Reactions: Lorsss
When will you make a good thread?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting, Wincel and 8 others
Work on your English

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr and 2 others

Boyo just fucking lift. You're a skinny indian so there's no question about it. Exercise will only be beneficial to you as long as you perform them correctly.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
No genetics do

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
Derivative of a function at a local extrema IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 470 and ElliotRodgerJr
Finally someone who understands. I used to be 6'5, almost a gigachad even I would say. But then, and I wish I was lying, the inevitable happened. I slowly shrunk in size. Next thing I knew I was 4'11! Suddenly my positive canthal tilt became negative! My shoulders became narrower. Hell, I fucking turned Indian! Don't lift guys. It will fuck you up.

Take showers instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 245, Ropemaxing and 11 others
When will you make a good thread?
I started to find his threads funny now. Just imagine him saying topic in a currycel voice
Finally someone who understands. I used to be 6'5, almost a gigachad even I would say. But then, and I wish I was lying, the inevitable happened. I slowly shrunk in size. Next thing I knew I was 4'11! Suddenly my positive canthal tilt became negative! My shoulders became narrower. Hell, I fucking turned Indian! Don't lift guys. It will fuck you up.

Take showers instead.
I'm sorry for your loss

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Ethnicsmatter, 712127 and 1 other person
Heavy Squats and deads are useless and a waste of energy memed by fat powerlifters

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and androidcel
IQ=ζ(-2n)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and St Eroid
Yes*
indeed, i don't do lift not cuz i'm lazy, but cuz i don't wanna be short

* I'm joking

It makes you gay(srs)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Demir and Wincel
yes and it shrinks your pens... think about it lift makes testoteone and steroid also make tosterone and steroid shrinkks dick.....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I wondered this too. Lot of the biggest lifters in my year were like 5'3-5'6

i mean oinis nt pens lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and ElliotRodgerJr
Heavy Squats and deads are useless and a waste of energy memed by fat powerlifters
dont these 2 exercises performed heavy give huge test boosts tho? i only do them cuz i want more test tbh i hate both of them

only 1 type of person argues against lifting: beginner with no gains .

and spinal compression is a real thing, so avoid those exercises if ur like under 16.

dont these 2 exercises performed heavy give huge test boosts tho? i only do them cuz i want more test tbh i hate both of them
The increase in t levels is temporary then it goes back to your base levels. I guess kinda like nofap

Yes because bigger legs make you appear shorter

Imagine being blackpilled and still doing autistic-level heavy squats and deadlifts, and not focusing on arms, shoulders and neck.

How else are you supposed to properly train your legs?
Foam rollers, duh
Imagine being blackpilled and still doing autistic-level heavy squats and deadlifts, and not focusing on arms, shoulders and neck.
Squats and deadlifts are good for ass,back and abs. Imagine not doing legs and looking like a hen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel