Do females smile at you when you walk by them in public?

IKnowYourStats

IKnowYourStats

Iron
If they do, are they just being polite or does it mean they like the way you look? Does it, at the very least, suggest you're not repulsive to look at?

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Never happened to me. I have scared too many girls while walking behind them at night though :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If you frequently get stares from females whenever you walk outside and they smile at you as well, assuming you aren't hideous looking then you are most likely Attractive in their eyes since they usually just ignore unattractive males.

If you frequently get stares from females whenever you walk outside and they smile at you as well, assuming you aren't hideous looking then you are most likely Attractive in their eyes since they usually just ignore unattractive males.
Huge if true

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2205
Yes bro

• JFL
No Bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yes bro,they smile point at me and do this hand signal :tiny:

Big ioi ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Balkancel
Only sometimes

If I make eye contact most will. If I make eye contact and smile almost all will.

Doesn;t mean anything tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you fucking copecels. JUST LOL @ U. Looks and smiles don't mean shit. Some do it because they're friendly, having a good day, or because you're autistic gazes scare the shit out of them so they smile. stfu you fucking faggots. you all sound like red pilled cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, GenericChad1444, jefferson and 2 others
If they do, are they just being polite or does it mean they like the way you look? Does it, at the very least, suggest you're not repulsive to look at?
Yes

• +1
im invisible

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Balkancel
Blackpill: If you have to ask if something means she likes you, she doesn't.

Chad knows for sure that girls like him because they straight up tell him he's hot.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Balkancel and GenericChad1444
yh tbh girls often signal the handjob gesture when they look me straight in the eyes, I do it back which probably confuses them

• JFL
Alot of girls smile at me when i walk by them especially if they know me through school or social circles.

I am assuming they are just being polite most of the time. When a girl has a serious interest in you, you will know and sense it for sure. If you have to question yourself so hard then they most likely are not intrested/attracted to you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Balkancel and itsoverbuddyboyo
you fucking copecels. JUST LOL @ U. Looks and smiles don't mean shit. Some do it because they're friendly, having a good day, or because you're autistic gazes scare the shit out of them so they smile. stfu you fucking faggots. you all sound like red pilled cucks.

I like intimidating women on the street with a threatening look

they actively avoid eye contact and try to avoid even acknowledging me, like I'm a homeless person and they're waiting at a red light