do not and i repeat for the love of god go on lookism.net

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
it's more cancerous than here this sight is cancerous here with half the dudes jacking off to the perfect chad some dude's i respect like @looksmaxingdream but other's are just down right cancerous like the absolute dreg's people you don't want to associate with but lookism.net is cancer added to cancer it's like cancer added hiv half the posts are bbc shit posts fucking half the sight is filled with doxxer's trying to reveal your personal information tbh and then their is that 1 cancer @undisputed oh that cunt keep's spamming i'll rape your mom you shitskin cope high inhib bitch posts the over used laughing gif Nicholas cage and then respond's with keep crying for me bitch the slang is getting stuck in my head it's fucking with my head even more than this website if i got rated a 3 here i got rated a 1 their and their are legit fucking so many fucker's coping with the nt theory i would recommenced you stay away the amount of cancer is too much for me to handle

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps, pisslord, manlet cUnt and 3 others
OP right now
f41.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, heroinfather, SeiGun and 8 others
d90.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Lookism rates are accurate, they rated me 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
So?
sexiest-man-alive-eyes-1.jpg
50cf7c0cf8166eafcdc8220dda9f77be.jpg

Bad eyes
Bad lips
Bad nose

Alllright let's think of this logically the guy has universal attraction from women he has a high A.I and from the vedio face hacking it show's even a gay alien skull can cause attractive face's if he has a good angle and a high A.I how is he a 7 then he is at-least a 9
Nose? And eyes?

He is classically attractive
View attachment 78960

The dude has consistently been on women's crushes

Nose? And eyes?

He is classically attractive
View attachment 78960
Round eyes

Also:
7312dddd280a2402e96f2e4a942e0d64--robert-evans-chris-evans.jpg

Alllright let's think of this logically the guy has universal attraction from women he has a high A.I and from the vedio face hacking it show's even a gay alien skull can cause attractive face's if he has a good angle and a high A.I how is he a 7 then he is at-least a 9

The dude has consistently been on women's crushes
Read every single word, didnt understand a single word.

your posts are so cancerous to read, split them into paragraphs or something

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Soulsmaxx
Just use some ponctuation buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Soulsmaxx
The way you format your posts are a perfect example of why mongoloids are synonymous with people with down syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
The way you format your posts are a perfect example of why mongoloids are synonymous with people with down syndrome.

Dude i'm not stooping to lookism.net standard's i don't wanna ruin this forum as well legit i can just spam insults does jack shit tbh

I used to laugh my ass off at undisputed's rants about genocide and bullying

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Lookism is funnier than here but if I wanted to actually discuss looksmaxxing and other important shit I go here.

If we could get rid of the postmaxxers @Ritalincel @Tony and many others we would be the perfect forum.

• +1
I used to laugh my ass off at undisputed's rants about genocide and bullying

Yes reading that is digital self harm if you reading that you are legit cutting yourself but even worse cause cutting yourself leave's physical pain the other one kinda fuck's with you hahahhahahaha just look at some of these posts
''LOL. no wonder hes always raging at you.
this subhuman is literally on suicide watch

[Image: adln6eXy.gif]

@sin wtf did you do to this subhuman, his blood is on your hands if he offs himself LMAO.

im not taking responsbility for this subhumans death,

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors''

Ohhhhhh my god this lookism is cancer but it's funny ngl
You're just being sensitive, it's all satire

Dude this site is tame to what i've been called this is just a taster of what lookism does

@sin wtf did you do to this subhuman, his blood is on your hands if he offs himself LMAO.

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors ''

Hahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhaah jfl if you think this is me sensitive this is my calm
Lookism is funnier than here but if I wanted to actually discuss looksmaxxing and other important shit I go here.

If we could get rid of the postmaxxers @Ritalincel @Tony and many others we would be the perfect forum.

I feel ya
LOL. no wonder hes always raging at you.

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors

Fucking dude's on their have no chill

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes reading that is digital self harm if you reading that you are legit cutting yourself but even worse cause cutting yourself leave's physical pain the other one kinda fuck's with you hahahhahahaha just look at some of these posts

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors''

Ohhhhhh my god this lookism is cancer but it's funny ngl

Dude this site is tame to what i've been called this is just a taster of what lookism does

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors ''

Hahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhaah jfl if you think this is me sensitive this is my calm

I feel ya
LOL. no wonder hes always raging at you.

i already have the blood on my hands of millions of moroccaNiggers which umar slaughtered RA and khalid ibn walid commanded RA. that debt has been passed onto me from my alpha ancestors

Fucking dude's on their have no chill
JFL AT THIS SUBHUMAN THINKING I READ EVEN A WORD. KEEP SEEKING FOR MY ATTENTION LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.
jokes aside I wouldn't suggest anyone to visit lookism, it's shitposter central. At least this place has more sophisticated shitposters

• +1
JFL AT THIS SUBHUMAN THINKING I READ EVEN A WORD. KEEP SEEKING FOR MY ATTENTION LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.
jokes aside I wouldn't suggest anyone to visit lookism, it's shitposter central

Yup i get that part to be honest lookism is this place but 10 time's worse atleast i got rated a 3 here i got rated a 1 out of 10 subhuman fucking @crisk got rated a 2 like come on

and then respond's with keep crying for me bitch the slang is getting stuck in my head it's fucking with my head

its free

Dude really are you fucking kidding they rated literal god's chris evan's as a 7 out of 10

Yeah keep crying for me faggot also if you wanna get doxxed be my guess go on their
LOL, proof that looksmax is full of retards, no wonder why even at the current state of lookism I barely come here, imagine thinking Evans is more than a 7/10, that is actually a high rating, are you really that stupid that you can't see through his STATUS?! The guy is a 6/10 PSL MAXIMUM!

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Pendejo
crisick is so ugly

Yup i get that part to be honest lookism is this place but 10 time's worse atleast i got rated a 3 here i got rated a 1 out of 10 subhuman fucking @crisk got rated a 2 like come on
Don’t cry you’re ugly

Don’t cry you’re ugly

Then that goes for half normie's cause half the normie's are more ugly than me from what i've seen half the population is my area is filled with old dude's
crisick is so ugly

That's why he is having sex right know while your posting on here yup make's total sense
LOL, proof that looksmax is full of retards, no wonder why even at the current state of lookism I barely come here, imagine thinking Evans is more than a 7/10, that is actually a high rating, are you really that stupid that you can't see through his STATUS?! The guy is a 6/10 PSL MAXIMUM!

Yes it's his status right it's not like he's god good bone's it's not like their is a objective standard for what women find attractive no it's what loser's opinion's on look-ism moron's on here don't even know what attract's women muh eye area mu-h skull size yes those help but what actually get's the girl is a the angle of the mandible and and the length of the mandible which he has both off and he has a good sized skull

Last edited:
my bullying is definitely working @reptiles look at your sensitive emotional breakdown. I know for sure you wrote that wall of autism with tears in your eyes. you ain't fooling anyone with your laughing gifs, you autistic rapebaby son of a whore

adln6eXy.gif

I have tormented you so badly that you make an on this forum every other day with autistic usernames and the first thing you do is make threads about lookism. you always do that

just admit it, you delusional subhuman low T cuck. I will always live rent free inside your head tormenting you left and right. I bully you to suicide every single day and I rape your mother. all you do is cry for me 24/7 begging me to stop bullying you..

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10474722]

you leave this forum to let yourself recover from my abuse

then you end up coming back because of the stockholm syndrome you have for me

spzZZ3q.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

keep spending 30 minutes on your autistic pissweak replies, you friendless irrelevant virgin. I know my victims and you can't hide that you are subconciously very submissive to me

H2xxMJS.gif

YXATYnc.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, dogtown and Pendejo
my bullying is definitely working @reptiles look at your sensitive emotional breakdown. I know for sure you wrote that wall of autism with tears in your eyes. you ain't fooling anyone with your laughing gifs, you autistic rapebaby son of a whore

adln6eXy.gif

I have tormented you so badly that you make an on this forum every other day with autistic usernames and the first thing you do is make threads about lookism. you always do that

just admit it, you delusional subhuman low T cuck. I will always live rent free inside your head tormenting you left and right. I bully you to suicide every single day and I rape your mother. all you do is cry for me 24/7 begging me to stop bullying you..

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10474722]

you leave this forum to let yourself recover from my abuse

then you end up coming back because of the stockholm syndrome you have for me

spzZZ3q.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

keep spending 30 minutes on your autistic pissweak replies, you friendless irrelevant virgin. I know my victims and you can't hide that you are subconciously very submissive to me

H2xxMJS.gif

YXATYnc.gif

Dude i fucking love you that actually made laugh that was funny as fuck ngl not good as undisputed but still quality cancer

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
Yes it's his status right it's not like he's god good bone's it's not like their is a objective standard for what women find attractive no it's what loser's opinion's on look-ism moron's on here don't even know what attract's women muh eye area mu-h skull size yes those help but what actually get's the girl is a the angle of the mandible and and the length of the mandible which he has both off and he has a good sized skull

Jesus christ, you're legit monkey IQ. Where did you get that from? From that looks hacking (or some shit like that) youtube channel that the guy uses some stupid triangles to show if your maxilla is recessed or not? Because I remember him making a stupid video saying just that, that what matters is the length of the mandible. Based on what?! ON NOTHING! On his own SHITTY opinion.

While you've been acting like a weak little pussy, probably throughout your entire life, people's been discussing beauty there and I'm pretty sure even with all the autism they're way more correct than you.

Wow, look how long his mandible is, SO HANDSOME!

7312dddd280a2402e96f2e4a942e0d64.jpg

WHAT A PSL GOD!!

EVANS-4-popup.jpg

KYS you stupid phaggot.

Also, keep crying for undisputed for making you his little dog on a leash

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Jesus christ, you're legit monkey IQ. Where did you get that from? From that looks hacking (or some shit like that) youtube channel that the guy uses some stupid triangles to show if your maxilla is recessed or not? Because I remember him making a stupid video saying just that, that what matters is the length of the mandible. Based on what?! ON NOTHING! On his own SHITTY opinion.

While you've been acting like a weak little pussy, probably throughout your entire life, people's been discussing beauty there and I'm pretty sure even with all the autism they're way more correct than you.

Wow, look how long his mandible is, SO HANDSOME!

7312dddd280a2402e96f2e4a942e0d64.jpg

WHAT A PSL GOD!!

EVANS-4-popup.jpg

KYS you stupid phaggot.

giphy.gif

Low iq this coming from a dude who's opinion come's from jack shit muh personal feeling's okay and yes face hacking and it is from first principal's and i'm low iq disprove the premise men with long jawline's give of a dopermagenic reaction in women when we have 100's of studies their is even a term love at first sight or rather lust at first sight but it's his shitty opinion right.

Really bitch i post my fucking face you can't say jack fucking shit i'm low inhibition also most if not all posts agree with me minus the gay alien skull's in the look's max section that area is based the off topic section is filled with edgy faggot's like your bumb buddy undisputed.

Keep sucking his dick for me will ya