Do e-cigs have some negative affection on looks?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
i dont care about lungs or anything inside, if i die faster then i die faster no problem
but my main concern is if they have some negative impact on skin or smth

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 6401
well there's no tar or anything but nicotine itself can dehydrate you, been vaping for 4 years and look the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
If lungs doesn't function good
Then there will be less oxygen In blood and thereby affect skin long term

My man use nicotine pouches or snus

Sun wont do much for many years to decades
But will fuck you over when you get older

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why not regular cigs tho

• +1
how much faster are we talking here? would you mind dying in 2 years? some ecigs can give you this experience

• +1
you are cigarette addict bro ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and needsolution
yes
increased estrogen
it looks gay

• +1
  • +1
you must stop this shit as fast as possible, nicotine patch is the way to go. i hope you don't drink too ???
just sometimes
im smoking weed sometimes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
how about snuff? check this out

:love:

• +1
Best answer you will get:

The vapor from e-cigs contains fewer free oxygen radicals than the smoke from normal cigarettes due to absence of combustion. Fewer free radicals means less vitamin C (and other antioxidant) depletion, means more vitamin C left for collagen synthesis - a primary factor in aging.

When clueless people here talk about "muh low collagen", what it's actually about is a breakdown of skin and connective tissue, which is accelerated by vitamin C deficiency. Smoking (due to great free radical exposure) increases vitamin C requirements, for the above stated reasons.

On top of that, e-cigs produce a lot less carbon monoxide - another chemical partly involved with vitamin C. Carbon monoxide (CO) displaces oxygen from the blood which also accelerates aging.

Now the bad news: if you use liquids with nicotine in them, smoking e-cigs can still accelerate the aging process to some extent because nicotine is a vasoconstrictor which means, it narrows blood vessels, thus decreasing blood supply to the skin, hair follicles and other tissues. However, this effect isn't nearly as bad as the excess free radical and CO exposure from tobacco smoke.

Conclusion: Smoking e-cigs most likely ages you less (has a smaller effect on your appearance) than regular cigarette-smoking.

Reducing or avoiding the nicotine content in liquids is a good additional measure to keep negative effects on your appearance as low as possible; ideally you'd also supplement with vitamin C.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed, LordNorwood and 2 others
Morons ITT with more terrible advice. One day I'll stop coming altogether until this place cleans up its act..16 replies to a simple question and not one good answer.

Also OP stop "vaping" either nicotine or just flavor, it's cringe as fuck. Only 15 year olds and man children do it.

Nicotine itself is skin aging. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15500638

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Best answer you will get:

The vapor from e-cigs contains fewer free oxygen radicals than the smoke from normal cigarettes due to absence of combustion. Fewer free radicals means less vitamin C (and other antioxidant) depletion, means more vitamin C left for collagen synthesis - a primary factor in aging.

When clueless people here talk about "muh low collagen", what it's actually about is a breakdown of skin and connective tissue, which is accelerated by vitamin C deficiency. Smoking (due to great free radical exposure) increases vitamin C requirements, for the above stated reasons.

On top of that, e-cigs produce a lot less carbon monoxide - another chemical partly involved with vitamin C. Carbon monoxide (CO) displaces oxygen from the blood which also accelerates aging.

Now the bad news: if you use liquids with nicotine in them, smoking e-cigs can still accelerate the aging process to some extent because nicotine is a vasoconstrictor which means, it narrows blood vessels, thus decreasing blood supply to the skin, hair follicles and other tissues. However, this effect isn't nearly as bad as the excess free radical and CO exposure from tobacco smoke.

Conclusion: Smoking e-cigs most likely ages you less (has a smaller effect on your appearance) than regular cigarette-smoking.

Reducing or avoiding the nicotine content in liquids is a good additional measure to keep negative effects on your appearance as low as possible; ideally you'd also supplement with vitamin C.
Can the vascoconsriction effect be reasonably countered by a vasodilator?
Say alcohol :feelshmm:

• +1
How you think you look:
Think

How you really look:
Really

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
Can the vascoconsriction effect be reasonably countered by a vasodilator?
Say alcohol :feelshmm:
Probably but alcohol would age you through other mechanisms, such as impairment of nutrient absorption, direct cell and liver damage etc.

Here again, vitamin C is your best choice. It increases the NO concentration in the blood which expands the blood vessels, as in a mild vasodilator - minus the side effects of neurotoxins such as alcohol.

• +1
I would just chew tobacco, its cool and tough.

• +1
I would just chew tobacco, its cool and tough.
It's disgusting and burns your gums and stomach. You'll be spitting out dark brown saliva all the time too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kenickie
It's disgusting and burns your gums and stomach. You'll be spitting out dark brown saliva all the time too.
Real dippers spit black (y):cool:

• +1
Chad swallows like a good whore his semen
Honestly gutting it is stupid it causes ulcers in your stomach, no reason to.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kenickie
Just snus, you don't go up and down as often, and imo it's far more pleasant and compact than vaping...

• +1