Serious Do perms destroy your hair on the long run?

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
I have thick, long healthy hair. Assuming i get it done by a professional, its not gonna damage it the first time i do it or the 2nd time i do it. But what if you do it for years? Since you need to get a perm again after like a few months, will it fuck your hair in the long run?

alriodai

alriodai

done for
Time online
35d 5h 58m
Do you got natural curly hair or genes from it? Because if you do you won at the hair game, perm looks really ugly bro, people who got one I know literally look like sheeps with that hair.

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
Do you got natural curly hair or genes from it? Because if you do you won at the hair game, perm looks really ugly bro, people who got one I know literally look like sheeps with that hair.
My hair is straight or 2a wavy ,like barely wavy. I even tried nopoo, products for wavy hair and nothing. So im just gonna say that my hair is straight

alriodai

alriodai

done for
Time online
35d 5h 58m
My hair is straight or 2a wavy ,like barely wavy. I even tried nopoo, products for wavy hair and nothing. So im just gonna say that my hair is straight
You're unlucky, but try to get a very good perm, not a sheep type perm, ok?

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
You're unlucky, but try to get a very good perm, not a sheep type perm, ok?
Like small curls not big curls? But what about the damage if i keep on doing it? Like if i do it once or twice i doubt it will go bad but what about in the long run? Can i fraud curly hair my whole life xd

alriodai

alriodai

done for
Time online
35d 5h 58m
S
Like small curls not big curls? But what about the damage if i keep on doing it? Like if i do it once or twice i doubt it will go bad but what about in the long run? Can i fraud curly hair my whole life xd
Show me pictures of what you want bro, i'll tell you. And just to tell you bro, I have natural curly hair but my parents force me to get a reverse perm which makes my hair straight, you're lucky you got parents that let you do whatever you want with your hari

wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Time online
52d 20h 29m
Yeah it can be damaging long term

wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Time online
52d 20h 29m
I wish i had straight hair tho why do you want curly

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
I wish i had straight hair tho why do you want curly
I look bland with straight hair or whatever my hair is, i can only get fringes since i got a big forehead, my only falios are brown eyes , straight hair and big forehead

wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
Time online
52d 20h 29m
I look bland with straight hair or whatever my hair is, i can only get fringes sincr i got a big forehead, my only faliod are brown eyes , straight hair and big forehead
Ahh ok just save for scalp advancement or HT then. Would be a better investment longterm than perm and you'l be really happy you did it. I would not consider brown eyes and straight hair a failo

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
I need the opposite

Ahh ok just save for scalp advancement or HT then. Would be a better investment longterm than perm and you'l be really happy you did it. I would not consider brown eyes and straight hair a failo
Not rlly worth surgery, i got mature hairline earlier bcs of puberty and high t, but idk what to do with my hair rn , what lenght , type fml

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
70d 7h 24m
I dont think a perm is going to do anything to increase your looks. Women dont like curly hair. I dont think its necessarily going to hurt, but women like, first and foremost, straight and wavy hair. Even if you have a big forehead there are many hairstyles you can do with straight and wavy hair

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
I dont think a perm is going to do anything to increase your looks. Women dont like curly hair. I dont think its necessarily going to hurt, but women like, first and foremost, straight and wavy hair. Even if you have a big forehead there are many hairstyles you can do with straight and wavy hair
I would like to have curly hair for myself tbh looks dope, and women and curly hair is mostly preference, but here some go insane after it since its rare

MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Master
Time online
29d 9h 5m
S

Show me pictures of what you want bro, i'll tell you. And just to tell you bro, I have natural curly hair but my parents force me to get a reverse perm which makes my hair straight, you're lucky you got parents that let you do whatever you want with your hari

how tf they force you to get a haircut, just tell them to fuck off and eat shit tbh

alriodai

alriodai

done for
Time online
35d 5h 58m
how tf they force you to get a haircut, just tell them to fuck off and eat shit tbh
they didn't care till my boomer teacher told me to remove this cut & she called them, i ltierally lost a huge halo because girls told me how good it was on me & they was sad i got it removed jfl... what an L for me bro

alriodai

alriodai

done for
Time online
35d 5h 58m
they didn't care till my boomer teacher told me to remove this cut & she called them, i ltierally lost a huge halo because girls told me how good it was on me & they was sad i got it removed jfl... what an L for me bro

D

Deleted member 8632

Mage
Time online
13d 1h 11m
Your boomer coomer teacher is mad cause u got curly hair and he most likely has been raped by the norwood reaper

alriodai

alriodai

done for
Time online
35d 5h 58m
Your boomer coomer teacher is mad cause u got curly hair and he most likely has been raped by the norwood reaper
just telling u uguys are lucky asf ur parents n people let u do anything u want jfl... its so bad when ur forced to do shit u dont want