Do lifting makes you short?

Instructor
Finally someone who understands. I used to be 6'5, almost a gigachad even I would say. But then, and I wish I was lying, the inevitable happened. I slowly shrunk in size. Next thing I knew I was 4'11! Suddenly my positive canthal tilt became negative! My shoulders became narrower. Hell, I fucking turned Indian! Don't lift guys. It will fuck you up.

Take showers instead.

St Eroid

St Eroid

delusional natty
When will you make a good thread?
I started to find his threads funny now. Just imagine him saying topic in a currycel voice
Finally someone who understands. I used to be 6'5, almost a gigachad even I would say. But then, and I wish I was lying, the inevitable happened. I slowly shrunk in size. Next thing I knew I was 4'11! Suddenly my positive canthal tilt became negative! My shoulders became narrower. Hell, I fucking turned Indian! Don't lift guys. It will fuck you up.

Take showers instead.
I'm sorry for your loss

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
IQ=ζ(-2n)

Guess What?

Guess What?

Erudite
Yes*
indeed, i don't do lift not cuz i'm lazy, but cuz i don't wanna be short

* I'm joking

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

Give me milkies!
It makes you gay(srs)

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
yes and it shrinks your pens... think about it lift makes testoteone and steroid also make tosterone and steroid shrinkks dick.....

thotexterminator

thotexterminator

BrettyBoy's alt
I wondered this too. Lot of the biggest lifters in my year were like 5'3-5'6

B

buflek

Erudite
Heavy Squats and deads are useless and a waste of energy memed by fat powerlifters
dont these 2 exercises performed heavy give huge test boosts tho? i only do them cuz i want more test tbh i hate both of them

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
only 1 type of person argues against lifting: beginner with no gains .

and spinal compression is a real thing, so avoid those exercises if ur like under 16.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

Mr Chadeep Fuqdeep Singh
dont these 2 exercises performed heavy give huge test boosts tho? i only do them cuz i want more test tbh i hate both of them
The increase in t levels is temporary then it goes back to your base levels. I guess kinda like nofap

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Yes because bigger legs make you appear shorter

R

RationalBrody

Banned
Imagine being blackpilled and still doing autistic-level heavy squats and deadlifts, and not focusing on arms, shoulders and neck.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
How else are you supposed to properly train your legs?
Foam rollers, duh
Imagine being blackpilled and still doing autistic-level heavy squats and deadlifts, and not focusing on arms, shoulders and neck.
Squats and deadlifts are good for ass,back and abs. Imagine not doing legs and looking like a hen

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)