Do me and bellerin got the same pheno

yeah you've got JB slaying looks, just make a tiktok tbh
I might Im somewhat thinking about it. Hell maybe I might be able to fuck some jbs off of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
I might Im somewhat thinking about it. Hell maybe I might be able to fuck some jbs off of it
do it quick before tiktok hype dies

do it quick before tiktok hype dies
I’m just going to do some with this 18 year old I met on tinder when she comes to my house on Friday and hope that shit blows up. I can pm you pictures if you want. fuck me tho all the girls who have really high interest in me have been raped and shit
0C640CFB AC74 4C5C B574 A434EAACC84E

Last edited:
  • Love it
I’m just going to do some with this 18 year old I met on tinder when she comes to my house on Friday and hope that shit blows up. I can pm you pictures if you want. fuck me tho all the girls who have really high interest in me have been raped and shitView attachment 741279
mirin my prodigy slayer

mirin my prodigy slayer
It’s ok i already knew she was raped and shit before she told me. this is the second time this shit happened there’s definitely some quarlation between tik tok and being abused or something and being good looking. But do you want to see pictures? We are “dating” now but idk how that’s going to work because she lives an hour away but once she gets her car repaired I’m about to have her over once ever week. Right now her parents are going to drive her or something

• JFL
It’s ok i already knew she was raped and shit before she told me. this is the second time this shit happened there’s definitely some quarlation between tik tok and being abused or something and being good looking. But do you want to see pictures? We are “dating” now but idk how that’s going to work because she lives an hour away but once she gets her car repaired I’m about to have her over once ever week. Right now her parents are going to drive her or something
yeah send pics tbh

Phone flash is not natural light lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 8583
Cope I see ur room is dark nigga . Just go outsidd
true ngl, but I wasn't using flash I was using the 'natural light' thing on iPhone camera portrait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Go outside and take a normal pic
wouldn't I literally be lighter in actual sunlight than in a dark room using an iPhone camera mode?

wouldn't I literally be lighter in actual sunlight than in a dark room using an iPhone camera mode?
U are low iq . Literally take a pic outside . That how u determine ur natural skin tone . Dark room with bright window makes u lighter then u are . And now it usually makes me slightly darker / orange in my case

• +1
So you expose the private life of a girl you met on tinder?
Anyway, not the same pheno for sure.

U are low iq . Literally take a pic outside . That how u determine ur natural skin tone . Dark room with bright window makes u lighter then u are . And now it usually makes me slightly darker / orange in my case
its ill take a pic when suns up tomorrow and send it in gc then u tell me