Do people still recognize you after your looksmaxxing (especially surgerymaxxing)?

• Yes

• No

• Some yes, some no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
my surgeon didnt even recognise me, im a male model now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Worthlesshapa777, Piro and 7 others
funny story: a month ago, i was at a party and was talking to a group of girls at one point. one of them was in my maths class in grade 12 (and i was anything but quiet in that class so she has no excuse) and there was another girl who i talked to a little bit in school. and they both swore they had never seen me before.

i go through my phone and pull up a pic of me from 1.5 years ago and say “do you remember this guy?”

they say “oh yeah i do. what about him?”

i say “that’s me...”

they get shocked. i’m sitting there like wtaf
Brutal looks pill back then you were nothing to them now things have changed...

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Sometimes.

Every single person though mentions I look happier, healthier, etc.

In general, you will feel people around you engaging you more positively.

It's a little sickening tbh, but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel and rydofx
funny story: a month ago, i was at a party and was talking to a group of girls at one point. one of them was in my maths class in grade 12 (and i was anything but quiet in that class so she has no excuse) and there was another girl who i talked to a little bit in school. and they both swore they had never seen me before.

i go through my phone and pull up a pic of me from 1.5 years ago and say “do you remember this guy?”

i say “that’s me...”

Bad move if you did surgery.

i say “that’s me...”

The other day I matched a foid that I had matched one year ago (we used to text a lot) and she definitely didn’t recognize me ngl.

The other day I matched a foid that I had matched one year ago (we used to text a lot) and she definitely didn’t recognize me ngl.
It means at least that your looksmax was dramatic enough for her to not recognize you. Was it a surgery, fillers?

i say “that’s me...”

what surgeries/looksmaxing have you done?

tbh yes unless u do lefort 2 or lefort 3 or MAYBE just MAYBE double jaw surgery ( even thn most people will still recognize you )

It means at least that your looksmax was dramatic enough for her to not recognize you. Was it a surgery, fillers?
Genio + buccal fat removal + fillers + leanmaxxing + new hairstyle + longer eye brows + squinting

Sometimes.

Every single person though mentions I look happier, healthier, etc.

In general, you will feel people around you engaging you more positively.

It's a little sickening tbh, but it is what it is.
Pretty much this.

Unless you do a lot of extreme surgerymaxxing, you'll still look like yourself. Just an improved version of yourself.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Yeah they recognize me but they notice I look different

I guess it depends of how much you looksmaxx like extreme weight loss and surgery of the eyeswill definitely make you look like a different person and also how long its been since you seen them and how much they noticed you before

Were you close friends or just somebody they knew of and saw once or twice ? For example

Genio + buccal fat removal + fillers + leanmaxxing + new hairstyle + longer eye brows + squinting
Are you afraid of the buccal fat removal aging you poorly? How many mm of movement was the genio and did it improve your front profile or only side and 3/4th?