Do i look 5psl facialy here or if i dont hoe can i cope?

keep coping son
Coping? You are salty asf im serious its legit over
Your bf% is Low which is one of the most important things but you still look like sht.
and your hair looks dumb im not trolling i see other people here asking for advice with pics, but you are at bottom in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Pietrosiek
i look better and i got rated 4.5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Pietrosiek and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
i look better and i got rated 4.5 PSL
post pics son

Coping? You are salty asf im serious its legit over
Your bf% is Low which is one of the most important things but you still look like sht.
and your hair looks dumb im not trolling i see other people here asking for advice with pics, but you are at bottom in my opinion
i have best hair on this site and im not low bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Pietro, you're unironically looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Long blonde hair gives me high E vibes bro, you have good wide bone structure so hair doesnt halo anything.

post pics son

i have best hair on this site and im not low bf
Your bf is definetly not over 15%. So you are low bf. And the hair looks dumb like from this other guy yesterday who thinks he looks good with long hair.

Long blonde hair gives me high E vibes bro
blond? are you blind?

Your bf is definetly not over 15%. So you are low bf. And the hair looks dumb like from this other guy yesterday who thinks he looks good with long hair.
go get buzzcut, my hair are god tier, long hair or death

you have good wide bone structure so hair doesnt halo anything
i dont really understand what hair have to do with bone structure

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
blond? are you blind?

go get buzzcut, my hair are god tier, long hair or death

i dont really understand what hair have to do with bone structure
Your face doesnt match with the hair at all not buzzcut just a typical fade is better then this

idgaf, long hair or death
You are ugly legit. Im trying to help you like others if you think look good , did any girl approach you?

You are ugly legit
confront it then, i trust them more than you

Great frame height and hair and face is 4.5 I'd say it's mainly the lower part that needs work if your face widens you will look masc af I like the hair and women love long hair it reminds me of this

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
you still above avearge / 4psl. But not 5psl. More like 4.25 to maybe 4.5 PSL ranges.
Basically you are 60 percentile - 65 percentile ranges.
If you had more muscle mass youd be chad AF ngl
you re good looking, honestly a good tan and better skin regimen would bump you to 5 psl
You have good base
Pietro, you're unironically looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
confront it then, i trust them more than you

Great frame height and hair and face is 4.5 I'd say it's mainly the lower part that needs work if your face widens you will look masc af I like the hair and women love long hair it reminds me of this

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Do you really think you got a great frame? lol
Btw your face looks old. Its over tbh

[/QUOTE]
show yourself first son, i cant see any arguments also

show yourself first son, i cant see any arguments also
[/QUOTE]
dude you look skinny asfuck. Im not saying i have a better body since im fat like 35% bf but you dont have a great frame. Look at other guys who posted about them some have a mascular body you are just skinny and i dont need to be a bodybuilder to see this i think most would agree with ne

• JFL
since im fat like 35% bf
im in utter disbelive at who im talking too

Look at other guys who posted about them some have a mascular body you are just skinny and i dont need to be a bodybuilder to see this i think most would agree with ne
yes im skinny and what? Where i talked about not being skinny? who gives a fuck tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
im in utter disbelive at who im talking too

yes im skinny and what? Where i talked about not being skinny? who gives a fuck tho?
You said you have a great frame,but you have little muscle mass. How old are you?

• JFL
You said you have a great frame,but you have little muscle mass. How old are you?
im almost 18 but you know that frame has nothing to do with fucking musle mass? Where i said that ihave great frame? I would say that its not that good as people here claim

im almost 18 but you know that frame has nothing to do with fucking musle mass? Where i said that ihave great frame? I would say that its not that good as people here claim
Well you are not old so i guess your body is fine for your age. Thought you was like 19-20.
but your face looks bit aged ngl.

Mirin hair, mine is close to get to that lenght

U look good dude, you remember me Magnus from the netflix series Dark

if you gymmax to add shoulder width and chest volume and a beard (designer stubble) you’ll ascend hard

look for kinobody about fitness You can find his ebooks easy on google

• +1
Mirin hair, mine is close to get to that lenght

U look good dude, you remember me Magnus from the netflix series Dark

if you gymmax to add shoulder width and chest volume and a beard (designer stubble) you’ll ascend hard

look for kinobody about fitness You can find his ebooks easy on google
@Pietrosiek the reason i like kinobody is that he makes a gym workout to get to that aesthetic body with shoulder and chest developed. You wont find that 5x5 bullshit with tons of squats in his programs. Also grow a stubble, start minox if u cant grow one and fuck that “muh collagen minox shit”. I used it and my skin is normal and the beard ascended me, every girl says i look better with a beard.

these 2 things + the long hair will make you masculine af trust me. Start now. Bulk hard and clean to grow muscle. Oh and lean bulk please don’t get fat doing it (although you will get a bit fat that’s inevitable). Good luck

oh and 1 more question how are your temples? Are they receding? I think my long hair doesnt look as good as yours because i’m receding at the temples.

• +1
[MOGS]

• +1
I have no idea how that scale works jfl forget about this normies doesnt analyze your facial features
Ok. By good yoy mean slightly above aversge? Or vusibly above aversge?

oh and 1 more question how are your temples? Are they receding? I think my long hair doesnt look as good as yours because i’m receding at the temples.
Im not receding, still nw0 but my hair fall out tbh ngl

I will try to get minox or somethi g like that for my eyebrows too. Idk if it will work when i dont even need to shave at 18yo.

Ok. By good yoy mean slightly above aversge? Or vusibly above aversge?

Im not receding, still nw0 but my hair fall out tbh ngl

I will try to get minox or somethi g like that for my eyebrows too. Idk if it will work when i dont even need to shave at 18yo.
I would say average. You can be above if u do the things i said tho. Being mascular and with beard is a must if you have long hair to make you look masculine.

yea i saw your picture again ur nw0 my hair doesnt look as good as Yours because of that

• +1
Over for that hair jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Ok, average is not goos tho

Literlly my hair or death
U can ascend to above avg your face looks good

what failos You is that twinky body

see jason momoa huge sexappeal aura hes buffed af and has a nice beard

• +1
U can ascend to above avg your face looks good

what failos You is that twinky body

see jason momoa huge sexappeal aura hes buffed af and has a nice beard
Yes but i havr no facial hair on my jaw despite not shaving. Like total 0. Sad shit.

Yes but i havr no facial hair on my jaw despite not shaving. Like total 0. Sad shit.
It might take time to grow a beard on u, like 21 yr old or something

i didnt have too but minox made it grow a lot

another tip for you, You’re white so you can get coloured tattoos, search for old school tattoos and make a bunch of it in your whole arm, girls go crazy for this. Download pinterest and search about it

full old school coloured tatto arms + gymmax + beard/stubble = ascended hard

• +1
Jfl if u think long hair doesnt halo u
JFL at how disconnected you are from reality.

IRL long hair is disgusting and aspie. You’re not Barret or Pitt.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 6191
JFL at how disconnected you are from reality.

IRL long hair is disgusting and aspie. You’re not Barret or Pitt.
Jfl at your reality from the basement that thinks only male models looks good with long hair

• +1
Jfl at your reality from the basement that thinks only male models looks good with long hair
It’s true, long hair on normies is aspie and disgusting, prove me wrong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
It’s true, long hair on normies is aspie and disgusting, prove me wrong.
They make you stand out and foids love hair on dudes, having shit hair or short hair is a failo

They make you stand out and foids love hair on dudes, having shit hair or short hair is a failo
Makes you stand out as an aspie loser if you aren’t good looking and masculine.

I’m not saying you should have short hair all over either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Haircut? Wtf? Long hair is the biggest halo i have. Also to gymcel i would need to get bloated and even uglier while i need to lose alot of fat.

Btw i asm about cope, not looksmax
Long hair doesn't make men look better, it makes women look better and it can help some male models (you are clearly not in that category). Most guys who have long hair look like they don't take care of themselves, and because of that, even if they are really tall, women will act like those guys are invisible. Also, long hair makes you look more feminine and it's such a pain to maintain. As for rating, I would say you are really at a low looks level like a 4, and there isn't much you can do to fix that. Even getting a muscular body won't help much, and with age, you'll just become uglier (like Yanderedev). You can still have some success but you have to aim a lot lower and you can say goodbye to your dreams of hooking up with lots of pretty girls during your 20s (if you were thinking of doing that), you will never be able to do that. So basically, you will never be a Chad, but you can still get a girlfriend, just lower your standards.

• JFL
@Pietrosiek wHY do you look aspie

• JFL
Long hair doesn't make men look better, it makes women look better and it can help some male models (you are clearly not in that category). Most guys who have long hair look like they don't take care of themselves, and because of that, even if they are really tall, women will act like those guys are invisible. Also, long hair makes you look more feminine and it's such a pain to maintain. As for rating, I would say you are really at a low looks level like a 4, and there isn't much you can do to fix that. Even getting a muscular body won't help much, and with age, you'll just become uglier (like Yanderedev). You can still have some success but you have to aim a lot lower and you can say goodbye to your dreams of hooking up with lots of pretty girls during your 20s (if you were thinking of doing that), you will never be able to do that. So basically, you will never be a Chad, but you can still get a girlfriend, just lower your standards.
Just lol, long hair or death, keep coping.

Also hsving gf is last thing i want, fwb with models or nothing son, and i am gonna get it, keep crying for me

Do you have native indian ancestry or something like that?
You have wide cheekbones with very long midface this is a pretty rare combo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 9072
Do you have native indian ancestry or something like that?
You have wide cheekbones with very long midface this is a pretty rare combo
Man, im from poland... Pure slavic blood

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Pietrosiek jest over dla ciebie, dołącz do .co

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Over and Pietrosiek
prawda ale ja juz jestem swiadomy ze to koniec
To koniec jak nie jesteś Oskarkiem z dobrego domu który miał zawsze najlepsze markowe ciuchy od rodziców, był jedynakiem i mieszkal na strzeżonym osiedlu + mial znajomych w całej szkole w liceum w tym mnóstwo Julek p0lek zajebanych w pizde

Standardy polek są większe niż za granicą bo u nas jest duży nacisk na wygląd I NA PIENIĄDZE.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Pietrosiek
To koniec jak nie jesteś Oskarkiem z dobrego domu który miał zawsze najlepsze markowe ciuchy od rodziców, był jedynakiem i mieszkal na strzeżonym osiedlu + mial znajomych w całej szkole w liceum w tym mnóstwo Julek p0lek zajebanych w pizde

Standardy polek są większe niż za granicą bo u nas jest duży nacisk na wygląd I NA PIENIĄDZE.
nie jestem biedakiem tbh ale mam ryj twinka i wzrost goblina

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pietrosiek and Over
nie jestem biedakiem tbh ale mam ryj twinka i wzrost goblina
Tez mam ryj twinka i manlet (177cm) wczoraj autentycznie blondyna na silowni co szedłem za nią miała kurwa 185cm w butach jebana

Czuję się jak dziecko na silowni.

Over w chuj dla nas

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Pietrosiek