[Discussion] Eyelashes

X

x69

?????? ????
Let's dicuss about eyelashes.

Eyelashes aren't really a big feature but contribute to eye area. Without eyelashes your eye area reduces in PSL-points.

Function:
The role of the eyelashes. The fine hairs that grow at the eyelid perform several functions. Even though they are often regarded as an emphasis of beauty, their primary function is to protect the eyes from small particles such as dust, sand or debris from entering and harming the eye.

Personally I've good eye-lashes and have been complimented on them by girls.

Eye-lashes are a masculine feature and is a universal symbol of beauty. It's seen as a feminine feature because females like to have these eye-lashes and use cosmetics to achieve them where as males have them naturally.

Discuss eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head and CopeMaxxer

Eyelashes aren't really a big feature but contribute to eye area. Without eyelashes your eye area reduces in PSL-points.

Function:

Eye-lashes are a masculine feature and is a universal symbol of beauty. It's seen as a feminine feature because females like to have these eye-lashes and use cosmetics to achieve them where as males have them naturally.

Discuss eyelashes
I heard vaseline makes them grow longer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I think they certainly help a poor eye area by making your face look more expressive. Not sure how to grow/change them, I'd have to do some homework on that

• +1
I have eyelashes that girls have been commenting on for years, they look like camel eyelashes tho (cause im Moroccan and Moroccans look like camels ???)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Vaseline helps maintain them, recently using hairgel on it has been discussed, and I think I am going to dab a bit of hairgel on it. Vaseline helps it grow, so you can put some at night to help it grow overnight. I read this somewhere not sure where.

• +1

Function:

Discuss eyelashes
Eyelash curl if you have super long lashes like me. Makes me look quite beautiful and aesthetic

• +1
I don't thik I noriced my eylashes until now

• +1
should I rub coconut oil on them so that they might appear fuller and darker?

• +1
Like absorbing some of your tears when you're crying about your oneitis?
I never cried about that bitch and never will. That would make me even more pathetic in her eyes.

• +1
Using castor oil for 2 weeks it work. I think they look a bit longer and more visible maybe because it gets darker? Not sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Fucked in the head
Using castor oil for 2 weeks it work. I think they look a bit longer and more visible maybe because it gets darker? Not sure
latisse also works quite well but obviously castor oil is much cheaper

• +1