Do People with lower IQ’s not have a lot of self awareness?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I’ve noticed this a lot in my life and this forum tbh. Like just simple things like being consciousness about your surroundings to not being aware of their own surroundings (like poor spatial awareness).

Is there a link?

What do you mean aware about your surroundings

Yes of course

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
What do you mean aware about your surroundings
like they stand in the middle of sidewalks texting, in restaurants they unknowingly are in the middle/blocking the walk way, they talk loudly on the phone, they stay up until 3:51am playing the new Modern Warfare and talking loudly, they fall asleep to Netflix when they have a dormmate 10 feet away from him trying to sleep as well, they are noisy and loud in general. Shit like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
like they stand in the middle of sidewalks texting, in restaurants they unknowingly are in the middle/blocking the walk way, they talk loudly on the phone, they stay up until 3:51am playing the new Modern Warfare and talking loudly, they fall asleep to Netflix when they have a dormmate 10 feet away from him trying to sleep as well, they are noisy and loud in general. Shit like that
I sense some bitterness my friend

Yes. I know this fat manlet whos very low iq and he just talks very loudly and his laugh is the worst sound i know. He has 0 social awarness and 0 social skills beyond over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I sense some bitterness my friend

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp and LordNorwood
Is this some bait and switch to see which users are low IQ?
I notice all my higher IQ friends to be less aware, since they are generally more awkward/less social experience/don't go out much

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
To an extent.

First, they have lower working memory capacity, which means they have difficulty keeping things in mind that aren't directly in front of them. Also, diminished working memory means diminished attention control, so even keeping info in front of them can be a difficult task

Finally, IQ is strongly correlated to the ability to discriminate between two similar stimuli. This suggests that the sensory experience of higher iq people is enriched

Idk what you’re talking about since I’m 77 iq

I think it means you're slower to understand things rather.