Do I have true Hunter eyes? Completely honest answers please

J

Jimmygthegod

Banned
Hey guys this is my first post on here (just turned 17)
Most people don’t have legitimate hunter eyes because they take pictures at higher angles and also squint. I took this photo completely neutral and with no squint so as to be as accurate as possible.
I’d appreciate a specific analysis of the good and bad of my eye area, and then a rating out of 10
Appreciate the time!
*Also in irl the hair going to different directions on my eyebrows is hardly noticeable, but the flash makes it appear worse

Attachments

• 55873170-B2B8-43C1-B00D-B67E1264D7D1.jpeg
    55873170-B2B8-43C1-B00D-B67E1264D7D1.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 250
no, good eyecolor tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, CursedOne, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
no hunter eyes but good eyearea

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Jagged0 and jordanbarrettisgod
j

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Pedrester
no, good eyecolor tho
appreciate the compliment, but what in particular makes them not hunter eyes. Also would you consider at least chadlite eyes?

Hey guys this is my first post on here (just turned 17)
Most people don’t have legitimate hunter eyes because they take pictures at higher angles and also squint. I took this photo completely neutral and with no squint so as to be as accurate as possible.
I’d appreciate a specific analysis of the good and bad of my eye area, and then a rating out of 10
Appreciate the time!
*Also in irl the hair going to different directions on my eyebrows is hardly noticeable, but the flash makes it appear worse
nope

Hunter eyes are a meme, yours are top tier, go out and slay instead of rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, wateriswet, Incoming and 4 others
Hunter eyes are a meme, yours are top tier, go out and slay instead of rotting here
bro trust me i know this shit is low and ill probably never post on here again but I thought this would be the best unbiased place to know

appreciate the compliment, but what in particular makes them not hunter eyes. Also would you consider at least chadlite eyes?
55873170 B2B8 43C1 B00D B67E1264D7D1
Hunter eyes
this are true hunter eyes no squint with even less fraud than ur pic , you dont have enough under eye support , positive canthal tilt , and fat pads upper eye , ur eyebrows are not positive tilted and too bushy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Mr.cope
No. You have upper eyelid exposure and your eyes are not horizontally long enough, and maybe not as vertically compact as they need to be.

These are hunter eyes:

0E739B30 D6EE 4ADB A8BC C8B656F4B2CC

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Yerico7, Warlow and 9 others

Attachments

• E3B47E7C-B77E-4A3D-9296-303D17BBC271.jpeg
    E3B47E7C-B77E-4A3D-9296-303D17BBC271.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Your eye area isn’t bad though. Good eyebrows and green color halo saves you.

oh ok. I don't want to come across as conceited but I feel like my eyes are more attractive than that person. Would you disagree? also whose eyes seem more masculine

no nigga these are true hunter eyes. u mirin?
Truehuntereyes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6475 and jordanbarrettisgod
you have the ideal eye area
hunter eyes r too masc for girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and NormieWithBigPP
View attachment 502481View attachment 502482 this are true hunter eyes no squint with even less fraud than ur pic , you dont have enough under eye support , positive canthal tilt , and fat pads upper eye , ur eyebrows are not positive tilted and too bushy
oh ok. I don't want to come across as conceited but I feel like my eyes are more attractive than that person. Would you disagree? also whose eyes seem more masculine

those are not hunter eyes look at my post for hunter eyes.

Your profile won’t let me view it. How are they not hunter eyes? Vertically compact, horizontally long, minimal eyelid exposure and pretty good hooding, along with a slight PcT.

If they don’t look similar to the left then no

Yours are. That person’s eyes aren’t really hunter eyes. Not horizontally long enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Your profile won’t let me view it. How are they not hunter eyes? Vertically compact, horizontally long, minimal eyelid exposure and pretty good hooding, along with a slight PcT.
Are you talking about mine?

Hunter z
this are his eyes in similar angle to you , clearly this one are way more masculine , makes ur eyes looks prey when its actually not really the case
55873170 B2B8 43C1 B00D B67E1264D7D1

Cat 1
u dont have eyes like that , meanwhile first guy its legit the same , nice eye color halo

i disagree tho first eyes looks more attractive even if brown

Last edited:
I need upper eyelid filler, color contacts, and lower lid retraction to make them model tier though.

View attachment 502496 this are his eyes in similar angle to you , clearly this one are way more masculine , makes ur eyes looks prey when its actually not the case
[ATTACH type="full" alt="55873170-B2B8-43C1-B00D-
B67E1264D7D1.jpeg"]502497[/ATTACH]
Ok. Can eyes still be ideal or top tier even if they’re not hunter? And If so are mine?
View attachment 502504 u dont have eyes like that , meanwhile first guy its legit the same , nice eye color halo

View attachment 502496 this are his eyes in similar angle to you , clearly this one are way more masculine , makes ur eyes looks prey when its actually not really the case
View attachment 502497
View attachment 502504 u dont have eyes like that , meanwhile first guy its legit the same , nice eye color halo

Ok. Can eyes still be ideal or top tier even if they’re not hunter eyes. And if so would you consider mine as top tier or close it?

Your eye area is still above average. Green color, thick lashes, great eyebrows (assuming you’re not squinting). Judging by the eyes alone I thought you were in your 20s.

Ok. Can eyes still be ideal or top tier even if they’re not hunter eyes. And if so would you consider mine as top tier or close it?

Not top tier, but above average. 7/10.

ye ur eyes are fine , above average eyes thanks to color halo , if brown was average normal eyes instead
not top tier eyes tho and ur not really close i already told you whats the difference between ur eyes and top tier ones

ye ur eyes are fine , above average eyes thanks to color halo , if brown was average normal eyes instead
not top tier eyes tho and ur not really close i already told you whats the difference between ur eyes and top tier ones
ok thanks for the response. Im not in any way trying to level with john eric hexum (hes in my opinion one of the greatest looking guys ever) what what makes his eye area more attractive?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 6.01.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 6.01.00 PM.png
    537.6 KB · Views: 78
ok thanks for the response. Im not in any way trying to level with john eric hexum (hes in my opinion one of the greatest looking guys ever) what what makes his eye area more attractive?
longer medial canthus , longer pfl , better eye color , better fat pads on upper eye and browridge and probably just because he is squinting a little bit on that pic too

longer medial canthus , longer pfl , better eye color , better fat pads on upper eye and browridge and probably just because he is squinting a little bit on that pic too
yea based off of my picture it's hard to tell my under eye support. But do you think my browridge could develop more (almost 17)? also do you think I have potential to get top tier eye area in a few years depending on how my face develops? or will i have normie-tier eyes forever r.i.p

yea based off of my picture it's hard to tell my under eye support. But do you think my browridge could develop more (almost 17)? also do you think I have potential to get top tier eye area in a few years depending on how my face develops? or will i have normie-tier eyes forever r.i.p
browridge will develop more yes but u lacks fat pads , eyes is mainly genetic wont change that much

oh, the huge irony of OP actually being way closer to hunter eyes than you

I don’t think you know what hunter eyes are. His PFLH ratio doesn’t allow it.

I don’t think you know what hunter eyes are. His PFLH ratio doesn’t allow it.
I know what hunter eyes are. You just keep spouting PFLH RATIO to sound like you "got it" while ignoring that a big part of what makes a feature/set of features is the overall combination of its parts.

I know what hunter eyes are. You just keep spouting PFLH RATIO to sound like you "got it" while ignoring that a big part of what makes a feature/set of features is the overall combination of its parts.

Sure, other parts matter. But a PFLH like his doesn’t allow for hunter eyes.