Do I look any better? What's my bodyfat%?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I started wagecucking and eating less but due to wagecucking I have no motivation to gymcell right now so I quit about 2 weeks in.
I also tried to fix my posture a little bit and i'm seeing some improvements in my APT, but I still have sloping shoulders I think. Am I ectomorph or mesomorph?

This was me in late May:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, PYT, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
First picture is from far away under normal light while the second one is in close up under bright light. How am i supposed to know if there is any difference? Also your body fat is probably around 20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
First picture is from far away under normal light while the second one is in close up under bright light
There are more pictures in the second link. But yeah, the lighting is different.

• Woah
Reactions: 54UD4D3
wide hips for an ecto. 18-20% bodyfat

• +1
wide hips for an ecto. 18-20% bodyfat
Which signs of ectomorphism do I have?
And yeah I definitely got my mother's hips.

Which signs of ectomorphism do I have?
And yeah I definitely got my mother's hips.
you don’t have enough muscle to be a meso. you’re a classic ecto with a bit of bodyfat

• +1
you don’t have enough muscle to be a meso. you’re a classic ecto with a bit of bodyfat
Well for the past God knows how many years I was basically just stuck in my chair when I wasn't in school, no physical exercise whatsoever besides going to the shop to buy junk food. In the last week I started moving around more because of my job so just now basically i'm getting the minimum amount of exercise anyone should get.

Looks like ectomorph.Go for an ottermode phisique.Build bigger shoulders and then go for definition.Do you have prettyboy or Masculine look?If you have prettyboy you will benefit so much from ottermode look.

• +1
Looks like ectomorph.Go for an ottermode phisique.Build bigger shoulders and then go for definition.Do you have prettyboy or Masculine look?If you have prettyboy you will benefit so much from ottermode look.
Definitely prettyboy.
What ectomorph signs do you see?

Last edited:
Get bigger shoulders and focus on your chest. Otherwise good progress, keep going.

• +1
  • +1
Definitely above 15% body fat

• Love it
Definitely above 15% body fat

That's huge lifefuel tbh. Once I lean down I don't plan on ever going over 15% again. I want to go between 10 and 15 when bulking and cutting.
This means I still have some room to make my face leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
That's huge lifefuel tbh. Once I lean down I don't plan on ever going over 15% again. I want to go between 10 and 15 when bulking and cutting.
This means I still have some room to make my face leaner.
Go to below 11% first
After that you can think about doing a bulking

• +1
Go to below 11% first
After that you can think about doing a bulking

I want to get to 10% and bulk up to 15%
Is this possible long-term? Just cutting down to 10%, bulking up to 15% and cutting back down to 10%?
Or will I have to bulk more than that?

I started wagecucking and eating less but due to wagecucking I have no motivation to gymcell right now so I quit about 2 weeks in.
I also tried to fix my posture a little bit and i'm seeing some improvements in my APT, but I still have sloping shoulders I think. Am I ectomorph or mesomorph?

This was me in late May:

No abs is still high body fat, you’re on your way though. Keep it up

• +1
Even when they aren't trained?
Yes, big abdominal muscles don’t matter body fat wise. If you have untrained abdominals and you can’t see them you’re probably not near 15%

• +1
I want to get to 10% and bulk up to 15%
Is this possible long-term? Just cutting down to 10%, bulking up to 15% and cutting back down to 10%?
Or will I have to bulk more than that?
Nah, ideal range is between 9-12% body fat.
Start bulking with 9% and finish with 12%.
After 12% body fat will body will look shit don't worthy keep going bulking.

• +1
Yes, big abdominal muscles don’t matter body fat wise. If you have untrained abdominals and you can’t see them you’re probably not near 15%
So i'm closer to 20% than 15%?

Nah, ideal range is between 9-12% body fat.
Start bulking with 9% and finish with 12%.
After 12% body fat will body will look shit don't worthy keep going bulking.

Isn't getting to and maintaining below 10% super difficult unless you have god-tier metabolism? I'm 154lbs at 6'0 and still high bf% so I doubt my metabolism is good enough.

Scoliosis?

• +1
Reactions: animus and Deleted member 3795
Isn't getting to and maintaining below 10% super difficult unless you have god-tier metabolism? I'm 154lbs at 6'0 and still high bf% so I doubt my metabolism is good enough.
In fact getting below 12% bf is a chad trait
Over for soyboys jfl

• +1
Yeah single digit body fat is hard as fuck to get to, at the very most drop down to 10,11,or 12 then try not to bulk past 15, is the general consensus with many people. Also I’d say you’re prob in between 15-20

• +1
your shoulders seem fine but it looks like you have minor scoliosis, could just be those particular pics tho

• +1
Scoliosis?
your shoulders seem fine but it looks like you have minor scoliosis, could just be those particular pics tho

I've seen others mention it before but in this particular case I think I just screenshotted the video when I was in a weird position. It normally isn't that bad.

Yeah single digit body fat is hard as fuck to get to, at the very most drop down to 10,11,or 12 then try not to bulk past 15, is the general consensus with many people. Also I’d say you’re prob in between 15-20

Will going from 12% to 15% even do anything in terms of muscle building?
I'm 156lbs right now, at 6 foot. Will getting to 10% even be possible for me?

People do that so that they can build muscle and stay lean. If you go from 12% and bulk to 20% you’re going to have to cut for a long time which in the long term causes more muscle and time to be wasted

• +1
Yeah single digit body fat is hard as fuck to get to, at the very most drop down to 10,11,or 12 then try not to bulk past 15, is the general consensus with many people

But does the fact that I am so high bf at a relatively small weight (156lbs) for my height (6'0) mean that I don't have the genetics to get to 10% unless I starve myself?

People do that so that they can build muscle and stay lean. If you go from 12% and bulk to 20% you’re going to have to cut for a long time which in the long term causes more muscle and time to be wasted
I want to get to 10% really badly. I fucking hope it's possible for me.

But does the fact that I am so high bf at a relatively small weight (156lbs) for my height (6'0) mean that I don't have the genetics to get to 10% unless I starve myself?
Well, I’m 6 foot at 145 pounds. I have similar amount of body fat with some more muscle. I don’t know to be honest but you should be able to reach your desired body fat at 130 ish that’s how it works for me. You’ll be fine

• +1
How can one tell if they are a ecto meso or endo ? Just by looking at a persons physique like if they been training for a while

• +1
How can one tell if they are a ecto meso or endo ? Just by looking at a persons physique like if they been training for a while

I've barely trained at all.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Bumo before I go to sleep

This was me in late May:

You do look better definitely dropped some BF

• Love it
laser eye vision puts u at 75% ecto 5% meso 20% endo

• Woah
You aren't as fat as people are saying around 17 or so might be even 16% but 0 muscle mass so looks skinnyfat. Gym should be a priority

• +1
16% judging by arms and love handles. Don't look at abs, I had them at 20%, they are a bad measurement of body fat. Focus on building your shoulders and chest first, you see noob gains pretty soon, you just gotta ride through the phase every beginners faces where you are not sure whether gains are worth the sore muscles every day. They definitely are, you get used to sore muscles 2 months in.

• +1
You aren't as fat as people are saying around 17 or so might be even 16% but 0 muscle mass so looks skinnyfat. Gym should be a priority
16% judging by arms and love handles. Don't look at abs, I had them at 20%, they are a bad measurement of body fat. Focus on building your shoulders and chest first, you see noob gains pretty soon, you just gotta ride through the phase every beginners faces where you are not sure whether gains are worth the sore muscles every day. They definitely are, you get used to sore muscles 2 months in.

Damn. Is there any way I can check for sure? I heard that you have to spend like a thousand on calipers if you want them to be accurate.

Damn. Is there any way I can check for sure? I heard that you have to spend like a thousand on calipers if you want them to be accurate.
Get a $10 one on eBay or somewhere locally, just type in "body fat caliper".
Then go on http://www.linear-software.com/online.html and do all the measurements, you can see the tutorial on top. You'll need someone's help to reach certain areas on the back/triceps. Not the most accurate method to measure body fat but it's cheap so why not.

• +1
Get a $10 one on eBay or somewhere locally, just type in "body fat caliper".
Then go on http://www.linear-software.com/online.html and do all the measurements, you can see the tutorial on top. You'll need someone's help to reach certain areas on the back/triceps. Not the most accurate method to measure body fat but it's cheap so why not.
Will I get better results with more expensive calipers? I'd probably be willing to spend like a hundred euro, but no more.

Will I get better results with more expensive calipers? I'd probably be willing to spend like a hundred euro, but no more.
Not really, all of them can miss by 3-5%. The best method for BF measurements is Hydrostatic Weighing and even that can miss by 2% + finding a facility that offers it isn't easy.

• So Sad
You look about the same

bumo because why not