Do not take Fin

Coping

Coping

Kraken
It will shrink your dick size and fuck up your libido, there are a lot of people who got those side effects JFL at taking that poison

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
or go bald and kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Bluepill, SayNoToRotting and 11 others
Coping

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, incubus, androidcel and 2 others
It's ridiculous how quickly guys are going on that shit once they see some recession. DHT matters in a male's physical development and behavior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Alexanderr and 5 others
Why is it always people who don't take fin that talk shit about fin

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Anything is better than being bald tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
or go bald and kill yourself
Both are fucked but at least you can use hair systems and transplants for hair where for dick if you lose size it’s fucking truly over

Why is it always people who don't take fin that talk shit about fin
We don't take fin because it's shit made to fuck with your masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and Lorsss
It's ridiculous how quickly guys are going on that shit once they see some recession. DHT matters in a male's physical development and behavior.
Legit DHT is there in the first place for a reason JFL and taking something that has a chance of shrinking your cock is beyond retarded

Enjoy your balding masculine man
I'm getting a HT and going to start a system where I slow down the loss, why would I fuck up my libido to keep some thin scalp hair.
Legit DHT is there in the first place for a reason JFL and taking something that has a chance of shrinking your cock is beyond retarded
"Doc, I'm balding"
"Here son, just chemically castrate yourself, it'll solve all your problems and rid you of that toxic masculinity".

People who post shit like this backed up by absolutely nothing should be perma banned. It's called looksmaxing not pussymaxing

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Vanillestorms
If I had an 8x6 I'd take fin but I can't even afford to consider losing an eighth of an inch.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
Srs though people saying fin has no side effects need to stop. Sure it may not destroy your libido if you're lucky but lowering dht will still have consequences. Hormones take a while to change your behaviour, it doesn't happen overnight. The changes are often so subtle that you don't even realize until other people point it out to you. Less dht will make you behave more like a beta and more prone to depression. Your face will also 100% be more bloated without as much dht.

That being said it's probably still worth it if you're balding hard because being bald is usually a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and Coping
yup bro, dont take fin,
your hair is not important
the most important things is that you hold frame:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 773, dogtown and 3 others
yup bro, dont take fin,
your hair is not important
the most important things is that you hold frame:feelsuhh:
Dick size is more important than hair and losing ANY amount of size is a death sentence cuz you can’t change it, at least with hair there are some solutions jfl
If I had an 8x6 I'd take fin but I can't even afford to consider losing an eighth of an inch.
Legit, ppl here don’t seem to realize how important dick size is and having a maximum functioning cock to maximize its size as well

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Dick size is more important than hair and losing ANY amount of size is a death sentence cuz you can’t change it, at least with hair there are some solutions jfl
yea, if you experience the side effect you can stop,
but most people dont get side effect from fin
its not like you take fin, second day your penis is gone

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel, fobos and 1 other person
Well my biggest anxiety is that the pill can make one more stupid, slower reaction time, slower thinking(brain fog and risk of demention) etc.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Lookism posters vs academic research. I'm not saying taking fin doesn't cause side effects. But you are saying EVERYONE who takes fin gets penis shrinkage lmao.

Fin is taken by millions, including many celebrities. Sexual side effects are reported in like 3% of users, but let's say these autistic posts are true and raise it to 10%. Almost everyone stops having side effects once they quit finasteride. And imo some decreased libido is better than balding in 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Lookism posters vs academic research. I'm not saying taking fin doesn't cause side effects. But you are saying EVERYONE who takes fin gets penis shrinkage lmao.

Fin is taken by millions, including many celebrities. Sexual side effects are reported in like 3% of users, but let's say these autistic posts are true and raise it to 10%. Almost everyone stops having side effects once they quit finasteride. And imo some decreased libido is better than balding in 20s.
10% chance of dick shrinkage sounds a lot to me and some people seem to have it permanently like that guy I posted. Even if you don’t get the dick shrinkage and ONLY get weaker erections your maximum erection size will decrease due to the weaker erections and you will lose at least 0.5 inches in size, and if you’re not 7+ inches that means ITS OVER

10% chance of dick shrinkage sounds a lot to me and some people seem to have it permanently like that guy I posted. Even if you don’t get the dick shrinkage and ONLY get weaker erections your maximum erection size will decrease due to the weaker erections and you will lose at least 0.5 inches in size, if you’re not 7+ inches that means ITS OVER
I didn't say 10% dick shrinkage but 10% sexual side effects. Is dick shrinkage even a real thing lmao sounds like people are blaming their small dicks on finasteride.
Mane if losing 1 cm of dick size means it's over for you than it truly is over for you

10% chance of dick shrinkage sounds a lot to me and some people seem to have it permanently like that guy I posted. Even if you don’t get the dick shrinkage and ONLY get weaker erections your maximum erection size will decrease due to the weaker erections and you will lose at least 0.5 inches in size, if you’re not 7+ inches that means ITS OVER
just be a 7 inch dick balding slayer theory:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Autist, dogtown and 1 other person
I didn't say 10% dick shrinkage but 10% sexual side effects. Is dick shrinkage even a real thing lmao sounds like people are blaming their small dicks on finasteride.
Mane if losing 1 cm of dick size means it's over for you than it truly is over for you
Most people have dicks around 5.5-6 inches losing 0.5 length and girth as well is a big deal, one inch in cock size is massive. What’s the point of taking shit to keep your hair if your dick is fucked and girls will leave you anyways cuz of it lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Most people have dicks around 5.5-6 inches losing 0.5 length and girth as well is a big deal, one inch in cock size is massive. What’s the point of taking shit to keep your hair if your dick is fucked and girls will leave you anyways cuz of it lol?
ig i can afford to lose some dick hehe :chad:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coping, SeiGun and Deleted member 656
Jfl imagine losing 1 inch in length and 0.5 in girth to save your hair. Instead of watching your hairline crawl back each day you just see a little bit of your dick eroding away. Suifuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Coping
Jfl imagine losing 1 inch in length and 0.5 in girth to save your hair. Instead of watching your hairline crawl back each day you just see a little bit of your dick eroding away. Suifuel.
i would hope there are some sort of drug that trade your dick size for height

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 656 and Coping
JFL and it will do that due to the lower libido/weaker erections you won’t be able to get your maximum hard on and lose size cuz of it fucking over ngl you need to be 7.5+ inches to afford that shit weak erections/low libido is death

• +1
Tricopigmentation is the way for me, i have a good skull, look at Jeremy Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
Most people dont know, that the fin side effects mostly comes from having also low T. Better combine that shit with a trt, and if you still have massive side effects, just get off, and roidmax a pure dht like winstrol, that pushes your levels up again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and Deleted member 656
JFL and it will do that due to the lower libido/weaker erections you won’t be able to get your maximum hard on and lose size cuz of it fucking over ngl you need to be 7.5+ inches to afford that shit weak erections/low libido is death
Just be Arcbrah theory. 8 PSL face and body. 38 inch dick.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and SeiGun
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Don’t forget 10/10 charisma and NT levels
Jfl what a GigaChad. He even mogs prime @badromance. His dick is almost as long as @badromance's nose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Vanillestorms and 1 other person
Jfl what a GigaChad. He even mogs prime @badromance. His dick is almost as long as @badromance's nose.
JFL :lul::lul::lul:
29948 Truly over for @badromance

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Most people dont know, that the fin side effects mostly comes from having also low T. Better combine that shit with a trt, and if you still have massive side effects, just get off, and roidmax a pure dht like winstrol, that pushes your levels up again.
As far as I know T levels go up and so do estrogen levels which is imo the biggest problem aka gyno

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
Fuck @badromance ogre for you. He even mogs me.

View attachment 29950

Can't forget his angel IQ, gave us these words of wisdom

"@Nibba, suck a dick"
Don’t forget “I mog you now stfu!!!” Said like a true bad boy pretty boy slayer

• +1
Jfl he's barely taller than the table. Arcbrah gigamanlet confirmed?
JFL I saw on reddit that studyhacks had said he’s 5’8 ngl just take 3 inches off of anyone’s stated height :lul:

• +1
JFL I saw on reddit that studyhacks had said he’s 5’8 ngl just take 3 inches off of anyone’s stated height :lul:
Fuck I'm actually 6'1" now it's ogre with my shit face.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Coping
Well well well. May I present:
and

Nettle is like a natural fin, or the closest we have to it anyway.
@CupOfCoffee you know I speak the truth here.
Interesting ngl, if you apply it on scalp will it only decrease dht on the scalp? Cuz if it does in the whole body it’s the same affect as fin which is not what we want

Interesting ngl, if you apply it on scalp will it only decrease dht on the scalp? Cuz if it does in the whole body it’s the same affect as fin which is not what we want
It would do you good to read for yourself every once in a while. But since I'm in a good mood, I'll spoon feed you.

• +1