Do palatal expander change something on the face ?

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
Yeah bigger palate but it's change something on the face ?

I have a small gap between my two front teeth it gonna becoming bigger it's fucking my smile hard :feelsbadman:

Yeah it does it makes your face appear wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2378
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-03adffd25344f2e33376266e8864e2c6

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 2378 and mido the slayer
it's good and if ur face is still growing there's a higher chance that ur mandible will be able to come forwards as well as the maxilla expands

Holy duck

Wider mouth

I need this ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Why is this shit so expensive fuckkkk, it sucks being a poorcel, stuck with a narrow mouth

How long this expender stay on your mouth for?
It's like 6 months in your mouths, for like 1 month or more you have to turn the key in this shit 1 time a day ( for me ) and after you have to keep the expander 3 months minimum because your body gonna create new tissue to fill the gape

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
It's like 6 months in your mouths, for like 1 month or more you have to turn the key in this shit 1 time a day ( for me ) and after you have to keep the expander 3 months minimum because your body gonna create new tissue to fill the gape
Have you tried them

Do they heart?

Why is this shit so expensive fuckkkk, it sucks being a poorcel, stuck with a narrow mouth
I needed my treatment I like 14-15 years old and In France before 16 years old orthodontic treatement is fully reimbursed but my parents forgotten so they paid all this shit -5000€ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Have you tried them

Do they heart?
I have one actually, they put this shit 2-3 weeks ago and I have already a small gape between my 2 fronts teeth
When my father turn the key in the thing for like 5-7 minutes you have the feel that your face gonna split in 2 but nothing very bad

Last edited: