do models have big masseters? or just wide mandibles?

C

cletus6

Banned
title

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Wide mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Danish_Retard
long ramus
wide mandible

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AspiringChad
both

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470 and Steve bachall
3bxheu9pd7en71yyqkfv1oa49-96x02l6arlm4ffve8-jpg.60750

fobos

Wide mandibles.

Masster hypertrophy makes you loook like an abomination. Google it. None of the results look good.

Wide mandibles.

Masster hypertrophy makes you loook like an abomination. Google it. None of the results look good.
depends on your inserrtions i suppose. If you have good masseter insertions a little bit of hypertrophy will make you look better; if not, well you look asian

If you train your masseters at a young age you will have a wide mandible its a combination of both really

“Because 10 years from now, when those girls have been used as a cum dumpster for more than 100 times and are ready to settle down, they will be all over a beta cuck like yourself”

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Danish_Retard and AspiringChad
brad pitt always had massive masseters and he is considered one of the hottest guys

but models mostly have sharp jawlines yea

Yeah modcels have both

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 470
So is chewing bad now?

Wide mandibles.

cope they have both, you can notice almost all models clench during shoots

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Big masseters are good. Don’t understand people’s logic who say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: justadude
left one is utter normie with gay alien skull jfl@u if u think girls pick over left one
I asked girls and they said left one is better. Huge masseters are iconic on pitt. This why you guys think huge masseter like bradpitt is good

I asked girls and they said left one is better. Huge masseters are iconic on pitt. This why you guys think huge masseter like bradpitt is good
its not about iconic he has small skull and narrow jaw,masseter hypertrophy suits on him.Its scientific explaination

I would say the typical model aesthetic would have a wide mandible, as opposed to hypertrophic masseters.

Looking at the anatomy of the face, and disregarding trying to increase bigonial width, having enlarged masseters will hide the gonial angle of the mandible - also known as the corner of the jaw. Having a sharp, lean, and chiselled gonial angle is much more attractive than having an enlarged masseter muscle covering it, especially when looking at someone front-on. Having a chiselled gonial angle will be hidden by hypertrophic masseters when analysing the face from an anatomical perspective. That is why I atrophied my masseters with Botox, and placed dermal filler in my gonial angle to crisp up this area, widen my face, and increase the bigonial width of my face. This, to me, looks much more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto