Do perms destroy your hair on the long run?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I have thick, long healthy hair. Assuming i get it done by a professional, its not gonna damage it the first time i do it or the 2nd time i do it. But what if you do it for years? Since you need to get a perm again after like a few months, will it fuck your hair in the long run?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Do you got natural curly hair or genes from it? Because if you do you won at the hair game, perm looks really ugly bro, people who got one I know literally look like sheeps with that hair.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Do you got natural curly hair or genes from it? Because if you do you won at the hair game, perm looks really ugly bro, people who got one I know literally look like sheeps with that hair.
My hair is straight or 2a wavy ,like barely wavy. I even tried nopoo, products for wavy hair and nothing. So im just gonna say that my hair is straight

• So Sad
Reactions: alriodai
My hair is straight or 2a wavy ,like barely wavy. I even tried nopoo, products for wavy hair and nothing. So im just gonna say that my hair is straight
You're unlucky, but try to get a very good perm, not a sheep type perm, ok?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
You're unlucky, but try to get a very good perm, not a sheep type perm, ok?
Like small curls not big curls? But what about the damage if i keep on doing it? Like if i do it once or twice i doubt it will go bad but what about in the long run? Can i fraud curly hair my whole life xd

S
Like small curls not big curls? But what about the damage if i keep on doing it? Like if i do it once or twice i doubt it will go bad but what about in the long run? Can i fraud curly hair my whole life xd
Show me pictures of what you want bro, i'll tell you. And just to tell you bro, I have natural curly hair but my parents force me to get a reverse perm which makes my hair straight, you're lucky you got parents that let you do whatever you want with your hari

Yeah it can be damaging long term

• So Sad
I wish i had straight hair tho why do you want curly

I need the opposite

• So Sad
I wish i had straight hair tho why do you want curly
I look bland with straight hair or whatever my hair is, i can only get fringes since i got a big forehead, my only falios are brown eyes , straight hair and big forehead

I look bland with straight hair or whatever my hair is, i can only get fringes sincr i got a big forehead, my only faliod are brown eyes , straight hair and big forehead
Ahh ok just save for scalp advancement or HT then. Would be a better investment longterm than perm and you'l be really happy you did it. I would not consider brown eyes and straight hair a failo

I need the opposite

Ahh ok just save for scalp advancement or HT then. Would be a better investment longterm than perm and you'l be really happy you did it. I would not consider brown eyes and straight hair a failo
Not rlly worth surgery, i got mature hairline earlier bcs of puberty and high t, but idk what to do with my hair rn , what lenght , type fml

I dont think a perm is going to do anything to increase your looks. Women dont like curly hair. I dont think its necessarily going to hurt, but women like, first and foremost, straight and wavy hair. Even if you have a big forehead there are many hairstyles you can do with straight and wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
I dont think a perm is going to do anything to increase your looks. Women dont like curly hair. I dont think its necessarily going to hurt, but women like, first and foremost, straight and wavy hair. Even if you have a big forehead there are many hairstyles you can do with straight and wavy hair
I would like to have curly hair for myself tbh looks dope, and women and curly hair is mostly preference, but here some go insane after it since its rare

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
S

Show me pictures of what you want bro, i'll tell you. And just to tell you bro, I have natural curly hair but my parents force me to get a reverse perm which makes my hair straight, you're lucky you got parents that let you do whatever you want with your hari

how tf they force you to get a haircut, just tell them to fuck off and eat shit tbh

how tf they force you to get a haircut, just tell them to fuck off and eat shit tbh
they didn't care till my boomer teacher told me to remove this cut & she called them, i ltierally lost a huge halo because girls told me how good it was on me & they was sad i got it removed jfl... what an L for me bro

they didn't care till my boomer teacher told me to remove this cut & she called them, i ltierally lost a huge halo because girls told me how good it was on me & they was sad i got it removed jfl... what an L for me bro

Your boomer coomer teacher is mad cause u got curly hair and he most likely has been raped by the norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Your boomer coomer teacher is mad cause u got curly hair and he most likely has been raped by the norwood reaper
just telling u uguys are lucky asf ur parents n people let u do anything u want jfl... its so bad when ur forced to do shit u dont want

• So Sad