Do female brains really work like this?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
"When I first met my boyfriend I thought he was kinda ugly, but he has grown onto me, and now I think he's the sexiest guy alive:):):)"

How the fuck would this even work? Either they lie to themselves, or even worse and more concerning for us copers, they consider their legit looksmatches hideous, proving the 20/80. In the age of tinder this only means that your relathionship is always a Chads wink away from destruction. Since she alreay claims that the only thing keeping her around is your "personality" this makes it even easier to dump you while not appearing shallow. Be average + fail to amuse her 24/7 like a clown = bad personality.

thread: My girlfriend thinks I'm ugly

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Extra Chromosome
This can happen, Nothing new really. Bonding chemicals etc etc etc

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Cretinous, Deleted member 656, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
didn't read single word, chad or death at 2019

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Ritzy2KReborn, Insomniac and 6 others
It’s over that’s how they think

>females >brains
When were they anything other than toilets again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: meh, Alexanderr, NickGurr and 6 others
its over for averagecels

Implying that they work:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac, RichardSpencel and 2 others
looks are universal. what do u want to hear? that a foid thinks her current bf is good looking just cuz she fucks him? no. the truth is she is still lusting for chads cock, and there is no way back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
"When I first met my boyfriend I thought he was kinda ugly, but he has grown onto me, and now I think he's the sexiest guy alive:):):)"

How the fuck would this even work? Either they lie to themselves, or even worse and more concerning for us copers, they consider their legit looksmatches hideous, proving the 20/80. In the age of tinder this only means that your relathionship is always a Chads wink away from destruction. Since she alreay claims that the only thing keeping her around is your "personality" this makes it even easier to dump you while not appearing shallow. Be average + fail to amuse her 24/7 like a clown = bad personality.

thread: My girlfriend thinks I'm ugly
lifefuel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
lifefuel tbh
Yeah this is how normans get gfs. Chad doesn't need all this bullshit tho. Regardless how demoralizing is it to think your girlfriend finds you unattractive and instead has to do mental gymnastics to be attracted to you. Also this doesn't necessarily translate to sexual attraction (so while you'll still regularly get sex because it's a relationship, if she found you attractive she'd give it to you more readily and express more sexual love) You see this when normans complain about dead bedrooms and having to do chores for sex. Or no blowjobs, anal, etc.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Lil_KINJA, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Yeah this is how normans get gfs. Chad doesn't need all this bullshit tho. Regardless how demoralizing is it to think your girlfriend finds you unattractive and instead has to do mental gymnastics to be attracted to you. Also this doesn't necessarily translate to sexual attraction (so while you'll still regularly get sex because it's a relationship, if she found you attractive she'd give it to you more readily and express more sexual love) You see this when normans complain about dead bedrooms and having to do chores for sex. Or no blowjobs, anal, etc.
You got a point there

it's called finding out that she is looks matched with her boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
This can happen, Nothing new really. Bonding chemicals etc etc etc
lifefuel tbh

But were these relationships at any point romantic as in; her body trembles when I touch her? I don't want to be her fucking guy friend she pity fucks, I want to be her LOVER.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
she's probably ugly herself and nobody else who was way above her (whom about she would not think is ugly) didn't hit on her

and also
I want to be her LOVER

she's probably ugly herself and nobody else who was way above her (whom about she would not think is ugly) didn't hit on her

and also

So are these relathionships mostly composed of men pressing on their female acquaintances into dating them? What if a woman innitates romantic interest? Does that mean that she considers the man of higher sexual value?

Last edited:
Sure, that's true. That can happen.
The problem with this sort of "attraction" is that it doesn't last. Chad will always be attractive to a woman, a "cute norman" that she "bonded with" is only temporary, the attraction dies down within a few years at most. It's all about looks. If the looks aren't there, a long term relationship is never going to work out. Because once those feelings fade, she'll be looking for someone that looks better than you.

It is not possible to be in a happy relationship with a woman who is not physically attracted to you. They will treat you like shit, even if it is subconsciously and without meaning to. It's in their nature. They can't help it.

There is nothing to "earn" or "deserve". You get what you get based on what you look like. So just work on it.

It's all about looks.

Last edited:

THEY ARE JUST VIRTUE SIGNALING YOU DUMB NIGGER SHIT THREAD KILL YOURSELF
Jy1d2HF.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Extra Chromosome, Lumbersexual and 3 others
JFL at letting a foid talk down to you. Fucking betas letting theses back road potholes think there hot shit makes life harder on the rest of us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
He probably started beating her or drugdealing or robbing or the 3 combined

Find 1 normal girl (I mean that you know) that has any personality, they just don't, everything they do is to look better or put others down.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
View attachment 38774
THEY ARE JUST VIRTUE SIGNALING YOU DUMB NIGGER SHIT THREAD KILL YOURSELF
Jy1d2HF.jpg
Another theory: These are just coping ugly whalefoids. Attractive guys are seen as unattractive because they're unattainable and their looksmatch is inherently unattractive too so they need to do mental gymnastics to cope. I doubt an attractive or even average foid would say this about their bf.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and RichardSpencel
Another theory: These are just coping ugly whalefoids. Attractive guys are seen as unattractive because they're unattainable and their looksmatch is inherently unattractive too so they need to do mental gymnastics to cope. I doubt an attractive or even average foid would say this about their bf.
Cope

• +1
I think my brain works like that

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
nah I'm high E now, been taking 100mgs of dbol with no ai srs
How is your sleep on high E?
I think my circadian rythm became 48 hrs instead of 24...

How is your sleep on high E?
I think my circadian rythm became 48 hrs instead of 24...
Good actually, it was terrible on low e. The only thing is oral dbol rapes my stomach. Woke up at 2am last night with a mouth full of stomach acid then couldn't sleep for half an hour to to painful acid reflux.

I'm trying to uncrash my injectable dbol right now, it got crystalized.

• +1
Good actually, it was terrible on low e. The only thing is oral dbol rapes my stomach. Woke up at 2am last night with a mouth full of stomach acid then couldn't sleep for half an hour to to painful acid reflux.

Fuark. Good luck jeffy senpai.

gym is cope in 2019.

muscle implants or death

If the looks aren't there, a long term relationship is never going to work out. Because once those feelings fade, she'll be looking for someone that looks better than you.
Even then you're not safe because she can still get bored with your looks. My ex told me the day she saw me she was nervous to talk to me because she thought I was very handsome. Three years later and she ended it out of the blue and I miss her everyday.

All females are mentally defective

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
to incel tears we go

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui