Do girls intentionally show their cleavage?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I've sat on a table in college and this Stacylite sat beneath me on a chair; now what she did next was interesting. It was pretty cold, all the other girls were wearing their sweaters on, but she took off her jacket wearing only a tank-top, constantly bending over the table when talking right beneath my head with her elbows in-front creating a massive gaping neckline. I literally could see her nipples.

Last edited:
Yes bro but you’re a rapist if you look

Cleavage is not consent. Even chad says so tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel, Stingray and 10 others
Yes bro but you’re a rapist if you look

Cleavage is not consent. Even chad says so tbh.
View attachment 57612

I've seen even normie girls admit that showing cleavage is a seductive move. Girls are even admiting it on guysaskgirls ffs.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I've seen even normie girls admit that showing cleavage is a seductive move. Girls are even admiting it on guysaskgirls ffs.
What else would it be lol. But It's only meant to seduce Chad, never forget that.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LowTierNormie
Yes, when theyre into you.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I've sat on a table in college and this Stacylite sat beneath me on a chair; now what she did next was interesting. It was pretty cold, all the other girls were wearing their sweaters on, but she took off her jacket wearing only a tank-top, constantly bending over the table when talking right beneath my head with her elbows in-front creating a massive gaping neckline. I literally could see her nipples.
Df..

Yes but it is meant for Chad not for you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Stingray and SikKunt
Should've just groped them tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SikKunt
When I was in school a girl bended over to seduce me that was the best moment I ever had

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SikKunt
I was the only guy there.

Girls get some weird joy out of stringing along ugly guys. They're really just cruel and need to be [REDACTED].

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
No bro I was too socially akward back then but we did make out in school
Damn, if I ever got into that situation and we were alone I'd rub my dick on her tbh.

Damn, if I ever got into that situation and we were alone I'd rub my dick on her tbh.
Lol when she bended over my dick got hard as fuck and I touched her ass when everyone around were watching

• Woah
Girls get some weird joy out of stringing along ugly guys. They're really just cruel and need to be [REDACTED].

Yeah, but she like dm'd me days later if guys prefer tits or ass.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and SikKunt
Lol when she bended over my dick got hard as fuck and I touched her ass when everyone around were watching
What did she say after you touched her??

431.jpg

• +1
When they see me they hide it

I hate it when girls dress slutty. Just a cock tease.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1106
Any girl that shows too much skin should be raped on the spot

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
I'm in the gym right now. I saw a foid in yoga pants with a fat ass. I took one peak and she looked at me disgusted.:feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Esteban1997
yes I was talking to girl a few months ago when I didnt have acne and she kept bending over lower and lower and I asked her wtf she was doing and she just laughed. She was showing me her tits.

Women do this all the time. That girl you like who barely seems engaged while talking to you? Shes flashing her tits while making eye contact with 7+s.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Esteban1997