Do I mog this roided bodybuilder's frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Screenshot 20190812 214256  01

19 years old all natty brah
@Chadkhan
@Titbot

• WTF
Reactions: Petsmart
m o g g e d

Take a pic from the same downward angle as him

You look fat. On top of that you're unconfident so your body posture is weird.

Last edited:
no. but you hair mog him

lol

you look fem as fuck next to me its not even funny
I look wider than you and I'm taller, you look like one of those turbomanletmanlets with T Rex body who drive huge pickups to make up for tiny dick is not even funny
lol

you look fem as fuck next to me its not even funny
And you are balding too... An oldcel and bald JFL kys asap I'm not even kidding
Also you look gay af with your panties JFL posing for other men hahahah
Posing half naked JFL

Last edited:
I look wider than you and I'm taller, you look like one of those turbomanletmanlets with T Rex body who drive huge pickups to make up for tiny dick is not even funny

And you are balding too... An oldcel and bald JFL kys asap I'm not even kidding
Also you look gay af with your panties JFL posing for other men hahahah
Posing half naked JFL

hahahahaha ok buddy feel better now

hahahahaha ok buddy feel better now
nice fat stomach and bitch tits too. Get of the tacos and chips.

In real life I would break you in half.

and you made a post about me that is one of the most submissive things a man can do. You might as well admit you are a submissive bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685

and you made a post about me that is one of the most submissive things a man can do. You might as well admit you are a submissive bitch.
Lol projecting... Do you also like to bite pillows and get spanked? jfl

You look like a fat geek. Your one good feature is your eye area and even that looks feminine. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and ZUZZCEL
no but your girlfriend does

or boyfriend
Allow me to present you the "your mom" attack... JFL not only turbomanlet baldcel and oldcel but also a manchild JFL no wonder you are here and probably in .is

i am retarded/10

thats why I am here
i am retarded/10

thats why I am here

honestly I gave you too much attention already later buddy if you need diet advice ill help you just asking nicely.
gayface/10

Last edited:
i am retarded/10

thats why I am here
In realife you get mogged by nonlifers like me who are taller than your short midget limbs JFL even with roids you can't mog my size, now you're balding it's very fucking over
You look like a fat geek. Your one good feature is your eye area and even that looks feminine. Stop coping.
Like if I should take the words of a guy with a turtle profile pic on an incel forum who happens to spend all day here as moderator JFL

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
In realife you get mogged by nonlifers like me who are taller than your short midget limbs JFL even with roids you can't mog my size, now you're balding it's very fucking over
brother you are Mexican with a gayface which in science has been proven to exist. You're face is oval like a feminine girl. Not to mention in the pick you look like you have make up on you also don't have facial hair which shows low t. If you really think you mog me you are beyond delusional.

It's not over for you because you exist in a void.

Later buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Titbot and ZUZZCEL

Like if I should take the words of a guy with a turtle profile pic on an incel forum who happens to spend all day here as moderator JFL

For the last time

ITS A FUCKING FROG

not a fish and certainly not a turtle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadKahn, Mexicancel and Deleted member 685
Status
Not open for further replies.