Do legs matter gymcels GTFIH

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
My gf said that girls like trained thighs and firm butt. Don't over train them, but keep them in proper shape. Everything matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9090, SoyGune and 3 others
Its all upper body
Leg day 1598378646571

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Raddemon, bimaximum, toolateforme and 4 others
Disgusting pigs

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Did this fag stop faking being crazy?

• +1
Yes, thwy are not the most important but having chicken legs is a failo. Goos ass is a nice thing too

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Bird Bluebird
I once heard girls making fun of a guy who had chicken legs... always train your whole body

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
big legs naturally and 30 yo virgin

guys have gfs at the mall and their leg is 1/3 the width of the woman's leg

• +1
Obviously Face, Height, Frame.

But yes women like big legs, there are studies to back it up.

One of the first muscle group women notice & take note of is the glutes.

Interestingly enough well built glutes are indicative of athletic performance (Explosiveness predominately)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Deleted member 5393 and eyearea
On another it would set you apart from all the other normie gymcels who never train legs.

Bloated, Roided, Acne ridden & no legs 🙅‍♀️

• +1
Screenshot 2020 09 07 22 50 07 10

This or its over

• +1
I GOT ROSTED SO MANY TIMES BY FOIDS AND GUYS DUE TO MY CHICKEN LEGS

I once heard girls making fun of a guy who had chicken legs... always train your whole body

This is bullshit. Chicken legs don't exist. The only reason they happen is because some males abuse steroids while having genetically smaller legs.

Actually, 90% of everything you read or hear on fitness/lifting forums and or videos is bluepill bullshit. A good body is only possible with the following two:

1. Steroids.
2. Good genetics/proportions.

Training is completely secondary.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate, OCDMaxxing and eyearea
Ofc body needs a certain level of proportion
As important as other muscles? No.

I believe glutes to be way more important than legs
Girls have complimented my ass never legs

Be careful about legs!!
Too thin is bad and too big is bad (it makes you look shorter). Normal girth, but visibly muscular, is perfect.
So don't overdo it with squats and leg presses, if your legs are of a good size, prefer leg extensions only + ass machine

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mouthbreath
This is bullshit. Chicken legs don't exist. The only reason they happen is because some males abuse steroids while having genetically smaller legs.

Actually, 90% of everything you read or hear on fitness/lifting forums and or videos is bluepill bullshit. A good body is only possible with the following two:

1. Steroids.

do you have down syndrome?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, SadnessWYJ, bruh3610 and 2 others
Girls laugh at chicken legs, I’ve asked so many foids they know when people cope with their upper bodies. Upper body is much easier to grow

what is this kind of place? seems to be like the majority are girls and they seem work there or they just have an incredibly slutty dress code

• +1
They don't

• +1
Just train legs once a week and you are set.

Be careful about legs!!
Too thin is bad and too big is bad (it makes you look shorter). Normal girth, but visibly muscular, is perfect.
So don't overdo it with squats and leg presses, if your legs are of a good size, prefer leg extensions only + ass machine
It makes you look shorter because you are short to start with.

• +1
u need legs in order to give ur upper body to rest. but u dont really need to go to the gym for legs imo. u could just use ur legs more when u go for a walk and be active.

• +1
Yes they do, but only to the extent that the physique must look proportionate. Too big and too small is bad.

• +1

1. Steroids.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lol you are braindamaged and retarded beyond belief
Yes bro you don't even need to train it's all genetics
Kill yourself fucking subhuman

• Woah
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lol you are braindamaged and retarded beyond belief
Yes bro you don't even need to train it's all genetics
Kill yourself fucking subhuman
giphy.gif

• +1
Just wear pants theory.

• +1
Chicken legs is mostly a meme used by fat asses to make fun of people working out.

More often than not, it's high calves (bad) vs low calves (good)... which is entirely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, eyearea and Deleted member 4332
Chicken legs is mostly a meme used by fat asses to make fun of people working out.

More often than not, it's high calves (bad) vs low calves (good)... which is entirely genetic.
I’m not fat I’m 8% body fat and I bully chicken legs into training their legs 3 times a week

• +1
I’m not fat I’m 8% body fat and I bully chicken legs into training their legs 3 times a week

Y maybe you are.

But you can't imagine how many fat asses guys and women I've heard coping with the chicken legs thing.

According to them, you'd better not working out at all than looking over developed on your upper body and weak on your lower body.

• +1
Y maybe you are.

But you can't imagine how many fat asses guys and women I've heard coping with the chicken legs thing.

According to them, you'd better not working out at all than looking over developed on your upper body and weak on your lower body.
They’re definitely jealous and miring jfl

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 4332

• +1