Do I have a prominent occipital bone?

No its even recessed, you look like banger its this flat indian side profile. You need to talk to eppley about this

you have bigger problems

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
Bro start mma and rape these feminine Brazil chucks with ur superior Arab fighter genes

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
@TakaRyo blocked me on discord

• +1
What is occipital bone
?

my discord got compromised by south koreans
You mean North Koreans? Anyways your occipital bone is good. It looks masc. mine is rounded so I grew out my hair and will train my neck. Just do rhino and wraparound and you’re good to go

You mean North Koreans? Anyways your occipital bone is good. It looks masc. mine is rounded so I grew out my hair and will train my neck. Just do rhino and wraparound and you’re good to go

nah i saw some south koreans logging onto my gmail and next thing i got locked out of it. got back into my gmail but they changed the discord email and shit. cba now, i don't even use discord anymore. i think they were selling old discord accounts for trolls and spammers bc i added the account back and it's some annoying guy

No its even recessed, you look like banger its this flat indian side profile. You need to talk to eppley about this

but i thought if my occipital is like non-existent that's very good MMA fighter face or something...

nah i saw some south koreans logging onto my gmail and next thing i got locked out of it. got back into my gmail but they changed the discord email and shit. cba now, i don't even use discord anymore. i think they were selling old discord accounts for trolls and spammers bc i added the account back and it's some annoying guy

but i thought if my occipital is like non-existent that's very good MMA fighter face or something...
He is trolling you. Nothing can be done for occipital bone except training neck and growing hair at back. Yours is hyper masculine so embrace it

• +1
He is trolling you. Nothing can be done for occipital bone except training neck and growing hair at back. Yours is hyper masculine so embrace it

yeah i'm going for a caveman/brute aesthetic anyways

Rhino and wraparound would u give the warriorbskull look

Is it bad if the back of your skull is round not straight?

• +1

I am not trolling. A good flat occiptal is a result of developed trap muscle which make an avarage occiptal look flat. A flat occiptal on a skinny head is subhuman and signals low skull mass. Look at eppley site, the most common skull deformity is a flat back of the head. Its a meme made by old school lookis. Literaly every male model and actor has one.

• +1