Do swimming lower testosterone?

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
Do swimming lower your testosterone?Because swimming is a cardio excersise that increase your cortisol so high cortisol = low t?

Swim 5 rounds of 50 metres or swimming the whole day. There are differences. It is still an activity and if you are untrained it will even give you some compound gains of muscles.
Anyways gtfo plx

Swim 5 rounds of 50 metres or swimming the whole day. There are differences. It is still an activity and if you are untrained it will even give you some compound gains of muscles.
Anyways gtfo plx
?

Why do you even post if you cant understand anything in response.
ovER curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vishnuk
ill rope if teemonation makes a good post. immortality max tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685, ExCel and 2 others
.........probably not enough to do anything, and probably gets back to normal levels in less than an hour, jfl if you inject exogenous T your body immediately stops producing it, what makes you think you can do physical things to even dent your T levels?

wow... haven't watched the video but if it turns out to be true then I'm lynching my parents extra hard this time.

Because the only physical activity my mother ever let me do was swimming

Yeah its better to stay at home in your basement and eating shit without moving at all. Why are so many retards here focusing on some insignificant things? Lose weight, gain muscle, get a good style and maybe mew but that's all. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, Balkancel and 2 others
Why do you even post if you cant understand anything in response.
ovER curry
Right? Low IQ as fuck.
OP I'd work on IQ before Testosterone. If you can't understand something as simple as that you definitely don't have the ability to speak to a girl.
Yeah its better to stay at home in your basement and eating shit without moving at all. Why are so many retards here focusing on some insignificant things? Lose weight, gain muscle, get a good style and maybe mew but that's all. Everything else is cope.
That's cope too boyyo.
Roids or surgery tbh. Maybe lost bloat. IF framelet you can train shoulders, but that's about it. Maybe get a hairstyle that suits your face better. Looksmaxxing won't work that well unless you're above 15% bodyfat or never groom.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
No you retard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vishnuk
Negative IQ

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk
Low energy post. Cardio doesn't lower testosterone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
wow... haven't watched the video but if it turns out to be true then I'm lynching my parents extra hard this time.

Because the only physical activity my mother ever let me do was swimming
Over

why would an exercise that works most if not all your body lower test??

Do swimming lower your testosterone?Because swimming is a cardio excersise that increase your cortisol so high cortisol = low t?

@TeemoNation post something useful pls.

Before you know someone makes a thread asking if water decreases testosterone JFL even if it does decrease it a bit your body isn't stupid and will balance out your hormones. Even then as long as you have good androgen receptor sensitivity you're good

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers