do i have a chance at being normie

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
if i got a perm and made skin better with retin A and rhino then can i become at least normie? i just want that then i can leave this site and focus on personality

Attachments

• wtf2.PNG
    wtf2.PNG
    802.3 KB · Views: 174
You're a normie already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9090, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
please post a high res unfrauded pic of your face i wanna morph you

ineedhelo4844

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 8583
yeh, you will be after that 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Y
if i got a perm and made skin better with retin A and rhino then can i become at least normie? i just want that then i can leave this site and focus on personality
Your hammerhead shark eyes will only bring you to a HTN as your ascension point.
Currently you are a Midtier Normie facially

Y

Your hammerhead shark eyes will only bring you to a HTN as your ascension point.
hammerhead eyes are usually a halo, you just need a wide face for it to harmonize with your other features.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 2658
Y

whats wrong with my eyes at least i don't have heavy uee or any of that guy stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
lens distortion is still bearable at 2ft away + better lighting
noted, what were u gonna morph on to me just so i know for curiosity sake

hammerhead eyes are usually a halo, you just need a wide face for it to harmonize with your other features.
Wide set eyes look feminine asf and subhuman on men.
Ideally between close and wide set.

• So Sad
Wide set eyes look feminine asf and subhuman on men.
Ideally between close and wide set.
nah he just needs a stronger lower third and then he can kinda squintmaxx for tinder pics

• +1
whats wrong with my eyes at least i don't have heavy uee or any of that guy stuff
Your eyes are wide set asf. That brings you down as also your narrow jaw and negroid lips.

nah he just needs a stronger lower third and then he can kinda squintmaxx for tinder pics
ive got strong lower third i think but im at a high bf atm (17%)

Your eyes are wide set asf. That brings you down as also your narrow jaw and negroid lips.
do i think i should get jaw filler and lip reduction

ive got strong lower third i think but im at a high bf atm (17%)
nah you're face is on the narrow side you can tell despite bodyfat, you need to chew gum 24/7 for a few months and hope that your masetter muscle insertions are sharp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 8583
nah you're face is on the narrow side you can tell despite bodyfat, you need to chew gum 24/7 for a few months and hope that your masetter muscle insertions are sharp
will the gum results be permanent or do i need to keep chewing? ive already got bruxxism

do i think i should get jaw filler and lip reduction
jaw implants* and lip reduction, yeah.
Depending on your height and body you can even ascend even more

• +1
jaw implants* and lip reduction, yeah.
Depending on your height and body you can even ascend even more
6'1 but skinny fat atm, and implants too expensive for me atm so would fllers help for widening for the time being whilst i save up for implants?

will the gum results be permanent or do i need to keep chewing? ive already got bruxxism
Don't eat gum, instead eat hard foods regulary like meat etc.

• +1
Don't eat gum, instead eat hard foods regulary like meat etc.
why do i get so much conflicting advice on this site? whos right you or the other guy

just like with working out other muscles, maintaining the extra tissue takes less effort than building it in the first place, you will keep the gains as long as you chew atleast two times a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 8583
6'1 but skinny fat atm, and implants too expensive for me atm so would fllers help for widening for the time being whilst i save up for implants?
Congratulations, you can easily ascend to Chadlite definetly.
Implants>>>>>>>>>>>Fillers all the way

• Woah
Congratulations, you can easily ascend to Chadlite definetly.
Implants>>>>>>>>>>>Fillers all the way
fucking cope my ceiling is mid tier normie due to ethnic

why do i get so much conflicting advice on this site? whos right you or the other guy
gum is fine and the fastest way, get spearmint on amazon.

• +1
fucking cope my ceiling is mid tier normie due to ethnic
There are ethnic Chadlites you coping fuck.
You'll get easy your ethnic foids, white foids is dependable

gum is fine and the fastest way, get spearmint on amazing.
ill buy a pack now and have some chicken breast today thanks for the advice brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: herring and Deleted member 8583
bs tbh

now post a non potato quality pic please, figure st out
ill do it at night, the lighting on my desk (where i place my phone to take far away pic) is shitty rn

And you call me subhuman coping rat for calling you this? Just lol tbh
LARP thread ngl, but keep stalking 2 month old posts instead of trying to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Sounds like cope... why would you larp about being below average ?
bored ngl, and ur really low iq if ur actually convinced im below average on my non lens distorted pics

I am not the only one in this thread that said that... if it was really obvious no one would believe that... I could see you being average bro but you’re acting like it’s so ridiculous that you could be considered below average...
yeah Im deffo below avg in this pic cuz its low res and lens distorted to fuck, but in actual pics im above avg u low iq rat

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t