do breastfeeding and testosterone levels have a positive correlation?

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
my mom never ever breastfed me and she has never had a solid reason. she just strays away from telling me any answer when i try to bring the convo up. my body + face are really high E and i wanna see if it’s bc of not being breastfed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7313
yes they do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
GVRYA1J 1

it is when you avoid meat, and are looking for answers on your current status in something that happened 20 years ago

it is when you avoid meat, and are looking for answers on your current status in something that happened 20 years ago
im not debating any more on this because if you saw the thread, i debated wayy to much.

meat doesn't have more testosterone than other foods jfl

im not debating any more on this because if you saw the thread, i debated wayy to much.

meat doesn't have more testosterone than other foods jfl
consensus is that prenatal T in the womb matters most, right? i think if you are malnourished it will have an effect on growth, but many will say it doesn't matter and genes and womb environment are king.

Breastfeeding gives you some sort of gut bacteria that is linked to your hormones

Can’t remember the articles and studies that gave evidence supporting this

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 6488
consensus is that prenatal T in the womb matters most, right? i think if you are malnourished it will have an effect on growth, but many will say it doesn't matter and genes and womb environment are king.
so my situation is very weird.

my mom never breastfed me at all and i've been vegetarian my whole life (eggs and dairy too).

my mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'4, yet, i turned out to be 5'8.

however, my frame + most of my face are really high E, so i have no clue what the fuck is wrong with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
No
stop coping with it all about genetics

• +1
so my situation is very weird.

my mom never breastfed me at all and i've been vegetarian my whole life (eggs and dairy too).

my mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'4, yet, i turned out to be 5'8.

however, my frame + most of my face are really high E, so i have no clue what the fuck is wrong with me
i would consider trying meat for a few months and keeping note of changes to your face and body, take photos and everything.
i don't get some sick satisfaction out of making people change their minds, but it sounds like you never tried it at all.
maybe I will post some censored pics here of what's going on with my face and hair as I further increase meat intake and take even more supplements. i'm curious to see how far you can go without steroids, surgery or 7 days in the gym.

my mom never ever breastfed me and she has never had a solid reason. she just strays away from telling me any answer when i try to bring the convo up. my body + face are really high E and i wanna see if it’s bc of not being breastfed.
yes

Breastfeeding gives you some sort of gut bacteria that is linked to your hormones

Can’t remember the articles and studies that gave evidence supporting this
yes its called r.reuteri

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
same

Malnourished, sustained beatings to the head from his dad, and mom sniffed chemicals when he was in the womb:

Satan has no limits.

Well luck on u prental t is correlated to adhd so u are not human disabled

Of course it does bhai

• Love it
No
stop coping with it all about genetics
why would someone cope with that u retarded, coping is to say its genetics