Do any of you fear about not ascending despite looksmaxing?

Colored contacts can help with your eyes, alongside other things. Therapy can help with the symptoms of Autism.

In quite a few studies, men that are older 30+ are considered more desirable. This is likely due to financial status, alongside other characteristics. I don't think it's over for you unless you want it to be.
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
That's not how therapy works. You're expecting to deal with decades of your past in a few sessions. That being said, you're enough of an adult to make that judgement call on your own.

Yeah, if that's the case with your eyes, you don't have many options besides surgery.
I meant I went to therapy during 3 phases of my life, at 11, 14, and 19. All for about a year. I probably went to 100 sessions. They all sucked. They were all bluepilled kike cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes, every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I don't care about ascending, I just want to looksmax. In fact, looksmaxxing without ascending sound better than ascending without looksmaxxing tbh...

• +1
I know I have a lot of things in my looksmaxing list and I believe that finishing them will help me ascend. But what if that doesn't happen? What if looksmaxing can't ascend me? Do any of you have similar thoughts?
I just want to liftmaxxx and losevirginitymaxxx , i know relationships are useless
A

• +1