Do Ethnics want to be White or do they just want to be treated as though they were White

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hello Looksmaxxers,

Just a critical thought but do ethnics really want to be white or do they just want to be treated as though they were white.

i.e. No discrimination or hinderance in society in jobs, relaionships, friendships , how they are perceived by the media etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Hello Looksmaxxers,

Just a critical thought but do ethnics really want to be white or do they just want to be treated as though they were white.

i.e. No discrimination or hinderance in society in jobs, relaionships, friendships , how they are perceived by the media etc.
Bump

Low IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and Gren
Low IQ post

How the fuck is that low iq?

Do ethnics want to be white and assimilate white culture such as food, clothing and other cultural aspects as they see it as superior then theirs.

Or would they be happy to retain their ethnics features and culture if it had no stigma attached and was culturally equal to whites.

The conclusion to be drawn if there was the same line of respect is that ethnics actually enjoy there culture and features it's just the stigma associated with them causes them to adopt white culture.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Alt Number 3
Treated as white would be enough

I never wanted to be white. I am Muslim. We hate pig eating whites.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Shrek2OnDvD
Treated as white would be enough

I never wanted to be white. I am Muslim. We hate pig eating whites.
Why? It's really good

Hello Looksmaxxers,

The second causes the first tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Gaia262
Do you want to be good looking or be treated like a good looking person?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
Treated. I'm Mexican but I have ice blue eyes, and I guess i'm whitepassing enough to run JBW.

One of my childhood girlfriends (Chinese girl) like that about me the most.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I used my female friend's tinder a few years ago & a lot of the ethnic men were wearing blue-coloured contact lenses & trying to make themselves look as white as possible with filters / including social pics where they were surrounded by white guys. They know the drill - they know how women generally perceive them (hint - it's not good)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262