Do not take Fin

It would do you good to read for yourself every once in a while. But since I'm in a good mood, I'll spoon feed you.
View attachment 29957
I’m lazy cel nigger and that doesn’t say how it reduces DHT how does the mechanism of it work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
stop taging me submissive dogs
when i need you to play along i will hit you up
thanks

• +1
"Doc, I'm balding"
"Here son, just chemically castrate yourself, it'll solve all your problems and rid you of that toxic masculinity".
you know nothing about endocrinology, reducing testosterone-DHT conversion doesn't mean castrating yourself.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and kobecel
just go bald bro :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Can confirm this OP, also lost 5 inches of height now I’m a small dicked dwarf with tits.

It will shrink your dick size and fuck up your libido, there are a lot of people who got those side effects JFL at taking that poison
They didn't research enough to try and ameliorate these side effects. Although happens to the minority of fin users, these can be prevented by a low dose AI.
Why is it always people who don't take fin that talk shit about fin
They also usually aren't balding as badly lmao.
Srs though people saying fin has no side effects need to stop. Sure it may not destroy your libido if you're lucky but lowering dht will still have consequences. Hormones take a while to change your behaviour, it doesn't happen overnight. The changes are often so subtle that you don't even realize until other people point it out to you. Less dht will make you behave more like a beta and more prone to depression. Your face will also 100% be more bloated without as much dht.

That being said it's probably still worth it if you're balding hard because being bald is usually a death sentence.
Well my biggest anxiety is that the pill can make one more stupid, slower reaction time, slower thinking(brain fog and risk of demention) etc.
Legit bros.

Sexual side effects are nothing compared to these tbh. At least you can just take low-dose aromasin + HGH for sexual sides.
But mentally, you are fucked. Which also makes me contemplate manufacturing 11KDHT and blast that shit for a lifetime when I lose my hair.

HGH + DHT is fucking legit for mood, cognition, dominance. Will give you a great edge once you get into 40s.

Fuck you norwood reaper :feelswah:. Making us miss these advantages.
Lookism posters vs academic research. I'm not saying taking fin doesn't cause side effects. But you are saying EVERYONE who takes fin gets penis shrinkage lmao.

Fin is taken by millions, including many celebrities. Sexual side effects are reported in like 3% of users, but let's say these autistic posts are true and raise it to 10%. Almost everyone stops having side effects once they quit finasteride. And imo some decreased libido is better than balding in 20s.
Good point. People either go full on shilling for or against fin without objective assessment
Well well well. May I present:
and

Nettle is like a natural fin, or the closest we have to it anyway.
@CupOfCoffee you know I speak the truth here.
Stop shilling your nettle thread.
Should we drink cow piss cuz ancient curries did that as well?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, androidcel and kobecel
They didn't research enough to try and ameliorate these side effects. Although happens to the minority of fin users, these can be prevented by a low dose AI.

They also usually aren't balding as badly lmao.

Legit bros.

Sexual side effects are nothing compared to these tbh. At least you can just take low-dose aromasin + HGH for sexual sides.
But mentally, you are fucked. Which also makes me contemplate manufacturing 11KDHT and blast that shit for a lifetime when I lose my hair.

HGH + DHT is fucking legit for mood, cognition, dominance. Will give you a great edge once you get into 40s.

Fuck you norwood reaper :feelswah:. Making us miss these advantages.

Good point. People either go full on shilling for or against fin without objective assessment

Stop shilling your nettle thread.
Should we drink cow piss cuz ancient curries did that as well?

What are mental side effects? First time I'm hearing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
What are mental side effects? First time I'm hearing
I scout other forums for knowledge and came upon something scary as shit.
It is called Post-finasteride syndrome.

Let us get into it briefly.
Androgenetic alopecia, the gradual, progressive loss of hair frequently results in psychological despair, in part related to changes in self-image. Current androgenetic alopecia treatments are limited to hair transplantation and medications that inhibit dihydrotestosterone, a potent androgen associated with follicular micronization. Users of finasteride, which prevents dihydrotestosterone production, report serious physical and emotional adverse effects, collectively known as post-finasteride syndrome. Psychiatric illnesses and personality traits, specifically neuroticism influence emotional well-being. Limited research exists exploring the psychological corollaries of post-finasteride syndrome and preexisting Axis I and Axis II mental health conditions. The aim of this study was to explore how having a preexisting personal and/or familial history of a psychiatric diagnosis and certain personality traits may influence anxiety and depression among finasteride users. Participants in this online survey completed the Beck Depression Inventory, the Beck Anxiety Inventory, and Ten-Item Personality Inventory. An important finding in this study was that almost 57% (n = 97) of men reported a psychiatric diagnosis and 28% (n = 27) had a first-degree relative with a mental health disorder, of this group 17 only had a family history. Nearly 50% of the men surveyed reported clinically significant depression as evidenced by Beck Depression Inventory score and 34% experienced anxiety on the Beck Anxiety Inventory. There were no statistically significant trends in personality traits reported. Results provide evidence on the need to screen for psychiatric history and counseling patients about the potential psychological consequences of finasteride. Prescribing clinicians should carefully weigh the risk/benefit ratio with these patients.

I also believe it will make a person more beta.

On the other hand, assuming we don't take fin and bald, we get this.
Studies investigating AGA have reported that individuals frequently make judgments about another’s personality and capabilities based on their hair. In one study, men with AGA were rated less favorably on physical attributes, attractiveness, likeability, and potential for life success (Cash, 1990). Studies investigating the psychosocial effects of AGA among men report higher scores on measures of anxiety and depression and poor body image (Cash, 1999; Hunt & McHale, 2005). A number of studies have reported that there is an increased tendency toward hypochondriasis and interpersonal conflicts, stress, and depression (Budd, Himmelberger, Rhodes, Cash, & Girman, 2000; Cash, 1999). There is evidence that those with AGA experience suicidal ideation more frequently and are at greater risk of suicide (Muscarella & Cunningham, 1996).
Image result for nicolas cage gif

This is like choosing between stage 4 cancer or getting infected with an untreatable strain of aids.

Norwood reaper played this well. Idk if fin is a soldier on our or his side ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, dogtown, Coping and 2 others

This is like choosing between stage 4 cancer or getting infected with an untreatable strain of aids.

Norwood reaper played this well. Idk if fin is a soldier on our or his side ngl.
Oh yeah I've read a lot about post finasteride syndrome. There are only 15k reported cases, that's a very small number compared to how many people actually use this medication. There's also a forum called Propecia help but they seem to be a bunch of hypochondriacs who blame every single thing on finasteride.

I believe side effects of balding are far worse than side effects of finasteride. That being said I'll drop finasteride if I notice any bad shit from it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Extra Chromosome

It never began. Nobody deserves this

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
Oh yeah I've read a lot about post finasteride syndrome. There are only 15k reported cases, that's a very small number compared to how many people actually use this medication. There's also a forum called Propecia help but they seem to be a bunch of hypochondriacs who blame every single thing on finasteride.

I believe side effects of balding are far worse than side effects of finasteride. That being said I'll drop finasteride if I notice any bad shit from it.
Good luck.
Make sure to take a small dose of AI. Because sexual sides happen very slowly over the years.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome

Fucking ogre.
There's a promising drug called Breezula that should come out in a few years. Apparently works better than fin and without side effects.

h o p e

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome
There's a promising drug called Breezula that should come out in a few years. Apparently works better than fin and without side effects.

h o p e

Cope

h o p e
First time hearing about it, sounds promising.
Looks like this website sells it as well.

Also duasteride scalp injections look fine, with no serum DHT change.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
First time hearing about it, sounds promising.
Looks like this website sells it as well.

Also duasteride scalp injections look fine, with no serum DHT change.
Idk if it's smart to buy it now when they haven't finished all their tests

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Idk if it's smart to buy it now when they haven't finished all their tests
Yup. There are also other things to try before as well.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
@Extra Chromosome Lets say i get a ht in mid 20's and you need to preserve the other hair, the doctor tells you to take fin but you dont wanan take it sicne the side effects, what can you at this point just dont take anything or is there anything else to take wwhich is safer?

• +1
I found this interesting Article about hair loss, on a bodybuilding Forum. The poster has listed some methods, and the most interesting is that he puts the finasteride into his minoxidil liquid, and then rubs them in the scalp. He refeers to a study that he red, but cant find anymore.
I researched in some other Forums, and found a lots of guys talking about this method. Maybe we should give this shit a try, since he says that it blocks only dht receptors on the scalp, and not in the body

@Extra Chromosome Lets say i get a ht in mid 20's and you need to preserve the other hair, the doctor tells you to take fin but you dont wanan take it sicne the side effects, what can you at this point just dont take anything or is there anything else to take wwhich is safer?
Don't wana hype, but I will write a thread with many possible chemicals to try, some have no sides.
I can tag you if you want.
Also, try asking your doc about duasteride scalp injections.
These have no effect on blood DHT levels.
Or emotional sides.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Coping and Sizzurp
Don't wana hype, but I will write a thread with many possible chemicals to try, some have no sides.
Or emotional sides.

Yeah tag me, its important as i will probably im hoping will get a ht this year, its not bad but i just cant style it its annoying, one side is nw1 and the other side is nw1.5. So its a small fix but it makes a big difference the doctor will probably prescribe medicine and i dont want to take finn. Im either thinkking about risking not taking anyhting or trying a safer route.

the method you linked is interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome
Or emotional sides.
Tag me in it as well boyo I need a good alternative to Fin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Sizzurp
Or emotional sides.
Going to ask the Dr. I see for my fillers about this

• +1