Do i look 5psl facialy here or if i dont hoe can i cope?

a little upper lip fillers might help.

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I cant grow a beard.

I am not gonna cut my hair, long hair halo mog any stupid psl point gain

M i n o x i d i l and/or peppermint oil

• +1
is it over?
no (assuming you not manlet and/or micropenis).
Because:
1. you still above avearge / 4psl. But not 5psl. More like 4.25 to maybe 4.5 PSL ranges.
Basically you are 60 percentile - 65 percentile ranges.
2. you are white, so you can always locationmaxx. You can life lifestyle of a GigaChad in Cambodia, or Africa, etc...

You should be able to have some luck with the ladies. If you are proactive and social and taking your changes enough.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Pietrosiek
1. you still above avearge / 4psl. But not 5psl. More like 4.25 to maybe 4.5 PSL ranges.
Basically you are 60 percentile - 65 percentile ranges.
ok thanks

You can life lifestyle of a GigaChad in Cambodia, or Africa
i literally dont give a fuck and i want only white foids

If you are proactive and social and taking your changes enough.
im antisocial, i have normies and i dont want to go out

you re good looking, honestly a good tan and better skin regimen would bump you to 5 psl
ok, just keep that in mind that 2 of those pics are very good pics and i look shit on different pics

i literally dont give a fuck and i want only white foids
Being picky DOES not mean "it's over". It mean, that's over for you only because you have standards. But to some extend, standards are a choice. So, it's not really over. It's just that you are not satisfied with available options.
im antisocial, i have normies and i dont want to go out
This is a big/huge stubbling block for slaying at least. Most slayers are very extraverted and soical. and meeting alot of new people, and stuff like that. No slaying happens staying indoors in own home all day long.

• +1
You are not good looking enough. That you can sit back and do nothing, and foids will flock to you.
BUT also, you are good looking enough that with effort and being pro-active and social and trying to get with women; you should have some decent amount of stuff happening.

• So Sad
Being picky DOES not mean "it's over". It mean, that's over for you only because you have standards. But to some extend, standards are a choice. So, it's not really over. It's just that you are not satisfied with available options.
This is a big/huge stubbling block for slaying at least. Most slayers are very extraverted and soical. and meeting alot of new people, and stuff like that. No slaying happens staying indoors in own home all day long.
Ok

ok, just keep that in mind that 2 of those pics are very good pics and i look shit on different pics
you look a bit similar to me, and by the looks of it, you got chubby cheeks. get sub10% bf and start jogging everyday to kill water weight. if you still have chubby cheeks after doing what i said look into buccal fat surgery, its around 2k

• +1
Gym, tret on face, beta carotene , if you want long hair id say cut it to ear length, minoxidil in eyebrows and chewmaxx. And make sure your teeth are white

• +1
The only problems are your skin and your lips

• +1
If you had more muscle mass youd be chad AF ngl

• +1
Also your hair mogs me into oblivion, so fucking pretty

• +1
@larsanova69

you can easily hit if you softmaxx further

• +1
PIETRO MOGS

KEEP COPING CUCKS

GIF 200831 165324 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, goat2x and Pietrosiek
Ok, another question, can i ever be ''gl'' ? I mean, should itry to be gl as much as possible wgich include leanmaxing. I could just give up on that and bulk, add size and posibly roid in future. I think that i will never be gl so going for that ogre power niche could be good for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Ok, another question, can i ever be ''gl'' ? I mean, should itry to be gl as much as possible wgich include leanmaxing. I could just give up on that and bulk, add size and posibly roid in future. I think that i will never be gl so going for that ogre power niche could be good for me.
Bro you need to leanmaxx like a mf rn. Untill you're 12% bf you cant say that you're boneless.
I'd suggest leaning down to 12%, taking care of your skin.
Than roiding.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars and Pietrosiek
Bro you need to leanmaxx like a mf rn. Untill you're 12% bf you cant say that you're boneless.
I'd suggest leaning down to 12%, taking care of your skin.
Than roiding.
ok, now im gonna leanmax.

What i mean, is that imo, you should always try to go for some niche. Im more on ogre side so having twink body doesnt really suits me. I cant be preetyboy too cause of my face.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 6873
ok, now im gonna leanmax.

What i mean, is that imo, you should always try to go for some niche. Im more on ogre side so having twink body doesnt really suits me. I cant be preetyboy too cause of my face.
Yes.
But you're a above 15% bf and imo you shouldn't use steroids above 15%.
But yes nichemaxxing is always the way to go for most men who aren't widely appealing

• +1
But you're a above 15% bf and imo you shouldn't use steroids above 15%.
i would roid in future but now i would bulk, gain some musle (and fat sadly too). I will leanmax and try to skin max but i wont be either preetyboy or masculine barbarian mogger tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Ur outer eye can be longer, ask PS opinion on lateral canthoplasty. Your philtrum:chin ratio can be improved with genioplasty vertical increase. Put minoxidil on eyebrow. You have good base.

• +1
Ur outer eye can be longer, ask PS opinion on lateral canthoplasty. Your philtrum:chin ratio can be improved with genioplasty vertical increase. Put minoxidil on eyebrow. You have good base.
should i bulk, get more musle but fat too or leanmax? IO have ogre face so having twink body is not good. I need to niche max, either preetyboy or barabarian

should i bulk, get more musle but fat too or leanmax? IO have ogre face so having twink body is not good. I need to niche max, either preetyboy or barabarian
I think you are slim enuf, your face lack strong bone so it look "meaty" not sharp. Focus on ur pfl with lateral epicanthoplasty it will ascend you hard. Forget my comment on genioplasty, just grow stubble on ur philtrum and chin.

• Hmm...
Can anyone photoshop op with longer outer white of his eyes? His eye inner white is good but the outer one can be longer

• +1
I think you are slim enuf, your face lack strong bone so it look "meaty" not sharp. Focus on ur pfl with lateral epicanthoplasty it will ascend you hard. Forget my comment on genioplasty, just grow stubble on ur philtrum and chin.
Ur body weight shud be height in cm - 100

• +1

No. This is me dyhadrated after hsrd workout without drinking water. Im around 15%bf. I could look like that all the time with 10%bf. Normaly im way more booated cause even if i drink alot. You can see that i have moggedlr zygos.
IMG 20200901 230854

Also u cant even grow a stuble.

Ur body weight shud be height in cm - 100
Thars a big bullshit, depends on frame and amount of musle.

Sorry for mistakes in writing above, i csnt edit

No. This is me dyhadrated after hsrd workout without drinking water. Im around 15%bf. I could look like that all the time with 10%bf. Normaly im way more booated cause even if i drink alot. You can see that i have moggedlr zygos.
View attachment 648374

Also u cant even grow a stuble.

Thars a big bullshit, depends on frame and amount of musle.
Of course u can try lose weight. Also ur nise is too long and the tip is too big. You can try ask PS to make it slightly upturn and unbulk the tip

• +1
Of course u can try lose weight. Also ur nise is too long and the tip is too big. You can try ask PS to make it slightly upturn and unbulk the tip
its already upturn, i wont get any surgery, im still in hs

• +1