Do I need to get an internship/join clubs?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I'm about to get both my bachelors in accounting in 2 years. I never did any networking or joined clubs during my time in uni. I don't even have one friend. I just studied and maintained my 3.5 gpa. I'm thinking of being social/networking next semester. I'm just really nervous that I wasted my youth and might not get a good job when I graduate. I might need to take a gap year TBH....

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Yes you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
Yeah dude get an internship trust me

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, IronMike and Zeta ascended
Should have used your school resources instead of being an aspie. You were smarter than most students and wasted it

• +1
Reactions: IronMike and Zeta ascended
the name of the college matters more than the degree i would say. u will be fine just try new things and maybe intern over the summer

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Zeta ascended
Only if you cant juggle both
Might just intern and work part time for a year. Then quit job and focus on school.

Should have used your school resources instead of being an aspie. You were smarter than most students and wasted it
Over for blackpilled deppressioncels:feelscry:

Might just intern and work part time for a year. Then quit job and focus on school.

Over for blackpilled deppressioncels:feelscry:
legit. i dont have any internships - grades are good but i have no hobbies, have low social iq, low emotion intelligence,
as a side note even janitor jobs are hard to get nowadays. you need certificates to clean shit of toilets now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
legit. i dont have any internships - grades are good but i have no hobbies, have low social iq, low emotion intelligence,
as a side note even janitor jobs are hard to get nowadays. you need certificates to clean shit of toilets now jfl
We got to change if we want things to be different

Even an internship is hard to land if you don't know the right people.

The people who get the best jobs out of college have wealthy/well connected families who can hook them up

• +1
Even an internship is hard to land if you don't know the right people.

The people who get the best jobs out of college have wealthy/well connected families who can hook them up
Or you could use your schools job center that will get an internship for you in 20 minutes if you schedule a meeting with one of the advisors...

• +1
Or you could use your schools job center that will get an internship for you in 20 minutes if you schedule a meeting with one of the advisors...
Never worked for me jfl

• So Sad
On the first day of school if people aren’t approaching you wanting to be your friend it’s over

Networking is for aspies trying to be nt

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
On the first day of school if people aren’t approaching you wanting to be your friend it’s over

Networking is for aspies trying to be nt
Just have everyone do nothing and everyone will come to them and it will somehow work out theory

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and forwardgrowth