Do I need to teethmaxx and correct overbite, etc.?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Here are a few different pics of my overbite (from different angles). Some of my teeth are crooked as well. Must I fix this?

Looks good tbh nothing major

Looks pretty good. Nothing too bad.

not that bad

Attachments

• userimage-ce9ddc45-02e8-4da8-aff9-438bdacbbca5_.jpg
    userimage-ce9ddc45-02e8-4da8-aff9-438bdacbbca5_.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 38
  • userimage-a19d283a-f9a0-4c5c-924e-3eb4841fd27d_.jpg
    userimage-a19d283a-f9a0-4c5c-924e-3eb4841fd27d_.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 45
  • userimage-d0f789e1-30f1-4bb1-a5e8-64c9944bf1c3_.jpg
    userimage-d0f789e1-30f1-4bb1-a5e8-64c9944bf1c3_.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 36
  • userimage-4f19daaa-e93b-4764-a683-714b4f1f0efa_.jpg
    userimage-4f19daaa-e93b-4764-a683-714b4f1f0efa_.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Overbite is not the problem, the underlying cause is the problem because if affect strongly your facial aesthetics: The recessed lower jaw.

You should look for a way to correct this problem, in general something is problematic and prevents the lower jaw from coming forward

Also, no, orthodontic class II elastics do not fix this problem, they hide it, so avoid it.

Overbite is not the problem, the underlying cause is the problem because if affect strongly your facial aesthetics: The recessed lower jaw.

You should look for a way to correct this problem, in general something is problematic and prevents the lower jaw from coming forward

Also, no, orthodontic class II elastics do not fix this problem, they hide it, so avoid it.

My lower jaw/chin isn't recessed (it's normally/decently forward grown). Here's a video of my profile view:

My lower jaw/chin isn't recessed (it's normally/decently forward grown).

Yes, it is not, so you overbite is not big enough to cause problem: Don't get anything fixed.

Yes, it is not, so you overbite is not big enough to cause problem: Don't get anything fixed.

I guess my overbite does, however, cause my lower jaw/chin to be somewhat vertically short? But in that respect I guess I'll need a Chin Wing or something to address the vertical deficiency wrt my lower jaw/chin.

I guess my overbite does, however, cause my lower jaw/chin to be somewhat vertically short? But in that respect I guess I'll need a Chin Wing or something to address the vertical deficiency wrt my lower jaw/chin.

If your overbite was significant enough to cause a significant loss in appearing chin height, your chin would also not have a good projection from the side. It's just your phenotype.

If your overbite was significant enough to cause a significant loss in appearing chin height, your chin would also not have a good projection from the side. It's just your phenotype.

I see. Well I think I would need to address the vertical deficiency anyway, even if not by correcting the overbite. I'd need to get a Chin Wing or a Genioplasty or something to vertically extend my chin.

I see. Well I think I would need to address the vertical deficiency anyway, even if not by correcting the overbite. I'd need to get a Chin Wing or a Genioplasty or something to vertically extend my chin.

Yeah, it's probably a good idea to find a way to make your chin longer, also I would do something for the eyes, finding a new hairstyle, reducing your bf.

Yeah, it's probably a good idea, also I would do something for the eyes, finding a new hairstyle, reducing your bf.

Yeah for my eyes I need infraorbital rim implants or some fillers in that area at least (because I have somewhat of a negative orbital vector). I might also need lower eyelid retraction surgery to reduce the vertical distance of my eyes because right now my lower eyelids are somewhat droopy and round-ish. And, yes, my body fat percentage is 18 right now. Trying to bring it down to at least 10%.

Theyre just teeth