Do people really believe Chicel Lachowski and Jordan Barrett don't work out?

loromate

loromate

Platinum
bc13d1d115d94ce777bc937f5e084236.jpg

medium_2018-05-16-ab23c0fe40.jpg

It's impossible to achieve a chest like they have without working out.

I have a similar body to Barrett except I have wider shoulders and clavicles and I wouldn't have it if I didnt work out.

If you don't work out, you'll look like this:

tumblr_okicdaaEb21udlxmoo1_1280.jpg

See the difference?

Stop coping, all male models work out. There's no genetic muh muh bullshit here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hector, SMVbender, Deleted member 2227 and 12 others
this 3rd pale guy its basically me but probably 5-6 inches taller

• WTF
Reactions: loromate
lol barret looks like a soyboy, chico plays tennis/bikes 24/7, no models gymcel except fitness models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
lol barret looks like a soyboy, chico plays tennis/bikes 24/7, no models gymcel except fitness models
jfl, do you think you get a body like that from tennis and biking? Stop coping. All models go to the gym
this 3rd pale guy its basically me but probably 5-6 inches taller
Its never too late to start bro
Still looks better than being very overweight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Chadelite
I unironically had more muscle mass than both combined while being as lean when I was 17. They have piss poor bodies and are NOT an indication to anything. They probably do moderate endurance and cardiovascular activity. I highly doubt they gymcel or eat like a gymcel especially

Their bodies are a product of moderately good body genes and starving yourself

Not saying gymcelling is a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3195
I doubt they bulk as well, just do some form of recomp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and GoMadAndSTFU

I have a similar body to Barrett except I have wider shoulders and clavicles and I wouldn't have it if I didnt work out.

See the difference?

Stop coping, all male models work out. There's no genetic muh muh bullshit here.
I had that body in 6th grade, they don't work out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Lachowski mentioned he only worked out for 3 months (in his prime years) and that his mom told him he was getting too big so he stopped, this body is the result of things such as skating, surfing, basketball, football and shit

• JFL
Lachowski mentioned he only worked out for 3 months (in his prime years) and that his mom told him he was getting too big so he stopped, this body is the result of things such as skating, surfing, basketball, football and shit
Blackpilled moma

And why should we believe him? Standard blackpilled advice is to hide the extent to which you looksmax to make it appear natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
A lot of guys look like Barret without gymcelling jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If they lift they are doing it wrong because both are DYELs

I had more muscle when I was 15 on my first day at the gym.

All the things you mentioned would actually make him lose weight. I practice a shit ton of sports and if I didnt went to the gym I would be a skeleton, and so would he.

Those are bodies you can get from 6 months or less in the gym if you're a skinny framecel.

chico does train lol

u r all a bunch of dumb retards
barett probably do something as well, if not gym something else

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
All the things you mentioned would actually make him lose weight. I practice a shit ton of sports and if I didnt went to the gym I would be a skeleton, and so would he.
It would be fair to say you don't have the same genetics as him
chico does train lol

u r all a bunch of dumb retards
barett probably do something as well, if not gym something else

he trains now, we're talking about when he was 17-21

• JFL
It would be fair to say you don't have the same genetics as him

he trains now, we're talking about when he was 17-21
Thats just pure cope.
Either you have a metabolism that allows you to eat a shit ton of food and not gain weight, which me and all other models do, or you have a metabolism that makes you gain weight for everything

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Thats just pure cope.
Either you have a metabolism that allows you to eat a shit ton of food and not gain weight, which me and all other models do, or you have a metabolism that makes you gain weight for everything
honestly I know fuck all about bodybuilding, I just don't know why he would spend years lying about that shit lmao

Barret is so ducking ugly dead srs

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Jfl, Barret is skinny af, thats averge skinny physique without workoung out, with chico he do some high intense sports like tenis, its enough with good t levels to have physique like that keep coping

• JFL
Jfl, Barret is skinny af, thats averge skinny physique without workoung out, with chico he do some high intense sports like tenis, its enough with good t levels to have physique like that keep coping
Impossible to have Jordan's chest without working out.

Having good t levels isn't enough to give you a body like his, keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Pietrosiek
Impossible to have Jordan's chest without working out.

Having good t levels isn't enough to give you a body like his, keep coping
BODY LIKE HIS? THATS FUCKING TROOL? HIS BODY IS DEAD AVERGE SKINNY GUY WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE MORE BULKY GUYS THAN HIM THAT DEASNT LIFT LOL YOURE SO FUCKI G DELUSIONAL I HAVE BETTER CHEST THAN HIM LOL AND I WORKED OUT FET TIMES IN A LIFETIME LOL

See the difference?

My body already looks like this without working out though, I’m pretty sure Chico is the same way, super high metabolism and some natural muscle mass

20FAC226 6968 45B3 9626 F8C7C4833A5A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000
I could beat anyone on this fucking forum ass no gym required

these two men are good looking but retarded. just become a fucking 2.0 shoulder to hip ratio slayer barrett you fucking convict cunt