Do face-changing sublimminals work?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I know its pretty much like if I would ask does magic work, but could sublimminals really change your bone structure,or are they just plain cope and only brainwash you,giving you the belief that you did receive what the sublimminals were meant to do,while in reality nothing changed and it's just all in your head? Has anyone here listened to them yet for a long periods of time,and did they work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
>unironically in the looksmaxxing section

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I love this website

• +1
Reactions: Madness, Kenma, bobs_pls and 9 others
Brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Mansnob, Spite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
so basically

im monky

• +1
Reactions: Madness

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
@Pex1992 @godsmistake

I know its pretty much like if I would ask does magic work, but could sublimminals really change your bone structure,or are they just plain cope and only brainwash you,giving you the belief that you did receive what the sublimminals were meant to do,while in reality nothing changed and it's just all in your head? Has anyone here listened to them yet for a long periods of time,and did they work?
Yeah they do

giphy.gif

No. They do not. They are a picture coupled with a set of music played at a certain frequency to each ear, supposedly to "affect certain parts of the brain to cause change" etc etc, but the issue is, it is 100% placebo and people who do "before and after" pics always fraud the after pic and subconsciously make the before pic worse to make sure their confirmation bias works.

The sad thing is, if you took a random "subliminal" video, and reuploaded it with a different name, people would flock to the comment section explaining how it helped with whatever you claimed it helped with, because it's entirely 100% placebo, especially anything regarding physically changing yourself.

However. They are designed to put you in a meditative state, which can be good for your brain, to take a break and such. They won't do a specific thing like SUBLIMINAL BINAURAL *POWERFUL* INCREASE CONFIDENCE AND APPROACHABILITY or some retarded shit like that, but you might see some of the same benefits as meditation.

So why not just do meditation instead, you faggot?

I think my posts are way too high effort tbqhwyf.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, mojopin and Extra Chromosome
this ^^

• +1
Subscribe to HypnoDaddy

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Madness, mojopin and 2 others
I'm very interested in this myself tbh, since this is an greatly unexplored scientific field similar to mewing were unfortunately limited to anecdotal evidence, since its not in alignment with companys goal of making profit I dont expect any research to be done on this area anytime soon either. The overwhelming amount of positive comments, reviews, transformations etc on those videos however would speak in favor of subliminals working. On the other hand that could be due to several reasons 1. placebo effect (they perceive their appearance differently while in reality their face has remained the same 2. trolling, 3. actual results. I find it hard to belive that no one would receive results given the fact that that ratings are consistently good, it goes without saying frauds faces backlash eventually. Whether you choose to belive it or not is up to you but by completely disregarding it as bullshit your doing yourself a disservice. I'm not saying its working since I dont know, but the power of the mind is beyond our comprehension. For reference postive thinking alone has cured people from various diseases. Its also been scientifically conducted that a sample group were able to increase muscle mass by visualization alone, they did not work out. Since you have nothing to lose you might aswell try it, even if you dont receive any facial changes meditation alone has proven benefits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DarknLost and Extra Chromosome
No. They do not. They are a picture coupled with a set of music played at a certain frequency to each ear, supposedly to "affect certain parts of the brain to cause change" etc etc, but the issue is, it is 100% placebo and people who do "before and after" pics always fraud the after pic and subconsciously make the before pic worse to make sure their confirmation bias works.

The sad thing is, if you took a random "subliminal" video, and reuploaded it with a different name, people would flock to the comment section explaining how it helped with whatever you claimed it helped with, because it's entirely 100% placebo, especially anything regarding physically changing yourself.

However. They are designed to put you in a meditative state, which can be good for your brain, to take a break and such. They won't do a specific thing like SUBLIMINAL BINAURAL *POWERFUL* INCREASE CONFIDENCE AND APPROACHABILITY or some retarded shit like that, but you might see some of the same benefits as meditation.

So why not just do meditation instead, you faggot?

I think my posts are way too high effort tbqhwyf.
You get a like for high effort

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff and Extra Chromosome
I find it hard to belive that no one would receive results given the fact that that ratings are consistently good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Get in on it now before normies find it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Extra Chromosome

I agree some want it to work so desperately the convince themselves of it working. However people in general have a tendency of giving up easily, assuming no one received positive results why would the ratings concistently be postitve, after a while wouldn't they complain, dislike etc(?)

Last edited:
Don’t listen to these “rational, logical, scientific evidence!” :soy: cucks. This shit grew my maxilla. You have to do it every day for like 6 months, and you CANNOT skip a day because then your mind “resets” and you got to start all over. Idiots think that watching it one time is gonna make a difference. No, it’s a long term process like weight lifting. You don’t go to the gym once and say “oh my muscles didn’t grow what a scam!”

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 1973, Phad and 2 others
Don’t listen to these “rational, logical, scientific evidence!” :soy: cucks. This shit grew my maxilla. You have to do it every day for like 6 months, and you CANNOT skip a day because then your mind “resets” and you got to start all over. Idiots think that watching it one time is gonna make a difference. No, it’s a long term process like weight lifting. You don’t go to the gym once and say “oh my muscles didn’t grow what a scam!”
This tbh

Only if you do no fap

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Extra Chromosome
Jfl peter Griffin is smarter than you and he's clinically retarded

• +1
Yes

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
  • +1
Bro it don't work srs

• +1
Worth noting, most people using them are dumb, impressionable teenagers like half this forum, and many of the changes that they swear are happening tend to happen by themselves during puberty.

Found this, damn, looks like I can stop training arms now you guys.

Fuck you all.

• +1
Worth noting, most people using them are dumb, impressionable teenagers like half this forum, and many of the changes that they swear are happening tend to happen by themselves during puberty.

Found this, damn, looks like I can stop training arms now you guys.

Fuck you all.

Capture

• +1
Its also been scientifically conducted that a sample group were able to increase muscle mass by visualization alone

So if I always keep thinking about wanting a chadlike face,will I end up with it?

• +1
:dafuckfeels: Never listen to just any subliminal video.
Srs got night terrors and palpitations for a week after listening to a "boost your confidence" vid.