Do I have a recessed maxilla?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Title tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Looks like some midfacial hypoplasia (recessed upper maxilla) although the quality makes it hard to tell.

Grow a beard, buzz your head and hit the weights HARD. Forget the orb shit

• +1
not really its not that forward grown also thats for sure but ist also not that recessed

• +1
Not really, your maxilla looks mediocore and that's pretty good.
Your mandible is recessed tho so I would advice on getting sliding genioplasty + BSSO. Do you have a slight overbite?

• +1
Not really, your maxilla looks mediocore and that's pretty good.
Your mandible is recessed tho so I would advice on getting sliding genioplasty + BSSO. Do you have a slight overbite?

I've been talking to Barry Eppley, he says he thinks my mandible is properly formed but small. I don't have an overbite, actually I have a proper bite, so he doesn't want to do BSSO either. What seems to be a good procedure is a jawline implant.

• +1
I've been talking to Barry Eppley, he says he thinks my mandible is properly formed but small. I don't have an overbite, actually I have a proper bite, so he doesn't want to do BSSO either. What seems to be a good procedure is a jawline implant.
Jawline implant would work for sure, will it add forward growth too? Because that's what I think you really need, jawline definition, and forward growth.
Are you getting rhino? Convex forehead and big nose is a bad combination. But you might ascend after the implant, so your upper third fits your more DOM look.

• +1
Jawline implant would work for sure, will it add forward growth too? Because that's what I think you really need, jawline definition, and forward growth.
Are you getting rhino? Convex forehead and big nose is a bad combination. But you might ascend after the implant, so your upper third fits your more DOM look.

Yes it will add forward growth especially if he pairs it with a genioplasty (ie I get a genioplasty and then a month or two later fit a jawline implant over that). I want to look more DOM like you said

• +1
Yes it will add forward growth especially if he pairs it with a genioplasty (ie I get a genioplasty and then a month or two later fit a jawline implant over that). I want to look more DOM like you said
Good luck on your journey, hopefully you are going to make an update post here teehee

• +1