[Discussion] Rate my Heightmaxxing Plan

S

sprikly

Iron
Hey guys. I'm currently 5'8" and about to turn 18 in less than two months. Was wondering if this Heightmaxxing plan was good or if you guys had any tips or improvements. Also, part of my family has history with heart issues, so should I take something out or maybe limit them?

- MK-677 (Ibutamoren) : 10 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate : 1500 mg
- MSM and Chondroitin : combined ~1700 mg
- SAM-e : 200 mg

*I am trying to avoid anything which I need to inject, that's why these are pills.
Haven't checked my growth plates, but I have grown ~0.5 in. the past two years.
I understand that some are going to say there's no hope and or anything, but I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys.

• +1
Reactions: Mesopotanian
Just please dont forget to share you experience on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Chadius
you won't grow 1mm on this horrific stack. Mk677 is crystalized horse-cum, I've said it so many times. You'll bloat and become diabetic.

wage-slave till you can't walk from exhaustion and blast 7.5-10iu's of GH daily, even on growth hormone you won't breach 6ft at 18 years old, you were destined to be subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
Start saving for LL now. Also 10mg is too small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
you won't grow 1mm on this horrific stack. Mk677 is crystalized horse-cum, I've said it so many times. You'll bloat and become diabetic.

wage-slave till you can't walk from exhaustion and blast 7.5-10iu's of GH daily, even on growth hormone you won't breach 6ft at 18 years old, you were destined to be subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Just please dont forget to share you experience on this forum
Okay I def plan to do so

Oh wow haha. Why do you say it'll cause me to be diabetic? From all the appetite and eating?
Start saving for LL now. Also 10mg is too small
Hah I don't think I want to or could go through surgery like that. And I was thinking 10mg to limit and be on the safe side of any blood-sugar and insulin related problems. What do you think?

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
don't waste your money on the mk677 it will only grow your ears and nose. the glucosamine and shit might give a inch or less

With your stack i doubt you will even grow a single mm its too weak :lul:
If you are serious about maximizing your growth potential hop on a AI asap and increase the dose of mk677 to 30mg(although you may need peptides for some good gh secretion and i doubt you will have money for real hgh)
also some other supplements that MIGHT be helpful are gaba,hyperzine A,niacin,flurbiprofen,astragalus,siberian ginseng and eletheroccocus.
Bro be consinstent with it and results will come
And always remember ASCEND OR DIE BUDDY BOYOOO!!!!!!!!!!:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
add cjc 1295 to the stack and up the dose of mk677 to 25-30mg. alone mk won't do shit even at 50mg
Okay I def plan to do so

Oh wow haha. Why do you say it'll cause me to be diabetic? From all the appetite and eating?
jfl u haven't even researched what you're doing kid. mk677 fucks up blood sugar and insulin sensitivity, and that's exactly what diabetes is.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
add cjc 1295 to the stack and up the dose of mk677 to 25-30mg. alone mk won't do shit even at 50mg

jfl u haven't even researched what you're doing kid. mk677 fucks up blood sugar and insulin sensitivity, and that's exactly what diabetes is.
This is your best option if you don't want to Inject.
CJC with dac is only injected 1-2 times a week.
Mk677 isnt strong enough on its own to get results. You'd have to had used it at 13-15 back before growth plates started to fuse.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Mk677 isnt strong enough on its own to get results. You'd have to had used it at 13-15 back before growth plates started to fuse.
yeah this is what I'm gonna do, my cjc 1295 dac is gonna arrive soon.

I caged so hard. Lmao.
Mk677 is crystalized horse-cum
giphy.gif

Just HGH or Test max and thank me later for your absolutely Godley bone structure over the entire body and face

Cope

At 16 most boys stop growing

95% of this forum are late growers

I have, did you see my reply to the other comment right after? And thanks for the tips, how often would I need to inject CJC and when during the day? Also, would u recommend upping my MK dose considering some family history with diabetes?
Appreciate this straightforward answer. So keep MK at 10 mg and add CJC to stack or up MK dosage? Cuz I'm worried about diabetes and health issues in the future.
Cope

At 16 most boys stop growing

95% of this forum are late growers
Knew someone would comment something like this lol. I am coping, but still gonna explore these options. Thanks

Last edited:
just lol at all the un-educated low IQ cucks above me

op just take hgh and move on.

And thanks for the tips, how often would I need to inject CJC and when during the day? Also, would u recommend upping my MK dose considering some family history with diabetes?

Appreciate this straightforward answer. So keep MK at 10 mg and add CJC to stack or up MK dosage? Cuz I'm worried about diabetes and health issues in the future.
Don't give a shit about diabaities right now go all out, cjc 1295 and mk677 alone will not do shit , you need to up the dosage and inject aswell. You're going to start with injecting 1mg twice a week, do the for the first 4 weeks. Then 2mg twice a week.

Hey guys. I'm currently 5'8" and about to turn 18 in less than two months. Was wondering if this Heightmaxxing plan was good or if you guys had any tips or improvements. Also, part of my family has history with heart issues, so should I take something out or maybe limit them?

- MK-677 (Ibutamoren) : 10 mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate : 1500 mg
- MSM and Chondroitin : combined ~1700 mg
- SAM-e : 200 mg

*I am trying to avoid anything which I need to inject, that's why these are pills.
Haven't checked my growth plates, but I have grown ~0.5 in. the past two years.
I understand that some are going to say there's no hope and or anything, but I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys.
Buy lifts 2 you just need 2 inches

Don't give a shit about diabaities right now go all out, cjc 1295 and mk677 alone will not do shit , you need to up the dosage and inject aswell. You're going to start with injecting 1mg twice a week, do the for the first 4 weeks. Then 2mg twice a week.
Only thing keeping me from CJC is the cost. Can you message me on how much and where you get yours from?