[Redpill] Do not take Fin

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
I scout other forums for knowledge and came upon something scary as shit.
It is called Post-finasteride syndrome.

Let us get into it briefly.

I also believe it will make a person more beta.

On the other hand, assuming we don't take fin and bald, we get this.

Image result for nicolas cage gif

This is like choosing between stage 4 cancer or getting infected with an untreatable strain of aids.

Norwood reaper played this well. Idk if fin is a soldier on our or his side ngl.
It never began. Nobody deserves this

Oh yeah I've read a lot about post finasteride syndrome. There are only 15k reported cases, that's a very small number compared to how many people actually use this medication. There's also a forum called Propecia help but they seem to be a bunch of hypochondriacs who blame every single thing on finasteride.

I believe side effects of balding are far worse than side effects of finasteride. That being said I'll drop finasteride if I notice any bad shit from it.
Good luck.
Make sure to take a small dose of AI. Because sexual sides happen very slowly over the years.

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
There's a promising drug called Breezula that should come out in a few years. Apparently works better than fin and without side effects.

h o p e
Cope

There's a promising drug called Breezula that should come out in a few years. Apparently works better than fin and without side effects.

h o p e
First time hearing about it, sounds promising.
Looks like this website sells it as well.

Also duasteride scalp injections look fine, with no serum DHT change.

fobos

Ascend or die
First time hearing about it, sounds promising.
Looks like this website sells it as well.

Also duasteride scalp injections look fine, with no serum DHT change.
Idk if it's smart to buy it now when they haven't finished all their tests

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
@Extra Chromosome Lets say i get a ht in mid 20's and you need to preserve the other hair, the doctor tells you to take fin but you dont wanan take it sicne the side effects, what can you at this point just dont take anything or is there anything else to take wwhich is safer?

Deusmaximus

Trainee
I found this interesting Article about hair loss, on a bodybuilding Forum. The poster has listed some methods, and the most interesting is that he puts the finasteride into his minoxidil liquid, and then rubs them in the scalp. He refeers to a study that he red, but cant find anymore.
I researched in some other Forums, and found a lots of guys talking about this method. Maybe we should give this shit a try, since he says that it blocks only dht receptors on the scalp, and not in the body

@Extra Chromosome Lets say i get a ht in mid 20's and you need to preserve the other hair, the doctor tells you to take fin but you dont wanan take it sicne the side effects, what can you at this point just dont take anything or is there anything else to take wwhich is safer?
Don't wana hype, but I will write a thread with many possible chemicals to try, some have no sides.
I can tag you if you want.
Also, try asking your doc about duasteride scalp injections.
These have no effect on blood DHT levels.
Or emotional sides.

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Don't wana hype, but I will write a thread with many possible chemicals to try, some have no sides.
Or emotional sides.
Yeah tag me, its important as i will probably im hoping will get a ht this year, its not bad but i just cant style it its annoying, one side is nw1 and the other side is nw1.5. So its a small fix but it makes a big difference the doctor will probably prescribe medicine and i dont want to take finn. Im either thinkking about risking not taking anyhting or trying a safer route.

the method you linked is interesting.

Coping

Zephir
Or emotional sides.
Tag me in it as well boyo I need a good alternative to Fin ngl

Lumbersexual

Apprentice
Or emotional sides.
Going to ask the Dr. I see for my fillers about this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)