Do not sign for organ donation.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
JFL your corpse will be used to keep feminists, soyboys, chads, stacies, or some fucking tranny that raises its kids to be gender neutral alive. The Ultimate cuck is saving these scum after ur dead. LIVING LIFE TO BE A TOOL FOR SOMEONE ELSES. When you rot every part of you should rot.
tumblr_mrsf98EGiF1sxvwt1o1_500.gif

90% of canadians are donating after death JFL

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 2 others
Canada is the soy central of the world

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 3 others
Imagine donating your blood to some chad that will use your blood to stimulate his dick during sex. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt, ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Imagine donating your blood to some chad that will use your blood to stimulate his dick during sex. JFL
or some IT cuck whos stroking it watching his wife get BBC'd

• Woah
[Redpill] Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf
Watch
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
ℨ𝔢𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯

JoinedOct 21, 2018Messages8,128
Jan 2, 2019
[Serious] Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf
Jump to newWatch
2250.jpg

Total Imbecile
Honorary ethnic
-

JoinedDec 20, 2017Messages4,868

you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now don't let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once you're dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

____

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they remove your organs from your deceased body. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Vitruvian and Insomniac
Maybe it will help a fellow man

and they do it FOR FREE

id rather IV myself then squirt it down the sink

• +1