do not and i repeat for the love of god go on lookism.net

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Amateur
Yes it's his status right it's not like he's god good bone's it's not like their is a objective standard for what women find attractive no it's what loser's opinion's on look-ism moron's on here don't even know what attract's women muh eye area mu-h skull size yes those help but what actually get's the girl is a the angle of the mandible and and the length of the mandible which he has both off and he has a good sized skull
Jesus christ, you're legit monkey IQ. Where did you get that from? From that looks hacking (or some shit like that) youtube channel that the guy uses some stupid triangles to show if your maxilla is recessed or not? Because I remember him making a stupid video saying just that, that what matters is the length of the mandible. Based on what?! ON NOTHING! On his own SHITTY opinion.

While you've been acting like a weak little pussy, probably throughout your entire life, people's been discussing beauty there and I'm pretty sure even with all the autism they're way more correct than you.

Wow, look how long his mandible is, SO HANDSOME!

WHAT A PSL GOD!!

KYS you stupid phaggot.

Also, keep crying for undisputed for making you his little dog on a leash

Pendejo

Pendejo

Banned
Jesus christ, you're legit monkey IQ. Where did you get that from? From that looks hacking (or some shit like that) youtube channel that the guy uses some stupid triangles to show if your maxilla is recessed or not? Because I remember him making a stupid video saying just that, that what matters is the length of the mandible. Based on what?! ON NOTHING! On his own SHITTY opinion.

While you've been acting like a weak little pussy, probably throughout your entire life, people's been discussing beauty there and I'm pretty sure even with all the autism they're way more correct than you.

Wow, look how long his mandible is, SO HANDSOME!

WHAT A PSL GOD!!

KYS you stupid phaggot.

reptiles

reptiles

Banned

Low iq this coming from a dude who's opinion come's from jack shit muh personal feeling's okay and yes face hacking and it is from first principal's and i'm low iq disprove the premise men with long jawline's give of a dopermagenic reaction in women when we have 100's of studies their is even a term love at first sight or rather lust at first sight but it's his shitty opinion right.

Really bitch i post my fucking face you can't say jack fucking shit i'm low inhibition also most if not all posts agree with me minus the gay alien skull's in the look's max section that area is based the off topic section is filled with edgy faggot's like your bumb buddy undisputed.

Keep sucking his dick for me will ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Suave OffTopic 3
P OffTopic 5
Nosecel9000 OffTopic 31