Do genes determine facial attractiveness? (Video)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up

@reptiles thought you might like this the most.

Tldw: a large percentage of facial attractivity is determined by genetics, however upbringing through orthodontic work, lifestyle choices, mouth breathing does have an impact.

Genetics creates the potential where environment determimes if that potential will be met.

As plastic surgery becomes more advanced and accessible this genetic potential matters less and less.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, mewcoper, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
No, it's all about the haircut and confidence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joelortiz, Dr. Greenberg, TheEndHasNoEnd and 21 others

Tldw: a large percentage of facial attractivity is determined by genetics, however upbringing through orthodontic work, lifestyle choices, mouth breathing does have an impact.

Genetics creates the potential where environment determimes if that potential will be met.

As plastic surgery becomes more advanced and accessible this genetic potential matters less and less.

Attractiveness is mostly heirtable but here is the caveat your enviroment when young helps to reach full genetic limit hence why its vitally important to max out everything as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Gaia262
Grass is indeed green.

In many cases, the effects of a sub-optimal development are off-set or masked by good genes and hormonal profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Gaia262

I wish genetics in the future won't matter at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Gaia262
Love that channel btw

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
FaceGenes
Please reroll my PARK2 and MBTS1 genes

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Darkstrand, reptiles and 2 others
I had whole discussions with dudes here.

About, random recombination of genes. And thus looks are not predictable, and stuff like that.

STILL, genes are the biggest factor in looks of children (one can control in partner choice (if you have options)). So, being carefull and picky in whom you breed with, is the biggest factor for looks of child.

Still random recombionation is a factor obviously.

this is from same parents for example.

CrsztR1WgAATFZc

478full-barbara-palvin.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
I had whole discussions with dudes here.

About, random recombination of genes. And thus looks are not predictable, and stuff like that.

STILL, genes are the biggest factor in looks of children (one can control in partner choice (if you have options)). So, being carefull and picky in whom you breed with, is the biggest factor for looks of child.

Still random recombionation is a factor obviously.

this is from same parents for example.

CrsztR1WgAATFZc

478full-barbara-palvin.jpg

In disbelief at cavill s brothers jaws
Life is a scam

In disbelief at cavill s brothers jaws
Life is a scam
yeah. the Jaws are amazing.

But why??

Well check the mother. She has a masculine jaw.
They inherited it from their mother.

Henry-Cavill-with-mother-Marianne-Cavill.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, TheChosenChad, Yerico7 and 1 other person

But why??

I still believe that the robust faced mother theory is still the most legit theory

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Yerico7 and HighIQcel
I still believe that the robust faced mother theory is still the most legit theory

IF, you get a boy.

I 100% Agree.

Chad sons, are born from Dom mothers.

I will aim, and only really would want to breed. With a tall and very good jawlined woman. Since muh gene line is filled with weak jaws, I'm hopefully deleting it from this bloodline. If I get children.

I just checked.
sean o'pry mother also pretty robust face for female.
sean-opry-networth.jpg

I was so curious once. How dom faced Sophie Ellis-Bextor breeded. But damn, that man she chose didn't looks enough for it to go well.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Gargantuan and Yerico7
IF, you get a boy.

I 100% Agree.

I will aim, and only really would want to breed. With a tall and very good jawlined woman. Since muh gene line is filled with weak jaws, I'm hopefully deleting it from this bloodline. If I get children.

I just checked.
sean-opry-networth.jpg

I was so curious once. How dom faced Sophie Ellis-Bextor breeded. But damn, that man she chose didn't looks enough for it to go well.
my grandma is hyper dom and jaw mogs every male in the family, my mom was also pretty robust before she became obese, but still theres genetic recombination so its part genes and part random number generator

Fucking water tbh. But environment can drastically effect the face, it's the make it or break it of facial attractiveness

IF, you get a boy.

I 100% Agree.

I just checked.
sean-opry-networth.jpg

There is always that little chance of picking the worst of both worlds
Jfl at that ginger with ectodermal displasia-tier face

my grandma is hyper dom and jaw mogs every male in the family, my mom was also pretty robust before she became obese, but still theres genetic recombination so its part genes and part random number generator
There is always that little chance of picking the worst of both worlds
Jfl at that ginger with ectodermal displasia-tier face
Truth. that recombination factor is still there. BUT, at least with a robust parent THERE IS CHANCE.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, HighIQcel and JustBeCurry
imagine how many normies are getting fully blackpilled by this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: tfw you have to compete with zoomers who have been watching looksmaxxing channels since age 10 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and HighIQcel
genes are everything

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk and HighIQcel
imagine how many normies are getting fully blackpilled by this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: tfw you have to compete with zoomers who have been watching looksmaxxing channels since age 10 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
There are a lot of coping and virtue signalling in the comments

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5875 and imparatorluk
Body position and sugar also influence. Sugar eats ur bones

But why??

You dont always get your facial genes from mother or father... For example both my mother and father had good facial stucture but I did not get any of them.. My father had hollow cheeks and square jaw.... My mother had more oval face shape but still had good bone structure. I have boring bloated oval face... only my Maxilla and side jaw are visible.

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
that guy has no idea what he's talking about

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, eduardkoopman and goat2x
@eduardkoopman @goat2x what exactly are you disagreeing with?

@eduardkoopman @goat2x what exactly are you disagreeing with?
That dude on OP video, is a dude that knows the most about male looks I have ever seen/witnessed. In practical advise that OP video dude, I never give him much value; but he's great at anaylizing flaws, fatios, and a shitton of other looks factors.
I think that dude moggs us all, at least in basic knowledge of looks. Myabe we mogg him in knowing how to fix stuff, or SMV maxx or something.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and HighIQcel

But why??

Lmao my moms jaw is subhuman what a joke

That dude on OP video, is a dude that knows the most about male looks I have ever seen/witnessed. In practical advise that OP video dude, I never give him much value; but he's great at anaylizing flaws, fatios, and a shitton of other looks factors.
I think that dude moggs us all, at least in basic knowledge of looks. Myabe we mogg him in knowing how to fix stuff, or SMV maxx or something.
No, that's what he wants his audience to think. the guy spews as much bullshit as the average user here. It's a bit more objective but very often he just adds what he feels is right, without thinking too much about it, just like the users here.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
No, that's what he wants his audience to think. the guy spews as much bullshit as the average user here. It's a bit more objective but very often he just adds what he feels is right, without thinking too much about it, just like the users here.
What wrong is he about?

Thanks for the video

What wrong is he about?
Depends on the video. He often views things as facts just because he believes in them, and a lot of times he takes virtue signalling over factual accuracy, especially when he talks about "unconventional beauty" and that sort of stuff. the whole channel is very tailored to bluepilled normies. i just don't really like the guy tbh, maybe that's making me exaggerate a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7776 and HighIQcel
Normies are retarded you wont have to worry about that.

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS