Do puafaggots pay youtube to recommend their shitty videos to everyone?

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
That has to be whats going on. I dont watch thier videos and I even click the little drop down to let youtube know I'm not interested but those types of videos keep showing up in my feed.

used to watch a serie by some , fkn hilariouuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but

now he deleted the stuff

no joke, he was superfun in a good sense eh

Lol who watch pua in 2019?

Let me guess low iq Indians who believed his confidence holds him back. ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Bengt and mido the slayer
Lol who watch pua in 2019?

Let me guess low iq Indians who believed his confidence holds him back. ?

I think thats why they have to manipulate YouTube's algorithm. Nobody whatches their shit except for low IQ coping curries and maybe stupid hood niggers that think "yo game and moufpeece is how u get bitches". How else are they gonna get views?

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I think thats why they have to manipulate YouTube's algorithm. Nobody whatches their shit except for low IQ coping curries and maybe stupid hood niggers that think "yo game and moufpeece is how u get bitches". How else are they gonna get views?
Exactly mate
And also their videos are repeat every time and also the same shitty advice like wear nice shoes and walk confidently JFL

When my slayer brother saw their video he was laughing because they reminded him of this pathetic ugly guy at his work who approach and get rejected every time that’s.

I mean indians and blacks are the most retarded races on the planet, what you expect? ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 245
PUA : It's over

Exactly mate
And also their videos are repeat every time and also the same shitty advice like wear nice shoes and walk confidently JFL

When my slayer brother saw their video he was laughing because they reminded him of this pathetic ugly guy at his work who approach and get rejected every time that’s.

I mean indians and blacks are the most retarded races on the planet, what you expect? ?
Slayers laugh at PUA because they know first hand that none of the shit PUAs do is necesscary.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer