STOP CHEWING!

You are getting bloated because you are enlarging your masseters which are round muscles.
You know where the masseters are located, right? how the hell does that lead to my cheeks looking more bloated?

You know where the masseters are located, right? how the hell does that lead to my cheeks looking more bloated?
You’re kidding right? Your masseters are literally under your cheek fat. When they enlarge or get pumped from chewing, they give you a bloated look because they are round and they also push out your cheek fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Chewing is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
it's not just the masseters growing, it's the ramus, the bone below them, growing as well. i couldnt be happier about that but im afraid im gonna have to take some time off chewing to debloat
how old are you