Do i mog you?

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

6'2" "I'm not black, White or Arab, I'm Somali!!!"
Time online
1d 11h 12m
I look hapa? You have to be a troll i look curry mainly my skull shape is mainly caucasoid though thats according to @Patriot i have if were being generous 17 percent chink most of my dna is neolethic iranian.
Yeah yeah im just saying girls nowadays dont go for guys like you, im sorry but theyd choose me and im spesking from expierence.

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m

this guy mogs op tbh erdogan look alike
This guy is a negro ( i think) i am not a negro, everyone knows me mog negroes, and we have nothing to do with negroes, he is probably more related to the turks than us, we are the most genetically unique race on earth, we are the father race.

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
Yeah yeah whatever keep coping subhuman, im not negroid never was will never be, im the father of all races i am an east african, you have my dna, you cant deny it, sorry my descendant, go ahesd polish my shoes

1 my realtion to you split off so long ago i dont have a single drop of your fucking genes period you have over half nigger genes meanwhile thanks to genetic drift not a single blood of you is made manifest in me.

2 your not the father of anything you retard modern somalias look way different than the first humans.

3 as for slavery mote of your race was enslaved than mine going by the stats.

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack - From Troy
Time online
64d 12h 5m
This guy is a negro ( i think) i am not a negro, everyone knows me mog negroes, and we have nothing to do with negroes, he is probably more related to the turks than us, we are the most genetically unique race on earth, we are the father race.
average somali iq

inceletto

inceletto

Romantic lover that will never forget his love
Time online
54d 21h 39m
4c01t34ntj011.jpg

Real master race is negros not hideous mongrels
@Mathafack

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Breastfeeding away from Prime Dicaprio
Time online
25d 17h 14m
Keep writing essays JFL

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
Yeah yeah im just saying girls nowadays dont go for guys like you, im sorry but theyd choose me and im spesking from expierence.
Dude i refuse to belive you get white girls ever your not a good looking black person at all only white dudes slay from experiance.

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
1 my realtion to you split off so long ago i dont have a single drop of your fucking genes period you have over half nigger genes meanwhile thanks to genetic drift not a single blood of you is made manifest in me.

2 your not the father of anything you retard modern somalias look way different than the first humans.

3 as for slavery mote of your race was enslaved than mine going by the stats.
1. At this point, just open a book dude there is no way around your stupid head
2. Jfl if you didnt notice im ancestor maxxing, in no way are we the first humans you fucking brainlet
3. Why bring up the somali bantus? Theyre bantu and live in south somalia, theyre slaves who were dropped off in somalia, you dont seem to have respect for anyone

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
Dude i refuse to belive you get white girls ever your not a good looking black person at all only white dudes slay from experiance.
See? From expierence* yeah everything i said is from that too and in 2020 were tiktok is present, only guys like me can slay

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
1. At this point, just open a book dude there is no way around your stupid head
2. Jfl if you didnt notice im ancestor maxxing, in no way are we the first humans you fucking brainlet
3. Why bring up the somali bantus? Theyre bantu and live in south somalia, theyre slaves who were dropped off in somalia, you dont seem to have respect for anyone

1 you clearly are 1 of those retards who thinks you are your ancestors when your not you look nothing like them just cause humans started within a region doesnt mean there hasnt been significant gene drift over time.

2 techically the first humans are morrcans the first skull was found in jebel irhoud not somalia land.

Also i wasnt talking about somalias i was talking about niggers who you share a 50 percent connection with i never saif you were full negro in all this.

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
See? From expierence* yeah everything i said is from that too and in 2020 were tiktok is present, only guys like me can slay

@Mathafack
@inceletto

Is this guy a legit troll a part from good looking black dudes and mulatoos do you see this ever? I dont not on tik tok and certainly not irl

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
1 you clearly are 1 of those retards who thinks you are your ancestors when your not you look nothing like them just cause humans started within a region doesnt mean there hasnt been significant gene drift over time.

2 techically the first humans are morrcans the first skull was found in jebel irhoud not somalia land.

Also i wasnt talking about somalias i was talking about niggers who you share a 50 percent connection with i never saif you were full negro in all this.
Its not about the first skull, its the oldest skull, the oldes tskull (lucy) around 3.2 million years old was fiund in shiniile the somali region of ethiopia, who said were ancestors you fuckng dummy?

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
54d 21h 39m
@Mathafack
@inceletto

Is this guy a legit troll a part from good looking black dudes and mulatoos do you see this ever? I dont not on tik tok and certainly not irl
He tries to be new @toth77 just ignore man why do u even care

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
@Mathafack
@inceletto

You clearly arent blackpilled

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
Its not about the first skull, its the oldest skull, the oldes tskull (lucy) around 3.2 million years old was fiund in shiniile the somali region of ethiopia, who said were ancestors you fuckng dummy?

Except they werent fully fledged humans there the most archiac possible jebel irhoud is a better proxy for modern anatomical humans.

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
Except they werent fully fledged humans there the most archiac possible jebel irhoud is a better proxy for modern anatomical humans.
Either way humans came from east africa , look it up kek

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
He tries to be new @toth77 just ignore man why do u even care

Cause this guy legit angers me to no end he claims to be a slayer as a nigger and he has not even a single bone to back up his claims his entire skull is downwards turned like it looks like this dude is a troll.

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
Either way humans came from east africa , look it up kek

Which went through significant genetic drift and mixing with neantherthal and caucasoid ape primates to produce whites and caucasoids.

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
You clearly arent blackpilled

Just be black is the dumbest debunked out there bbc is true if you have a big cock but leaving that aside in terms of face blacks arent usually good looking

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
54d 21h 39m
Cause this guy legit angers me to no end he claims to be a slayer as a nigger and he has not even a single bone to back up his claims his entire skull is downwards turned like it looks like this dude is a troll.
Only mulattos can go white passing,he slays his hand every hour

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
Only mulattos can go white passing,he slays his hand every hour

Yeah mulatoos a part from arabs are the 2nd best combo usually but the idea that fucking blacks are desired on average goes agaist everything ive seen jbw is law at this point.

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
54d 21h 39m
Yeah mulatoos a part from arabs are the 2nd best combo usually but the idea that fucking blacks are desired on average goes agaist everything ive seen jbw is law at this point.
I'm white supremacist too,i thought u re self hater cuck but u were right about ur claims

reptiles

reptiles

Zephir
Time online
154d 12h 37m
I'm white supremacist too,i thought u re self hater cuck but u were right about ur claims

Indeed bro to truly be black pilled you need to break every bone in your bloody body and rebuild it a new im glad my pheno isnt as bad as south curry

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
54d 21h 39m
Indeed bro to truly be black pilled you need to break every bone in your bloody body and rebuild it a new im glad my pheno isnt as bad as south curry

u mirin?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
86d 20h 11m
do i mog you? i'm somali btw
View attachment 486957
the length of you jaw is very good.
The angle is less ideal.

Raddemon

Raddemon

Amateur
Time online
12d 10h 11m
throw jbw in the bin. Its the biggest cope out there. Its mog or get mogged. Be good looking no matter the color or pheno you is

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
54d 21h 39m
The angle is less ideal.

I mirin ur effort and appreciate you,you re great men

Raddemon

Raddemon

Amateur
Time online
12d 10h 11m
op you got the hottest thread. Theyre fuming jfl

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Time online
1d 11h 12m
The angle is less ideal.

Sorry bro that sounds disgusting i'd rather mew

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
inceletto [Mog Battle] Pitt Mog Battle - Arvid vs Pashtun vs Pitt - GTFIH Ratings 13
inceletto [OP] TRY TO MOG THIS - UNMOGGABLE PIC OF ERDOGAN Ratings 10
Lifewasted [Mog Battle] Male model chin mog battle Ratings 10

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)